Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Do you consider these skills passive?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Do you consider these skills passive?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/3/2011 2:57:12   
edwardvulture

1. Shadow Arts
2. Deadly Aim
3. Static Charge
Just want to get some opinions because these are all apparent in the new classes. The TLM has 2 obvious passives that just pop out and are considerably the most powerful passives in the game, and that is what makes them Oped. So what about the other classes?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
7/3/2011 3:09:29   
PivotalDisorder

static charge is strike plus enrgy gain. how cud it be a passive

the passives say passive on them anyway
Post #: 2
7/3/2011 3:11:21   
Arcanis

Static isnt passive,it requreis action to take effect,thus
it should be considered active skill
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/3/2011 3:12:17   
edwardvulture

Should it be passive? ANd how bout DA. Thats a hard one.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
7/3/2011 3:12:50   
goldslayer1

@edvard
well max hybrid and reoute takes 20 skill points.
u can hardly have any skills after that.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/3/2011 3:15:11   
edwardvulture

^If you call me edvard one more time I'm gonna imagine you with a mexican accent again xD
Well maybe thats all you need because they all use 5 bonus builds. And reroute doesn't have to be maxed, 7 is fine.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 6
7/3/2011 3:16:37   
T.600

1. Shadow arts is passive because you don't have to do anything to use it, it's always there unless you don't meet the support requirement for it. It also says it's passive...

2. Deadly aim is passive for the same reasons as shadow arts.

3. Static Charge isn't a passive skill because you can only activate its effect by using it. It doesn't say that it's a passive as well...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
7/3/2011 3:23:34   
PivotalDisorder

thats all of them :)

Deadly Aim: Passively increases the damage of the equipped sidearm (passive skill)

Reroute: Passively converts a percent of all damage received to energy (passive skill)

Blood Lust: Adds to your health a percentage of all damage you inflict. (passive skill)

Shadow Arts: Passively increases your block chance and Stun Grenade stun chance. (passive skill)

Hybrid Armor: Passively boosts physical defense or energy resistance during battle (passive skill)

Post #: 8
7/3/2011 3:25:22   
Thylek Shran

quote:

@edvard
well max hybrid and reoute takes 20 skill points.
u can hardly have any skills after that.

Reroute doesnt have to be maxed and the other
skills not all require alot points. TaM have alot
choices for builds but there are definetly some
key skills that every build should have.

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 9
7/3/2011 3:47:38   
goldslayer1

@thylek
well since it "tanks" it gets less energy when hit. making it lower lvl would mean its worse.
AQW Epic  Post #: 10
7/3/2011 10:20:55   
IsaiahtheMage

What type of thread is this? SA and DA are passive as they say they are passive. Static Charge is not passive. But if it was it might really help CH.
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
7/3/2011 10:25:43   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

A passive is defined as a skill that is activated constantly or without clicking on the skill. Static Charge is used by clicking the skill. Deadly Aim is not used by clicking Deadly Aim, it's used by clicking Gun.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
7/3/2011 10:36:39   
PivotalDisorder

I posted all the passive skills. let the topic die lol
Post #: 13
7/3/2011 11:09:39   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

????? Your saying bloodlust is OP? Stop complaining! We don't need the devs listening to the wrong people again!!!!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 14
7/3/2011 13:35:55   
edwardvulture

No DA does nothing unless your press your gun and shadow arts is a dice roll. I consider them semi-passives. I think static charge should be changed to a passive for CB's.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 15
7/3/2011 14:01:48   
Tiago X

quote:

Static isnt passive,it requreis action to take effect,thus
it should be considered active skill

^This .
Also, DA is a passive, only the effect it has on the guns is considered active, same for the SA skill, it's passive, only the effect it has on dex is active.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
7/8/2011 4:17:51   
edwardvulture

quote:

Ok guys... Let the real CH speak..

Shadow Arts isn't a real passive, it's kind of like Static Charge if you know what i mean. A 10% chance at Max means 1 out of 10 turns, and thats like a skill that has a 9 turn warm-up.
Now if you really want to balance things, Hunq's idea is good, but we just need to balance out and find good percentages for the regains. My idea is that it starts out with quite a high percentage of regains, but as you increase your strength, the percentages lower. Say we start at 50/50, then every 2-4 points in strength lowers it by 1-2%. For example if you have 12-15 damage (48 strength), so thats an increase in 29 points. Then if the reduction rate is set to 1% every 3 points, then we would have 29/3 = 9.67, then we would round that up or down to 9 or 10. There you go, 41% or 40% of HP and Mana regain.

And if it wouldn't make it OP'ed, to make this skill unblockable?

Said by HellsCupid
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 17
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Do you consider these skills passive?
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition