Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Tactical Mercenary

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Tactical Mercenary
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/29/2011 12:43:15   
5rr5
Banned

I don't know if you guys have noticed this but in this pic

Tac Merc has Poison and Reroute and at the same time Artillery Strike, will not Tac merc be OP if the multi always loads?
It will already do HUGE damage and with poison it will do even more!

DISCUSS

< Message edited by 5rr5 -- 6/29/2011 12:44:07 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/29/2011 12:44:26   
AQWPlayer

Wiseman has said that 2 skills in that image have been replaced.
AQW  Post #: 2
6/29/2011 12:48:05   
One Winged Angel1357

im thinking its lost FC becuase WM said it was a stratigest class not a powerhouse but what else would it of lost
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
6/29/2011 12:49:33   
5rr5
Banned

Do you know which skills, AQWplayer?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
6/29/2011 12:56:06   
PivotalDisorder

he SPECIFICALLY did not say which skills.

can people stop panicking

to get the best out of reroute they wouldnt use tank builds. so its really not that major.
at least an EMP wont completely shut the build down so they cant do anything

< Message edited by Jehannum -- 6/29/2011 13:05:39 >
Post #: 5
6/29/2011 17:22:49   
5rr5
Banned

Nope, Multi and reroute+smoke is still here!! Isn't this OP now?+ 72% dmg to health skill!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
6/29/2011 18:07:30   
soul sapper

@5rr5

hell yeah man, i was like looking for the new classes move tree and when i saw tactical merc i was like, "yep definately OP" when i saw the help regain was like 70%+ maxed out and they can do alot of damage aswell with multi(however it doesn't have the 10% ignoring anymore) however this doesn't matter as they can use smoke now.... which is definately more than 10% of defence ignored. Plus they have like reroute which is like even more OP as they don't have hybrid anymore they can take more damage and and regain the amount for the multi, meaning they can put off a build with stock energy and wait until they have enough energy to pull the multi off + smoke

~SS
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Tactical Mercenary
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition