Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Banned players Discussion.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Banned players Discussion.
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/1/2011 13:52:45   
Firewallblast

Also if the person got a second chance their should be a a maximum number of reports before the person gets perma-banned. The only problem is some ppl would just report ppl for no reason.
AQW Epic  Post #: 51
6/2/2011 6:45:01   
LambO

^ The maximum reported for an already banned player let in back in this game with a second chance, should be 1 report.
Ofcourse the report has to mean something, let's say a cheater start cursing at other players, he got reported, he should be permanent banned.
Cause he's just not learning.

The only problem is some people would report for no reason.
Wouldn't be a problem. The Mods do good job at this reporting thing. So, stupid reported like 'omg you blocked 3 times in a row, you cheat. Reported'
Wouldn't get anyway. I'm pretty sure I've been reported plenty of times, lol. Still I'm standing in game with a clean sheet. (Not on forums though) :p
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 52
6/2/2011 11:37:02   
Sageofpeace

@there is only wanted that i disagree when they banned people and that is when they banned people for cursing, 95% of the community knows how to curse like in most of the game.
Post #: 53
6/2/2011 11:50:02   
ajs777

I think their win record should be wiped (maybe keep the loses? lol) for dummying or piloting
For someone who gets reported a large amount of times maybe a week long mute
Someone who account scams and there is proof of doing so (screenshot or video) they should be banned completely for a long period of time.

I dont think anyone should be permanently punished, just the punishment should be increased every time they are charged of it.
Because hopefully they will eventually learn, and thats what you want right?

< Message edited by ajs777 -- 6/2/2011 11:51:46 >

Chuck Norris doesn't believe in lag.

If pro is the opposite of con, is congress the opposite of progress?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
6/2/2011 14:09:12   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

This topic teeters on the line of our rules. We have rules about discussing hacking and bans, mostly that it isn't allowed. For now, this is going to be left alone.

Do not talk about specific accounts that have been hacked or banned. That is a no-no. Do not talk about ways to hack or ban. That is a no-no.

Do these things and we will be forced to delete this.

Eukara Vox
Forum Moderation Staff
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
6/2/2011 14:51:57   
Firewallblast

^ O_o

Well i think it would really help if u had a hat box when ure reporting so u c an tell what they did
AQW Epic  Post #: 56
6/2/2011 15:07:39   
.Sir Lazarus.

Once a cheater, allways a cheater...

Perma banned. No 2nd chance.

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
6/2/2011 15:34:46   
Mr.Pablo Jr.

^Above

Not always the case, maybe the cheater has repented and actually saw the error of his ways? Other AE games offer second chances, I think it's justified EpicDuel is doing the same thing...Atleast for some people. :P
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
6/2/2011 17:31:58   
xxmirxx

Lambo I do agree with you but why not lawman post cheaters once week and let us know who watch out for. Cause I feel like staff here put are self at risk when they bring back without let us know there names and faction members too and I know if I was found of faction I would want to know who watch out for cause I wouldn't want to put my members at risk. Those that lawman show they get cheaters badge for life time. Just like how you know whose administrator.
AQ Epic  Post #: 59
6/3/2011 6:50:40   
LambO

@Eukara. Not to sound rude, but you came a few days late.

@Mirxx. There should just be badges for them, or some other way to show they've done something bad. Scammer Awarness badge & a cheater badge.
(Nobody would want these badges, seriously)

Can't really do a abusive badge, cause propably nearly everyone will have it.
You can though, for the people who constant abuse other people by swearing at them, even if they've been warned/muted, they just carry on...

This game is stressful though.
But theres no excuse for people cheating/trying to scam the community.
It's just plain wrong.

LambO
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 60
6/3/2011 14:10:36   
xxmirxx

Lambo sorry I didn't mean for swearing I mean for scamming and hacking.
AQ Epic  Post #: 61
6/3/2011 17:00:00   
LambO

I know Mirxx. :p
I just thought I'll add it to my post, haha. =)

Anyway, is this being looked into?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 62
6/3/2011 17:14:48   
5rr5
Banned

My friends ( which is mine now ) account got banned because it got banned on the forums but they still didn't take away the ban on Epicduel :(

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 63
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Banned players Discussion.
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition