Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: (HS) The Good, The Bad, and The Chaos. Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) The Good, The Bad, and The Chaos. Discussion
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/30/2011 12:51:41   
Carly9467

Lol. I can tell you don't like velmur. And if you decide to put me in this story (Not saying you have to)
1. I don't wear heels. i wear sneakers.
2. Id probably kill velmur right there and then.
3. don't make me put my arm around yours.
4. i dont have umbrellas.
5. i dont wear dresses...or skirts. I prefer jeans or shorts, and baggy t-shirts.
6. im a tomboy.
7. I LOVE making awkward moments for other people.

But you make really good stories.

Teehee

~Achillea~

< Message edited by Carly9467 -- 7/1/2011 0:17:25 >
AQW  Post #: 26
6/30/2011 13:14:28   
Velmur

quote:

2. Id probably kill velmur right there and then.

HEY! You could not kill me!

< Message edited by Velmur -- 6/30/2011 13:18:35 >

Velmur likes Peace.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
6/30/2011 13:15:34   
Carly9467

I could turn into a werepyre and eat you.
Teehee
AQW  Post #: 28
6/30/2011 13:19:50   
Velmur

Darn... stupid shape-shifters....
I could take on my true form and kill you just by you looking at me... maybe. I dunno.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
6/30/2011 13:21:13   
Carly9467

OMG i didn't know you were Medusa!

Teehee
AQW  Post #: 30
7/1/2011 0:43:22   
Clown the Jester

I would be more than happy to have you in my story Achillea, however since it is a western inturpretation I don't think I can have you in sneakers Jeans and more modern clothes. This story takes place more in the 19th century.

However your character does not have to wear heels or dresses or umbrellas or stuff like that.

Hm...I think I can do the tomboy and aqward attribute.

I'll thing this over and see what I can come up with.

Thanks again.
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
7/1/2011 9:56:04   
UnityDestroyer

5 reasons that i joined Carnival:
1.Clown is there
2.Clown is Crazy when it comes there
3.I Love Chaos
4.I Love destroying
5.my name is Yuniti according to The Legend of Range not Unity

< Message edited by UnityDestroyer -- 7/1/2011 9:57:27 >
Post #: 32
7/1/2011 10:36:07   
Carly9467

@Clowny

Yay Thanks ^^

Instead of heels, i could wear the flat shoes things. Iv'e worn them before. Their okay,
except they hurt my feet a little :P

I extremely dislike umbrellas. I HATE those things, unless it's raining.

Teehee

< Message edited by Carly9467 -- 7/1/2011 10:39:21 >
AQW  Post #: 33
7/1/2011 11:40:17   
Doom Desirer

@Unity: Ermm.... number 5. is irrelevant because it does not have anything to do with the story. Alos, your character is called Yuniti because that sounded medieval.

On topic again: I kind of dislike scenes where the king guy is too weak to retaliate. Actually nevermind. I find them kind of funny.
Post #: 34
7/2/2011 10:34:10   
Velmur

Clowny, Don't have her kill me! PLEASE!

Her=Achillea
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
7/4/2011 23:22:02   
Carly9467

Let me kill him! Please! It would make my day :D
AQW  Post #: 36
8/4/2011 22:21:53   
Celestin123

Very interesting second chapter Clown! So I'm assuming the story will either be from the point of views of
Drake and the Clown, or maybe it'll be in third person? Anyways, the story seems great so far, I'm guessing
we'll be seeing more new characters in the next few chapters eh? Anyways, can't wait to see what happens to Velmur
and.....DrakexD
AQ  Post #: 37
8/4/2011 22:54:52   
delta blitz

Nice second chapter,can't wait to see when my character comes into play.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
8/5/2011 2:00:14   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

< Yea, splendid job so far! The character depiction of Ms. Jae is pretty well accurate! Chapter 2 was extremely touching! :D
AQW  Post #: 39
8/5/2011 2:23:08   
megakyle777

Lookimg good Clown. I quite like this interpretation of me. Mind you, he seems a bit...surly. Need I remind you that The Dealer is impeccable in his good manners? But I like him still. I wonder what those seeds do... and you know, why The Dealer did not just explain it. Maybe noone would beleive him?

Anway, may I reccomend copying the second chapter and putting it in a second post rather then putting it all in one post? It breaks up the chapters better, and there is less chance of you hitting the word limit. yes, there IS a word limit in one post, though i don't know how much it is.
DF  Post #: 40
8/5/2011 2:43:48   
Cataclysm
The fanciest of moustaches

Character limit per post is ~140,000 characters. I hit it on my story in the War Story Thread for DF, so I ended up making my own thread for it. For an idea of how long this is, I hit it at the end of Chapter Nine. Clown is completely safe for quite awhile for the character limit per post.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 41
8/5/2011 2:46:25   
megakyle777

I know, but It would save him a lot of hassle to break them up into different posts while he only has two chapters.
DF  Post #: 42
8/5/2011 19:53:04   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I appologize for my tardiness, my good man. It shall be my pleasure to comment on your story. *grins*

Interesting... I like the continued lore for the Prairie... I like my char, too, obviously... You make a very good story writer.

Hmm... The Silhouette is thought to be a spirit, eh? Adds a nice air of mysticism, which was quite prevalent, as the new inhabitants of the west tended to have quite alot of, being... secluded... from the main Christian orthodox views. Rough place, out west... not everything was explained, and there were many crazy stories circulating about... XP

Interesting... Yes, I quite like the idea of my character being death... I suppose I sortof get that kick from the sadistic violence that would have been my specialty, especially with what you say of my accuracy...

Interesting... only three years... Glad I have a knife with me. I thought I would... I guess prison probably changed me quite a bit... I probably had quite a bit of time to catch up on my reading, among other things... I do wonder what the key is for, though...

Inbterestingly almost hypocritical, Famine... perhapse he means to eat so much it causes a shortage? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems you may have taken my comment of riches seriously... Good. Makes him have even more similarities to my character...

Makes me think I'm going to kill them all... Probably take out Famine first, he has a gun drawn... And he'd make a good temporary meat shield...

Interesting... late enough in the timeline for a shotgun to hold more than 2 shots, aparently... That means it's probably at least 1887...

I like my response to that question... shows tact, something I like to see when someone else is at the reins of my character... glad you understand me so well...

O.o Beleen... I'd ask if that was legal, if this wasn't a fan-story. XD

I like the fact that you included a similar background concerning my family, as well...

23 Liberty Bonds... I wonder how much that's worth... hard to tell, especially with inflation, and all...

Crows... 3... An Omen, perhapse?

Makes me think he's trying to sell narcotics...

A bullet, yet it is a shotgun she weilds... XP

Yes... Quite interesting, indeed, this story is... I've wanted to conversate with the dealer for quite a while... argue... Perhapse not deal, but I would like to talk with him anyway... maybe we could figure something out...

I was thinking of the niose, too... Quite easy to get into a new way of thinking, if you know how to do it... works well for stories...

Reminds me of Jae, too... The mood of the story makes me somber... Pity, really, that all that which I know shall happen will...

She can be quite nice, that one... Still, I admire it, after knowing of her so long... So innocent, so nice... I can see how a man's heart can be changed by kindness like that... I can see how I could have such preconceptions about mankind, too... Dark times, dark deeds, rough life... puts a damper on ones mood, especially after rotting in prison for 3 years...

Quite a good story, indeed... it makes me look foreward to the distant future event we are planning... the Apocalyptic one... I like your talent for description... emotions... Brilliant.

I shall be looking foreward to working with you, indeed...

@Celestin: I believe he is going to have it going from alternating points of views... Yes... I am looking foreward to seeing the rest of the characters' interperatations, too...

@The Dealer/Kyle: I like that Dealer, too... Perhapse he was just on the bad end of a morality war... Jae seems extremely stubborn when it comes to morals, and some people are like brick walls, in certain aspects...

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 8/5/2011 19:58:58 >
DF  Post #: 43
8/12/2011 18:40:42   
delta blitz

Nice third chapter Clown,though I thought I would be one of the first lackys you called out but meh I know I wasn't the first to join......or the last to leave.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
8/15/2011 16:25:26   
Clown the Jester

Thanks David. But don't worry, you'll be apeearing very very soon.
AQW Epic  Post #: 45
8/15/2011 18:52:30   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

< Splendid third chapter. I am so sorry that Velmur got offed so soon. Now what's going to happen to Overlook? D:
AQW  Post #: 46
8/15/2011 21:06:12   
delta blitz

Good to know clown,but I do wonder if you will be making up my revovler skills from scratch or will you use some of my soldier story's gun slinging moves.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
8/16/2011 17:08:06   
Clown the Jester

Hm....I think I will be doing them from scratch.
AQW Epic  Post #: 48
8/16/2011 20:19:01   
delta blitz

quote:

I meant that the way I handle my revolvers and how drakkoniss uses his in the perfect solider story. You could use that for my character and his in this story as it will make it easier for you and you won't have to think as much about how we will handle situations.

Keep this in mind ^ but then again you never disappoint. x3
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
9/1/2011 9:48:47   
megakyle777

quote:

@The Dealer/Kyle: I like that Dealer, too... Perhaps he was just on the bad end of a morality war... Jae seems extremely stubborn when it comes to morals, and some people are like brick walls, in certain aspects...

I guess.
DF  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) The Good, The Bad, and The Chaos. Discussion
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition