Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Sir Vivor

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Sir Vivor
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/24/2011 5:32:47   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Sir Vivor

Location: Oaklore Keep, Wrath of Xan (50/25%), In-sir-mountable, Fires Over Oaklore

Quests given
Sir Jing's Weapons
The VurrMen Ruins
Oaklore Catapault

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Oaklore Keep (Books 1 and 2)

• Talk
    Sir Vivor: Hey, watch this! We developed the fastest way to travel in the Kingdom!
    Sir Vivor: If it does work... maybe we can find the ancient ruins containing Sir Jing's Legendary Lightning Blade!

Sir Jing's Weapons

In Books 1 and 2:
    Sir Vivor: Sir Jing was once a great Knight of the Pactogonal Table...

Sir Vivor: All of the other knights called him "Sparky" because of his special energy weapons. But they were lost long ago in the Ruins.
    Sir Vivor: I think that those storm elementals are guarding them but I can't get close enough. Want to try?

In Book 3:
    Sir Vivor: Sir Jing was once a great Knight of the Pactogonal Table...

Sir Vivor: All of the other knights called him "Sparky" because of his special energy weapons. But they were lost long ago in the Ruins.

Sir Vivor: You want to try, <Character>?

The VurrMen Ruins

Sir Vivor: He's talking about the Vurr'Men. They are rat people who have taken over the ruins and won't let anyone close to them without attacking.

Sir Vivor: Actually Sir Casm we COULD use this Hero's help.

Sir Vivor: Ok. Sometimes its hard to tell by with you.

Wrath of Xan (50/25%)

Sir Vivor: It was a trap and we are all that's left! Xan destroyed all 500.000 of King Alteons Knights...even the 299 Elite!

In-sir-mountable

Sir Vivor: <Character>! I'm glad to see you! Sir Comvent here was trying to sneak past some bandits when they turned on him.
    Sir Vivor: I'm too busy guarding his hide to try and seek out help right now, and much too busy to offer it if you need it.
    Sir Vivor: I'm sorry, but maybe the others will have time to help you.

Oaklore Keep (Book 3)

• Talk
    Sir Vivor: Hey watch this! We developed the fastest non-magical way to travel in the Kingdom!

Thanks to
    -- Stephen Nix for reformat.
    -- Lord Darkovia for original entry.
    -- Dwelling Dragonlord for additional dialogue.
    -- Sagrym for correction.

< Message edited by Jay -- 7/12/2021 22:44:48 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Sir Vivor
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition