Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Which Class is the Easiest to Use?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Which Class is the Easiest to Use?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/21/2011 13:37:08   
Lectrix

By now, nearly everyone has tried all three Classes, whether it's through Class Change or multiple Characters. And with the upcoming release of three new Classes, I thought it would be a good idea to get some feedback from the community regarding our current Classes.

Which Class do you think is the easiest to use? Is there a Class that's easiest to use? Do any Classes have an advantage or disadvantage in different Battle Mode?

What do YOU think?

Edit: Please tell us why you think a certain Class is easiest to use. Also, please note that there is a difference between "easiest to use" and "overpowered".

< Message edited by Lectrix -- 6/21/2011 13:46:48 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/21/2011 13:46:43   
AQWPlayer

Mercenary has to be the easiest to use since they are least likely to need a heal because of their hybrid armor.

< Message edited by AQWPlayer -- 6/21/2011 16:11:08 >
AQW  Post #: 2
6/21/2011 13:51:11   
PD

It depends on the level and context.

Technically Mages are the easiest to play from low levels due to the fact that you can just spam skills and win from an early point (Levels 1-10). But that doesn't necessarily translate into easiest to win with.

However, with higher levels, I think in my playing experience, Mercenaries are the easiest to play with, but that doesn't necessarily translate into wins either.
Post #: 3
6/21/2011 14:09:13   
PivotalDisorder

Merc.

1v1 to level 27 -- 500wins -- 107losses

Ive never got close to a record like that on BH or Mage levelling to 27. and I did over 300 wins just using level 5 intimidate I think before
I added bunker buster to the arsenal. and this was all non varium ofc. mercs have the most complete builds including being the best at
utilizing the two most unbalanced aspects of the game, support and 5 focus gamma bot. bhs have 1 OP build and 1-2 other working builds,
mages have a few builds but 3 skills are weak in comparison to their counterparts (or your own alternatives] and require a staff to use.
Post #: 4
6/21/2011 14:09:14   
AQWPlayer

Varium mages, if played right, can be VERY deadly at high levels.
AQW  Post #: 5
6/21/2011 14:15:30   
Sipping Cider

I find mercenaries by far the easiest to use due to hybrid armor. In the early levels this skill alone wins all battles pretty much. In the later levels paired with an energy armor it makes it a lot harder for them to take damage, regardless if they are a strength, support, technology, or five focus build.

Tech mages in the later levels have to worry about using their energy so reroute is used to its max potential. And in the beginning its hard for them to win with doing any physical damage, so mercenaries just switch hybrid armor to win.

Bounty hunters are the in between class. They are not hard to use, but still not as basic as the mercenary skills are. In the beginning they have smoke screen which helps them combat hybrid armor. Later on they have different routes that they can go and either way blood lust will work, making them a little more easy to use.
Epic  Post #: 6
6/21/2011 14:35:44   
TurkishIncubus

In low lvls Tank Mercs , in high lvls Str Merc

In low lvls ppl cant hit more than 3 against tank Mercs , In high lvls only doing Stun + berzerker you can will ppl

Epic  Post #: 7
6/21/2011 15:59:49   
Zean Zapple

Mercenary is the easiest class to use! That's why lots of people call Mercenaries, "noobs" or my all-time favorite Noobercenaries.

~Zean
Epic  Post #: 8
6/21/2011 16:12:14   
xxmirxx

Every class easy if you have right weapons or just jump to that class and you have money to spend on varium. But as far I am concern if you want know how hard class just be non varium.
AQ Epic  Post #: 9
6/21/2011 16:13:27   
PD

In low levels, Hybrid armor doesn't work well until you get skill level 6 because even with that hybrid armor, Mage skills (particularly spells), scale retardedly - They do a LOT of damage for low levels. Unless you've got a high level of hybrid armor for the first 10 levels, Hybrid armor *cannot* protect you from the ridiculous damage of spells from early levels.
Post #: 10
6/21/2011 17:34:19   
8x

All classes are easy to use in low lvls and high.
Epic  Post #: 11
6/21/2011 17:35:03   
Mr. Black OP

merc nuff said
Epic  Post #: 12
6/21/2011 17:51:58   
Lectrix

As I said in a previous Thread:

quote:

In terms of 2v2, Mercs have everything laid out neatly in front of them; Tech Mages and Bounty Hunters have a harder time finding a good Build.

quote:

I still think Mercs have the advantage over the other Classes. They may not have the most power, but they certainly have the most freedom and variety. With only two Club Requirements and 3 very good Builds that utilize different Skills (Strength, support, and 5 Focus Tech/Tank), Mercs make up the majority of high level 2v2 Players. Tech Mages and Bounty Hunters can create Builds as powerful as Merc Builds, but Mercs have it the easiest.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
6/21/2011 17:55:09   
Mohandas Gandhi
Banned

Most of the players in this game use +5 Focus, so probably any class with +5 focus which is all of them.
Post #: 14
6/21/2011 20:56:54   
Thylek Shran

I think Mages are the most easy to play. BH the most difficult but it also depends on the build.
Balanced builds are generally a bit difficult to play because you always have alot choices for
the moves.

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 15
6/21/2011 22:50:28   
BlueKatz

Mercenary, easiest at any level
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 16
6/22/2011 9:17:34   
PivotalDisorder

5 focus only works if you have a robot :) mercs work regardless
Post #: 17
6/22/2011 9:56:22   
Wraith

Tech Mage. It is easily the most versatile class, being able to take energy away and do damage at the same time. Deadly Aim with a +31 pistol gives +4 damage, which is suuficient. A level one skill that powerful is OP. Not saying mages are, the skill is. I also am able to acheive98.3% in Solo and 100% in Jugg.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 18
6/22/2011 9:57:14   
midnight assassin

Merc
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
6/22/2011 10:02:50   
PivotalDisorder

Lord Sinastr. deadly aim and assimilate arent level 1 skills
Post #: 20
6/22/2011 10:09:33   
Wraith

For me Deadly Aim is level 1 +4. Assimilate is level 7.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 21
6/22/2011 13:51:48   
Giras Wolfe

Mercinaries. Easy to use and overpowered at low levels and overpowered in 2v2 at high levels.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
6/22/2011 16:55:02   
IsaiahtheMage

Mercenaries definatly. Look at my character page. The link is on the bottom of my post(This post).
AQW Epic  Post #: 23
6/22/2011 18:22:23   
Agiluz

mercenary is the easiest to use.

Rogue Ninja
Post #: 24
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Which Class is the Easiest to Use?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition