Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Comments on Thunder's Might

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> Comments on Thunder's Might
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/19/2011 21:04:13   
zanathos

This is the space for comments on my Herosmash story, " Thunder's Might"

Only the first chapter is up now, due to my very nitpicky editing process. If you see any spelling errors, be free to list those out as well.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
5/19/2011 22:09:22   
Clown the Jester

Nice opening...reminds me of greek myths I read. Your like a super hurcules I like it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
5/20/2011 7:26:46   
zanathos

Thanks Clown, that means a lot coming from you.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
5/20/2011 15:19:03   
Gray Silhouette
Banned

I found it very interesting. Don't worry about taking your time....it is better to come out with a perfect chapter after a long period of time than to rush through it. Every nice. I know some have said you are basing it off Thor, but I do not agree....it is unique and very enjoyable. Keep up the good work.
Post #: 4
5/20/2011 20:24:45   
zanathos

Thanks Gray, At first i was reluctant to do a story off of Thundersmite, because a lot of people see "otherworldy hero who can control storms" and they immediately say it's copying Thor.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
5/20/2011 23:59:57   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

Very nice, Zanathos. The story is going great so far! You have excellent writing abilities, better than you think I believe :3

< Message edited by Jae10 -- 5/21/2011 0:00:21 >
AQW  Post #: 6
5/23/2011 16:41:43   
delta blitz

interesting and very creative you created your own mythology alongside an existing one.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
5/28/2011 9:49:44   
zanathos

Chapter 3 is now Up!

Join <Calamitys Whisper>

Forum Page: Join Us!
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 8
7/30/2011 18:52:18   
zanathos

Chapter 4 Is finally Up!
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 9
7/30/2011 19:14:12   
Arachnid

Very nice story...
I'd like to read more! ^^
If you want any help at all, you know who to call! =D

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 10
7/30/2011 19:49:14   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I have deemed this thread worthy of finally of my posting on it. FEEL THE POWER OF MY COMMENTARY, AND VIEW IT IN AWE!!!!!!!!!! lol

Interesting... You skipped over the gauntlet? Makes me wonder if you'll show parts of it in flashbacks...

Interesting... basic knowledge of them only... I suppose that being a warrior, you wouldn't need that much knowledge of magic, though...

I do believe your aquaintance Mendax is evil, young one... probably justly imprisoned, anyway, although there's a chance he wasn't, but it was important enough to supercede justice...

I suppose not quite emerald, being malachite, but the color is similar enough that I'll let that slide. XP

Hmm... Mendax reminds me of Loki... although I suppose there are differences...

Interesting... destruction of one's soul... I suppose the begging was a result of the helm taking effect, and him not having been a complete coward all along, yes?

AH!!! I KNEW HE SOUNDED LIKE HIM!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! You said they were not actually immortal, but truly just very long lived, yes?

Makes me wonder if Ultima is supposed to be the true identity of Thor, in that case... albeit he used a sword... perhapse Mjolnir was broken at some point, but then again, this is still complete conjecture...

Then again, seeing as he had never heard of earth... unless he is only familiar with it as Midgard...

Then again, it's a mix of many mythologies, so he hay be a basis for more than just Thor...
DF  Post #: 11
7/30/2011 19:52:52   
delta blitz

@thundersmite: Woot welcome to the writer's club,sry if I'm late to the party x3. Mythology is always a fun resource for writing stories and making up characters.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
9/16/2011 2:03:55   
megakyle777

Looking good so far.
DF  Post #: 13
7/31/2012 14:36:19   
vulkan

new chapter looks good. Im wondering whats next.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> Comments on Thunder's Might
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition