Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: How they will nerf Tactical Mercenarys?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: How they will nerf Tactical Mercenarys?
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/3/2011 11:11:32   
PumKing

If all elese fails, what NEEDS to happen is that BM need to get Frenzy, and the TLMs need to lose it. After all, it really only makes sense, according to the story that ED has supposedly put out there. The BMs have gotten a taste for blood and battle, and the TLMs are supposed to be the scientist civillians of the planet. Scientist like to think things out, not rely on a skill that taps into rage, which oppositely applies to BMs who do want to tap into rage as it gives them a rush, and since they don't have a def debuff,no more reroute, and don't have an ability that defcreases def, I really don't see a problem at all with it.

-I am a BH, and not a BM-
Epic  Post #: 26
7/4/2011 18:41:39   
XWorstNightmareX
Banned

I think BM and CH deserve to be nerfed :D
Epic  Post #: 27
7/4/2011 18:44:39   
Larcell

If hybrid starts with energy, I'm going to be p*ssed. I JUST sold my Bunny Borg (Physcial Armor) in replacement of the +8 armor from Big Tuna that's energy. Then I would want my Bunny Borg back with full enhancement!

Epic  Post #: 28
7/4/2011 18:58:41   
Angels Holocaust

@ Nd Mallet

I honestly would love to have whatever your smoking, either your on drugs or are playing a completely different epicduel. Mage are Crippled, they are free wins, they are no better than playing against dummies, mages are like toddlers and we're beating the living crap out of them.
Post #: 29
7/4/2011 19:23:23   
TurkishIncubus

@Wiseman

quote:

My theory is that Titan would have to find a way to have the Tact Merc hybrid start on res, while still keeping the regular Merc's hybrid on def.

Bad idea That will cause high dex Str TLM with res hybrid , Res Hybrid + High Dex + High STR + Reroute + smoke +Frenzy(bloodlust) = Oped str build ,

i alwasy thought hybrid is def because of admins dont want no blocking str mercs

Epic  Post #: 30
7/5/2011 5:05:37   
Dendavex

I've been hearing complaints their oped and I agree they are but what will happen to their skills or stats?
Discuss what you think will happen and why.

I dont really battle I just allow you to lose.
Epic  Post #: 31
7/5/2011 5:17:59   
m16dern warfare

its gonna get nerfed :(

Off topic content removed. ~Illuminator

< Message edited by Illuminator -- 7/5/2011 9:48:25 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 32
7/5/2011 5:27:02   
Dendavex

Wow some players like the best for themselves and kill this game :(
Epic  Post #: 33
7/5/2011 11:07:15   
One Winged Angel1357

nothing is going to tac Merc players are just gonna ahve to learn how to beat them ive found a way to beat a couple Tac Merc build but not every Tac Merc build yet
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 34
7/5/2011 11:11:28   
Dendavex

@The ND mallet guy
You know it will make merc players buy phys armors your just being selfish think about the players who cant get varium no more that have energy armors |thiiiiiiiiink|

I dont really battle I just allow you to lose.
Epic  Post #: 35
7/5/2011 11:13:04   
MrBones

@One Winged Angel1357: You can't and will never be able to have a built that beats all the other builts and classes. And thats is just fine.

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 36
7/5/2011 11:15:22   
One Winged Angel1357

true if you can beat every build you are OP'ed but you have to descide who you want to beat and who you want to lose to and make a build to counter a build after awhile people will start countering your counter and then it becomes a stratiegests game
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 37
7/5/2011 11:19:09   
Dendavex

To me theres no such as OPED you can beat anyone if you put your mind to it
Epic  Post #: 38
7/5/2011 11:20:27   
One Winged Angel1357

Devs def of OP'ed

95% win rate or higher with little to no thought

so pretty much copy cat builds if you get into a counter war that is lots of thought and not OP'ed

Name's OWA... Just OWA
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 39
7/5/2011 11:21:09   
ajs777

either you have the ideal class and people complain about that, or you nerf the class and people who liked being OP get mad

i vote skill tree revamp :3

Chuck Norris doesn't believe in lag.

If pro is the opposite of con, is congress the opposite of progress?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
7/5/2011 11:24:13   
MrBones

If there is a skill tree revamp how about a Chuck Norris skill ? (round kick in the nutz or something like that )
Epic  Post #: 41
7/5/2011 11:26:34   
Mumba

The only problem i have with the new tactical mercs is the technition, hybrid combo. A lot of the ones i have been fighting have been abusing Tech and its just impossible to get around because u can not touch them with anything do to Hybrid.
Epic  Post #: 42
7/5/2011 11:27:02   
Angels Holocaust

It's going to get hit so hard that it won't even be able to compete. Remember what happened to the heal loop tech mage? The same thing will happen to them. Tactical Mercs will be no better than free wins, and the only thing a tactical merc can do is npc.

I learned one thing about epicduel and when the word nerf comes into epicduel it usually means hammer it out of existence, remember another skill called supercharge, they nerfed it and look at it now, it's useless.
Post #: 43
7/5/2011 11:30:45   
ajs777

quote:

If there is a skill tree revamp how about a Chuck Norris skill ? (round kick in the nutz or something like that )

The problem is OPness aparently, that would jsut worsen the situation, and would be ineffective to girls....

quote:

It's going to get hit so hard that it won't even be able to compete.

Thats just your hunch, you dont know that for sure, you just like to make things to be worse then they need to.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
7/5/2011 12:07:48   
MrBones

quote:

The problem is OPness aparently, that would jsut worsen the situation, and would be ineffective to girls....

Well no skills are perfect. My theory is that if the Chuck skill is uselless on girls, people will start creating only girl caracters. Then people wil complain that girls are OP and whine about it on forums
Epic  Post #: 45
7/5/2011 12:22:01   
One Winged Angel1357

personally i think CH has EMP tier 1 for a reason to mess up BM and TLM and even TM BH and Merc its a free skill for a reason guys.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 46
7/5/2011 12:22:15   
ajs777

they need a gender change option....
and if they give an achievement for it...... nvrm...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
7/5/2011 12:24:20   
Dendavex

Guys If they ruin Tactical Merc I might as well quit like my school mates.
Epic  Post #: 48
7/5/2011 12:25:54   
ajs777

well everyone else is quitting because it boring fighting the same class over and over, so either they leave it and lose many of their supportive players, or they fix it and lose 3 kids from a school somewhere is Utah...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
7/5/2011 12:34:23   
Xx. Christian .xX

my friend in facebook told me that they will be nerf is that true, if it is true can i see a link

< Message edited by reyes 89 -- 7/5/2011 12:41:01 >
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: How they will nerf Tactical Mercenarys?
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition