Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

yo son almost "Perfect Solution"

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> yo son almost "Perfect Solution"
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/30/2011 15:57:42   
Yo son

Option 1= Remove hybrid armor from Tac. Merc and give it to Blood mage, and replace hybrid from Tac. merc and replace it with reflex boost.
Reason Behind Option Number 1= Both Tac Merc and CH can regenerate mana, so they have the mana to shield; and hybrid with reroute is Oped, if they are not using that mana being regenerated somehow on shield, then they must be using it for attacking and healing.

Option 2= Make assimilate none weapon requirement move. So it will be like a grenade, unblockable. It works just like assimilate, but now it doesn't have any weapon requirement and is unblockable.

Reason Behind option number 2= since it takes away so little mana, it shouldn't have any weapon requirement; also since 3 classes in the game can regenerate mana, it doesn't help if it is blockable and if it has a weapon requirement.

I believe that CH are in between this mayhem, so if you guys bring BM up to their lvl, and bring TM down to their lvl, this game would be balance. And this might stop the abuseness seen today on gamma robots, and might also allow they use of the assault bot more often.

I also think that my idea with the "all defensive robot" can help bring alot of diversity in the game.

< Message edited by Yo son -- 6/30/2011 15:59:18 >
Post #: 1
6/30/2011 16:00:15   
redxtra

u know that a mods gonna pop in and close this and say 2 put it into suggestions?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
6/30/2011 16:01:14   
Mr. Black OP

my ideas, give BM DM
give CH either DA or BL
take tac mercs hybrid and give em reflex
Epic  Post #: 3
6/30/2011 16:03:08   
8x

quote:

Option 1= Remove hybrid armor from Tac. Merc and give it to Blood mage, and replace hybrid from Tac. merc and replace it with reflex boost.
Reason Behind Option Number 1= Both Tac Merc and CH can regenerate mana, so they have the mana to shield; and hybrid with reroute is Oped, if they are not using that mana being regenerated somehow on shield, then they must be using it for attacking and healing.

Remove hybrid and give Tac. Mercs DM. Keep CH as they are.

quote:

Option 2= Make assimilate none weapon requirement move. So it will be like a grenade, unblockable. It works just like assimilate, but now it doesn't have any weapon requirement and is unblockable.

It should stay as it is because it doesn't costs energy.

Epic  Post #: 4
6/30/2011 16:32:16   
Shadowlord9k

Option 0: Scrap the game, it would stop complaining about classes as there would be no classes.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
6/30/2011 16:56:02   
AQWPlayer

^
Option -1: Fire the devs and find new admins
AQW  Post #: 6
6/30/2011 16:56:53   
zion

It does seem crazy that BM has no extra def possibility... Give them hybrid armor. And whats the point of BM keeping SC if it doesn't stack with BL???
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
6/30/2011 16:59:44   
Shadowlord9k

Option -2: DEAL WITH IT FOR NOW, if it's that bad the Devs will fix it. If not then you can just quit.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
6/30/2011 17:05:37   
Yo son

lol, all this abbreviation.
Post #: 9
6/30/2011 17:06:31   
Raph21

I 100% Agree on this but Static Charge on CH's should be a passive.
CH's are really weak.

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
6/30/2011 17:23:39   
altimatum

1. Give DA to TLM, give hybrid to BM, change bloodshield to physical
2. Change static to a passive because SA as one passive won't cut it for CH
3. I have a real problem with BM's using caster skills.... doesn't fit
Post #: 11
6/30/2011 17:25:47   
Bunshichi

1. You stay a mage then.
2. Give mages a unblockable maul attack that has the same chance to stun like mercs.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
6/30/2011 17:28:36   
Nebula

^Mages can't use mauls, that idea is a fail. Mages have Overload, not the best attack but neither is Plasma Grenade or Stun Grenade, but it's a stun skill.
Post #: 13
6/30/2011 17:30:52   
Bunshichi

I'm saying something to stun with besides overlord with a primary and your a fail.
I can't remember bm's skill tree i'm thinking randomly.

< Message edited by Bunshichi -- 6/30/2011 17:32:10 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
6/30/2011 17:31:04   
altimatum

...why would we need 2 stuns?
Post #: 15
6/30/2011 17:32:53   
Nebula

You said "Unblockable Maul attack," maul = Merc only, so that doesn't make any sense.
Two stun attacks = unneccesary.
Post #: 16
6/30/2011 17:37:26   
Bunshichi

^ your creativity is limited....
Anyway how about bloodlust for hybrid :I

Also is any considering how these ideas will match up against the original classes =.=

< Message edited by Bunshichi -- 6/30/2011 17:41:48 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
6/30/2011 17:43:22   
Nebula

Na, keep Bloodlust, get rid of DA. Bloodlust is a lot more useful.
And I'm not being narrow minded, I'm using this game's logic.
Post #: 18
6/30/2011 17:48:20   
altimatum

2 stuns..... well if you use the energy cannon+plasma bolt, your not going to get far.. or are you anyway 2 stuns seems like trying to get a stun off to win it
Post #: 19
6/30/2011 18:13:36   
Sir Xander

Also the poison grenade should be nerfed to the Venom strike dmg. that or venom strioke should be able to kill and have slightly more dmg. Oh and i think that CH should get Hybrid.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
6/30/2011 18:18:11   
Nebula

BH have Defense Matrix and Technician, they don't need Hybrid. BM has Tecnhician, that's it, they should get Hybrid.
Post #: 21
6/30/2011 18:47:55   
Tiago X

@Nebula: Give me Shadow Arts and I'll happily give away my Hybrid.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
6/30/2011 19:02:58   
altimatum

@ sir xander, hybrid doesn't seem to fit on CH in my opinion.... they should scrap static and make that a passive ability
Post #: 23
6/30/2011 19:11:24   
Nebula

@Tiago K. I'm not interested in anything Hunters have anyways. =p
Post #: 24
6/30/2011 23:43:37   
Yo son

Static is a freaking passive, use ur dam brains. Is the same stuff as reroute, expect that this time, u have to attack to gain mana, and the both have the same consequences, if you block having reroute you wont gain mana back, if you get block using static you wont gain any mana back; if you have high defense using reroute, you will gain little mana, if you opponent has high defense, when you attack having static you would also gain mana back; so, think twice before you say that static isnt a passive, because it makes no freaking sense.

And Yes am pissed off again, hybrid should be removed from this dam game!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any class you give hybrid to, it will make them Oped, just remove the stupid skill and replace it with something else.
12*4=48, thats how much skill points you guys gave to mercs. and tac mercs. and that way too dam much.
Thats a fully enhanced frostbane +12 more stats; and the fact that the move doesn't cause any mana, and is passive, meaning 48 extra stats each round makes it even worst.

Heres option #3, let players test they game for you; don't only use 9-10 different players to make up an estimate of what would look balance when you guys were testing it. You made a class and gave them hybrid, reroute, smoke screen, poison, and a way to regenerate hp. but on the other hand you made a class and gave them no physical shield.
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> yo son almost "Perfect Solution"
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition