Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

[Flash] Dragonfable Character Designs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Request Shops >> [Flash] Dragonfable Character Designs
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/3/2011 11:04:15   
Dracelix

my gallery:
http://www.dracelix.deviantart.com/gallery/

Dragonfable character design:
I will create a dragonfable custom character/hero for you based on either reference images, sprite mock ups of your character, or very detailed description of what you would want, That you show me.
It will help that way.
also i can make most simple things like villagers and such, by re-using old designs, so they can be made very quickly.
i can also make new characters using parts of any design from my gallery so far, such as potions, straps, shirts, ect.
and lastly i mainly make male characters, but i do have a female template made that i can use to make female characters, though i will have to get the hang of it so it may take a while longer to make female characters.

I will be making these requests for free, and will not requite any payment, though showing your appreciation would be nice.
also you shouldn't try to use my art to make a profit.

rules regarding created characters:

• Please try to mention me wherever you use it, and not to take personal credit for anything art-wise or design wise that you did not initially show me to be incorporated into the character as your idea.

• They must be generally used for AE Related things, like stories, comics, signatures and avatars ect, and not for use outside deviantart or the ae forums.

• They can be submitted for suggestions if practically all of the design was thought up by you, and did not require any improvisation by me to create the character, also refer to my name in any suggestion post, though i will only take credit for art, not design, so you will still be the person to win the in game item if suggested.

• And finally, link me any work that you create using the characters i create for you. it will be nice to see what is made from my art.
    also if you want the character in the interest of sprites, i can create the character in multiple poses for you to use for comics (i will privately hand you the sprite sheet, but publicly release the design, so no one else will have the sprites)

generally i would like to see requests for unique character ideas, and not df-style characters from movies/comics, ect.
    and i also do not like it when people create the idea of a character being all-powerful and mighty, and look super strong and such.
    if you really badly want a character like that i will make it, but its no fun having something like that, mostly i want character designs to have a personality and uniqueness, not just look awesome.

Just to remind you, i can very quickly create a character by simple reusing any of the existing clothing/armour parts from any character in my gallery already, and just mix and match, and recolour to create a new character for you, if you tell me which parts you want and in what colours

so ask request away and i will try and make as much as i can based on what you ask.
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    6/3/2011 14:20:51   
    Smalls

I'd love to see what you could do with one of my characters. Image 1 (for colours) Image 2 (for idea on clothing and stuff)
    So he has blonde hair in a ponytail, and a long coat thing with only one sleeve, a scaly tail, and he has runic things over his body.
    Thanks~
    DF  Post #: 2
    6/3/2011 15:10:53   
    Dracelix

hmm, is there much difference in design from the first and second image?, because its hard to see the second image and understand the details.
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
    6/3/2011 15:19:11   
    Smalls

No there's no difference, I just wanted to get more of a fuller sized image up there (like showing the full arms/more of the legs)
    DF  Post #: 4
    6/3/2011 15:20:35   
    Dracelix

okay, ill get to it when i have some free time, it shoudn't be too hard if i just use a few of my art to make it
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
    6/17/2011 12:26:43   
    extreme wizard

I have two armors I drew that I would like Flashed.
    Armor #1 I couldn't get the head right, so I left it out. I hope that doesn't affect the Flash too badly. Colors: Light grey shirt, Black coat with white runes, Dark grey paints, light brown knife sheath, dark brown knife handle, and Dark brown boots. Just make the orb in the charecter's hand glow white for now please.

Armor #2 Colors: Please theme it light the ranger class as well as you can. Color the knife sheath black with a gold tip and slot-thingy at the top. (I don't know the technical term for it) Similarly to the first armor, color the knife sheath with the three knives in it light brown, but with black knife handles. Please color the tomahawk brown, with a black edge to the blade and silver flat of the blade.

Thanks in advance for doing this. I'll include your name if I ever suggest these.

EDIT: It just occured to me that knowing colors would help. I'll add those now.

< Message edited by extreme wizard -- 6/17/2011 12:52:05 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
    6/17/2011 18:06:53   
    Dracelix

Smalls: I have no school now, so i will be able to start your design on sunday/monday

Extreme Wizard:
    your designs look quite cool, i could probably make the mage one easily and quickly, does you want the clothing to be creased and rippled like in most of the designs ive made, or would your prefer them to be straight, like in the drawing?
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
    6/25/2011 23:32:45   
    extreme wizard

Creased and rippled please. I'm sorry for the late response, but I was out camping all week and didn't bring my laptop. I attempted to make the clothing look a little rugged, but I'm still pretty new to armor designs.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
    7/3/2011 10:27:19   
    Dracelix

http://dracelix.deviantart.com/art/Mage-Request-216408062
    here if your first request.
    sorry it took soo long to make.
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 9
    7/4/2011 3:28:03   
    D.Soul

Name: Freedom,The Swordsmen
    Race: Half Elf/Human
    Class/Occupation: SwordMaster
    Alignment: Neutral
    Element: Fire

Appearance: Freedom is 6'2 tall slender weighs about 185 pounds he has a Tan complexion with Tremendous Cuts and Scars all over his Body he has 1 Large scar across his Face. He is very strong for some one who is very skinny he can lift at least 4x his own weight. He has Dark Yellow Eyes and long Brown Hair. A eye-Patch that covers his Left eye(Somean Lion eye) & he wears Red & yellow Warrior Armor (Top half of the Armor) and brown pants with black boots

Weapons: He wields a Demonic Blade & also alot of shuriken & kunai Somean Lion eye

Abilities: Has Inhuman strength & He is a Expert in Hand to Hand combat . He also carry's with him a Demonic Fire Blade. His Left-eye has the power of Foresight he can see like 10 seconds in the future but mentally Exhaust's him.His sword can change into a stronger form called Phoenix's Rage (Dual Swords. The Power of Fire/Light) & has Shuriken & Kunai

< Message edited by Freedom Fighter -- 7/10/2011 1:15:35 >

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 10
    7/6/2011 13:20:09   
    Dracelix

ill try after i finish extreme wizards second request.
    and to make it from scratch might take a while compared to re-using a few of my old stuff to quickly put it together, but if you dont mind the wait for me to create it, then ill be happy to make it from scratch
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 11
    7/6/2011 15:44:49   
    Dracelix

extreme wizard: here is your second request, if anything needs changed, just ask:
    http://dracelix.deviantart.com/art/Ranger-Request-217000059
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 12
    7/6/2011 16:16:30   
    .Discipline

Hey Dracelix, long time no speak sir. I'm loving your art atm, you've kept going strong since SF.
    I was wondering if you could help me with my NPC design for Mr Discipline (for a quest concept I have in the works) seeing as I've been trying out concepts for a while now.

Basically he needs to be blue with red eyes (like pictured in my avatar) and either a black or white mohawk hairstyle. He's very mystical in nature but also very strong and mischievous. I'd be grateful for anything you can draw up but try and keep it antihero (that means lots of black and badassery) :D Would be nice if you could do it either as a straight up NPC drawing or a dragonfable sprite. I'll be on MSN as well if you want to talk there.

Ciao.

< Message edited by .Discipline -- 7/6/2011 16:17:19 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
    7/6/2011 16:54:36   
    Dracelix

well, it would be helpful if you displayed abit more detail about your character, seeing how its your design, it would be better if you had an ideal design for him.
    you should consider about clothing, armour, and colours, aswell as accessories for the character, and small details like scars, or belts, necklaces, amulets, and such.
    perhaps if you could either more clearly describe your characters outfit, draw it out, or just pick parts of any design in my gallery so far and mix and match them and recolour them and i will put them together to make the design you want.
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 14
    7/6/2011 19:21:31   
    D.Soul

Did you start on my request yet! =D

EDIT: I changed the request look at my previous you can see i changed it

< Message edited by Freedom Fighter -- 7/9/2011 0:05:41 >
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 15
    7/7/2011 9:02:12   
    Dracelix

nearly, im just adding a few changes based on extreme wizards second request to finish it off, then ill get to work on yours
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 16
    7/12/2011 18:09:48   
    Dracelix

oh, ok, your new new description helps abit better and it more of a df character than the last idea.

and by somean lion eye, do you mean the blue enery wave coming from his eye? or the way the actual eye is drawn out?
    could you be a little more elaborate about the demonic sword? and the kunia, and where the shurikens will be shown.
    and the second sword, i cant exactly just trace the weapon as is though i could try and make something similar, though more unique.

i will try and have this design mostly finished by thursday/friday then (been busy quite alot, and still quite busy tomorrow)
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 17
    7/13/2011 3:44:48   
    D.Soul

OK the description of the eye and make the energy wave design. On the eye The demonic sword it looks like This but without the name on the sword keep the sword black thou. The hilt having a different design and the shuriken can be on his back on his left pocket kunai on rite side of his back pocket and katana on the his Left side side

Hope this helps

< Message edited by Freedom Fighter -- 7/13/2011 19:05:39 >
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 18
    7/13/2011 4:43:27   
    Lupus the Wolf
    Heres How We Roll Winner
    July 2014

Dracelix. i'm quite interested at your art skill, so I'd like to put it to the test.
    Draw my character DF styled.
    No need for description, since there's this and this.

A calculated tragedy, miracles are foolish
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
    7/14/2011 20:24:19   
    Dracelix

freedom fighter:
    done about half of it up to now, should be finished by friday evening.

and lupus, do you want this character made to the dragonfable human proportions?(like human sized/shaped) or have the proportions slightly different?
    and what colours would you want? (would help if you either colour him, or provide 3/4 shades of each colour, or just give me screenshots of different colours from things in dragonfable and i can just extract and fill them colours to the character)

freedom fighter:
    here is the finished character:
    http://dracelix.deviantart.com/art/Freedom-The-Swordsmen-request-229486022
    sorry it took a while but im quite happy with it now. if want anything changed, just ask and ill update it sometime.

Please do not double post. If you have an addition to make to your post use the edit button. ~ Alpha Atom

< Message edited by Alpha Atom -- 7/26/2011 4:56:47 >
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 20
    7/15/2011 22:03:29   
    Lupus the Wolf
    Heres How We Roll Winner
    July 2014

@Dracelix normal human body, Werewolf head. Also, his fur color is light cyan. Like my font, but lighter. The robe color is dark blue and normal blue. The katana has a cyan glow, blue handle
    Here's what I think are good color for the armor. ARMOR only. And maybe choose one of the color for the katana handle. That's your choice. Remember, light cyan skin, the color board is for the armor , cyan katana (dual wield, like the bloodletter of nulgath in AQW) with a bit darker handle (can be choose from the palletes I gave you)
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
    7/21/2011 20:26:40   
    Dracelix

i should hopefully have some spare time now to get to work, so here is just a note of what i will be making at the moment:

.disciplines npc

lupus the wolfs npc

a pink guardian armoured female npc for a person on deviantart

a white and gold paladin with blonde hair and blue eyes for a person contacted through pm.

if i work at full effort with enough time available, i could possibly get them all done by next friday. but im making sure to put tomorrow as my priority time for this work so i could possibly have disciplines npc finished by late tomorrow. and begin work on lupus's npc late saturday/all sunday.

and lastly, if you click the link on my sig, you will see i have a few new things in my gallery, mostly updated versions of my npc, and a cool pose style which i might re-use depending on how easy it is to replicate certain clothing and armour to specific angles.
    it would help abit if you mention me to anyone who might want to request also, or in thread relating to such.

.discipline, you finished npc has been pm'ed to you.

lupus, ill get to work on yours this week (sorry for the very late delay)

right now, i will not be accepting any other requests for a while, since ive have people pm me asking for me to make stuff aswell which im trying to keep track of.
    when my work load is reduced slightly i will take requests again.

Please do not double post. If you have an addition to make to your post use the edit button. ~ Alpha Atom

< Message edited by Alpha Atom -- 7/24/2011 18:14:59 >
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 22
    7/25/2011 23:24:02   
    D.Soul

Race: Half Demon/Half Human
    Class/Occupation: Swordsmen

Appearance: The Swordsmen is 5'11. He's Very strong. He wears a Black jacket and Black pants with a Grey Shirt & a White Scarf. He has 8 swords. He has Red Spiky hair with Blue Eye's. He also has a Demonic left Arm That gives him Great Devastating Strength. Looks Like This

Weapons/Abilities: 8 Katanas & A Utility Belt. He has a Demonic Left arm that Use's the power of Dark Lightning.

Note: demon arm ( Like This (instead of the Blue Glowing make it Purple and instead swirling make it Lightning around the arm). make him look like This with the sword design i mean.

< Message edited by Freedom Fighter -- 7/26/2011 6:41:33 >
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 23
    7/26/2011 5:26:38   
    Dracelix

as said, im not accepting any further requests until i finish up the current ones:
    lupus the wolfs request - in process
    pink guardian - 70% (requested on deviantart)
    silver and gold paladin - haven't started yet (requested through pm)
    hallowed knight (requested through pm)
    a signature (requested through pm)

until they are all finished, i wont take on any more to do, but you can still leave any requests there.

also freedom fighter, i don't really imagine your character to fit in with dragonfable much
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 24
    7/26/2011 6:27:04   
    D.Soul

I know its an AQW style character and ummm yea this request is just when yOU have time. AND I EDITED THE INFO FRM B4

< Message edited by Freedom Fighter -- 7/26/2011 6:42:40 >
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Request Shops >> [Flash] Dragonfable Character Designs
    Page 1 of 212>
    Jump to:

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition