Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: [Flash] Dragonfable Character Designs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Request Shops >> RE: [Flash] Dragonfable Character Designs
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/29/2011 11:29:48   
Dracelix

lupus the wolf:
here is your character, sorry it took soo long:
http://fav.me/d421717

working on the pink guardian armour now, though it is mostly finished.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 26
7/29/2011 11:39:13   
bsteiny16

Hey Dracelix!

I was wondering if you could make my DF character. All the detail is on my character page. :P

Here you go!

http://www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=38111091

Edit: The only thing that I want changed is having blue eyes. I would have that if the eyes in DF would be customizable.

< Message edited by bsteiny16 -- 7/29/2011 11:41:22 >

AQ DF  Post #: 27
7/29/2011 17:48:56   
Dracelix

if all you want is blue eyes on your character, you can ask any general editing artist to do that for you. instead of me having to redraw everything out of the character.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 28
7/29/2011 17:49:54   
bsteiny16

Nevermind about the blue eyes then.

< Message edited by bsteiny16 -- 7/30/2011 21:07:55 >
AQ DF  Post #: 29
7/31/2011 18:21:13   
Smalls

Um, are you still doing my request?
DF  Post #: 30
7/31/2011 18:35:15   
Dracelix

ah, must have forgotten about that. ill get work on it when i have some time then.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 31
8/3/2011 11:23:10   
Mechajin
Constructively Friendly!

Request tiime!! This description of Mechajin is courtesy of nield, written for one of his stories, Animosity, Please Ignore the odd skin and tongue color though, that's just artistic license.

He wore his armour in a fashion dissimilar to most Technomancers. Instead of wearing the breastplate over the coat, as most do, he wears it beneath. Also, rather than tearing the sleeve off at the shoulder on his left arm where he wore his Technomancer's Gauntlet, he had it removed in a precise manner, such that the Gauntlet appears to be an extension of the sleeve. His silver hair comes down to his shoulders at the back in a rigid manner, while at the sides it comes down to his chin and no further. While most of his hair is parted away from his forehead, three bunches came down in varying lengths, but extended no further than his eyebrows, which were also silver. The scarf common to all Technomancers, rather than the usual red was coloured teal. On the right shoulder, the arm with which a Technomancer wields his weapon, is a rank badge. The rank is Spongemaster, denoted by three horizontal lines topped by a sponge at the center of which is a gold star. His weapon is a Silver Katana, a weapon that seems to the eye to curve with far more grace than any other katana. The blade of the katana is silver, with runes inlaid of wisps of smoke, coloured teal. Indeed, if you look at the katana right, there actually appears to be teal smoke floating around it. Whether this is by trick of the eyes or design is unknown to me. The guard of the katana, coloured black, has lines of teal that run from its bottom up to meet the start of the smoke runes. There are two parts on the guard, where it extends. These occur on the bladed side of the katana and curl back towards the hand of the weilder, curling up on themselves at the end. Down these are runes in the same manner of those on the blade, lending to the illusion of smoke around the weapon and are also coloured teal. The hilt itself of the blade is teal. Mechajin's face is an odd one. While to look it straight on, you would see it as tanned. However, peripheral vision reveals it to be a curious mixture of teal and silver, one that blends so well it is hard to say where teal ends and silver begins, with the reverse also true. His eyes are a kindly shade of teal, one that inspires a want to trust. His nose is pointed, but in such a fashion that it appears to be rounded at its end. When he speaks he does so in a melodious tone, one that is referred to as Silvertongue. That his tongue is coloured silver may have lent itself to the naming.
DF  Post #: 32
8/9/2011 10:07:14   
Dracolich Lord

hey i messaged you before because i loved your work and wanted to try by myself but im to lazy to download flash cs 5 so i would like to make an art request

i would like you to make two characters if possible the first one is free to your choice i just want a couple things to be apart of it
1. its an iced based armor
2. i want him to have an arm sticking out holding an ice orb
3. i want him to have sleveless arms and have ive trybal tatoos like tyral
4. finaly i want the armor or if you want to make it leather because i give u CREATIVE FREEDOM to be a light blue or icy blue pls

when i see this one done i will send you what i would like for my second one

ur an amazing artist and i trust your legendary skillz

The Dragonfly Horde ate your sig.
<Our rule> Once per page, only where allowed
<What went wrong> Your sig was posted multiple times a page
Signature Guide
DF AQW  Post #: 33
8/10/2011 6:21:09   
tthorn4

I look through the internet for spriting guides, and look who I find... sunovagun. You are EVERYWHERE!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 34
8/10/2011 17:59:28   
Dracelix

really? what did you look for exactly and where?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 35
8/11/2011 23:25:07   
D.Soul

Have you finished mine yet?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 36
8/11/2011 23:41:51   
Zevox

I know it's not a lot to go off of,so I'll understand in it takes s couple weeks, but if you could make a Zevox character based of of This sword, that would be amazing. No helm though, just white hair, any style you'd like. Cape to if you wouldn't mind. Take your time, I don't care if it isn't finished untill frostaval, but I'd really like it. (A new kind of armor with black and glowing purple would be so epic!)

DF  Post #: 37
8/12/2011 5:36:14   
Dracelix

sorry, but i havent even managed to work on small's work yet which i promised to do first since i forgot about it.
and after that the major requests i will be doing is mordreds and mechajins, since they are very active forum posters. and both their requests are quite details, so it will take a while after that.
i also have a couple requests from deviantart that need to be finished aswell.

freedom fighter: sorry, but i dont think i will work on your request because the fact you want it AQW style, and also because of the fact you cant basically coppy nero's demon arm.

zevox, the link you posted just goes to true mortals photobucket.
i will try to work on yours eventually but i have a tone of work i havent even gotten round to yet so it might take quite a while.

from now on, i wont be accepting any more requests until i finish all current ones.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 38
8/12/2011 16:23:23   
Zevox

Oh, oops, ment THIS sword, and whenever. Time doesn't matter.
DF  Post #: 39
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> Art Request Shops >> RE: [Flash] Dragonfable Character Designs
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition