Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(HS) Who Needs A Medical License? Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (HS) Who Needs A Medical License? Discussion
Page 1 of 512345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/5/2011 12:51:14   
Goldstein

Get a tissue, because you're going to cry. And not in the good way, either.
Post #: 1
7/7/2011 12:24:25   
Sir Night

I like it!
Post #: 2
7/21/2011 11:25:27   
Velmur

Loved the third chapter.

GIMME THAT MACHINE! I WANNA LIVE FOR LONGER!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/21/2011 11:48:28   
Celestin123

Yeah Velmur so then you could die like Orwell the Frog! LOL im just kidding, its a really good
story so far and I wonder what'll happen next. Although, in the second chapter it says seven months earlier than
the first chapter which took place in October,but wouldn't seven months before October be March? I'm asking
beacause im confused about the time.

< Message edited by Celestin123 -- 7/21/2011 11:58:33 >
AQ  Post #: 4
7/21/2011 11:49:03   
Arachnid

Beware Velmur, I don't think the machine is all that it seems...
Loved all of the chapters! Make more!

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 5
7/21/2011 22:15:18   
Goldstein

Celestin: All I can say is, herp derp. It has been fixed.
Post #: 6
7/22/2011 12:02:22   
Arachnid

Very interesting third chapter!
Make more now!

~Lady Zafara

EDIT: Love the fourth chapter as well! Doesn't leave much open for me to write, but I'll wait! =P

< Message edited by Arachnid -- 7/23/2011 9:12:27 >
AQW  Post #: 7
7/25/2011 18:47:07   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Real freak who wanted to feel the pain of the opperation? Makes me think of Clown...

At the mid-to-late section of the first chapter, it seems like a pretty good story... I love gore... Oh, the hilarity... Anywho, back to the story...

Skin fell away, eh? Interesting... Had you severed connections in the muscles surrounding the abdomen (in the area you were working on)? Nice power, btw...

I love the last line... it explains why you haven't been banned from the medical community, you know? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAH!!! Science should not put away the possibilities of ghosts and such. I find it extremely pitiful and foolish that such things are disregarded by the scientific community... While we have figured out alot of the world, there is still much out there to learn, nad for all we know, ghosts very well could exist.

Was it a C rotated to the side so that the top was actually the middle of the C, or was it normally oriented? Considering it said top TIP, I believe the latter is more likely, but you never know... I like learning things like that... makes life more interesting, increases my possible things to draw from in my imagination/"memory banks"... hehe

I'm guessing the LEECH has some sort of drawback, no? Things like that tend to, if it isn't immediate or anything, it's psychological, and it gets you in the end... Even if you end up living forever, alot of people think that basically sux.

Ah, good old trial and error-based empirical data gathering... The question is whether or not the data would aply to humans, and even then, if it does mostly work similarly, you'd still have to figure out how to modulate it to human physioligies, individuals, different genders (possibly, depending on certain things, but I felt I should add that anyway), and would have to test it on them as well, unless you have EXTREMELY good simulatory capabilities... Plus, the side effects would need to be found out, if there are any (basically every choice you make has those, but I mean genuine physical or psychological effects)...

Ah, the cliched "IT'S ALIVE" mad scientist cry... Seems fitting, though, so I won't hold it against you... I see... that was also an origin story for your powers... you said that it was prepared for disection... made me wonder if it was living after you disecter it, for a bit... that would be funny...

I think I'll post this now, and finish it through editing... I want to make sure this part gets on...

Now, to continue...

Did you do any testing after the frog? Yes? No? If not, you really should think things through... I mean, you are supposed to be a scientist... A DOCTOR, EVEN!!! <- Or an honorary one, anyway... You should proceed with more testing, and make sure it's safe for humans... sheesh...

I wonder if you'd be capable of growing new teeth, afterwords... I mean, being brought back to youth, and still having most of your teeth missing from old age would suck...

Also, the possition of the person, and their size, could be very important if it is radiation-based... you could become a laughing stock... you could be brought to court for medical malpractice...

Yes, life-giving rays (unless the name lies, radiation)... this may not go well... There is also the matter of the amount of penetration, dosage, and time that is required to get the correct effect...

Interesting... The frog is dead... I wonder if that is a sign that it is only able to maintain a body after death for a certain time,and a normal persons body would be able to stay alive if they hadn't died, if the effects are only temporary, or if the effect later causes a degradation of cells, once the effect has worn off... that may be why the frog repeatedly died in testing... The dosage could determine the effect, and the time it will continue to work...

I HAVE THEORIES!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywho... now that the bout of random hysteria is over... back to commenting.

Aww... such a cute recently undead froggy... XD

As I said, you should have taken time to check the full effects of the machine, before you demonstrated it, unless the demonstration was private, or something... Also, if you had time to do all those things, he could have died of starvation or dehidration, seeing as you had the spikes/pins in his limbs still, right?You should have been able to see that, though...

WOOT!!! MAKING PEOPLE FARTHER DOWN THE CHAIN DO YOUR WORK FOR YOU FTW!!!!!!!!! XP

Most interesting... Makes me wonder what that man and/or the people he's working for are up to... hehe...

O.o... Ex-military... Poor fool... If there are zombies and you are on the Epire State Building, you should have sufficient food to just sit there and wait for the zombies to all fall apart and cease to be animated, as is the fate of the Zombie Apocalypse, should there ever be one... Of course the rotting corpses present the problem of possible diseases, and noxious gasses... I am sorry if I misspelled anything, there...

Nice game plan for avoiding repercussions on their part.

I can't say I agree with the morality of it, but that's brilliant, nonetheless...

Yes, very ineresting indeed... only the wrists should have been working... maybe not even them, but that depends...

Makes me wonder about the blue light powers...

Interesting... sharp teeth...

Nice accomidations, if I do say so, myself...

Igor... hehe.. such a... normally unusual, but cliched name...

If you were refusing just to be selfish about it, I'd say you were being foolish, but I sense you are doing this to prevent more harm from coming... you are still good at that moment...

Skulldeep's finances, as in they are working together to keep the place funded enough to survive... not that suprising, really, considering the background information on the matter (what we know about SD in the game), buit it's refreshing to see villains portraid as being able to work together on such a matter, considering that they are usually prone to squabbling amongst themselves, and not getting along long into their aliances...

Well, I've been working on this for 2 hours+ now... Time to read more... I have been doing a little bit of other stuff on the side, but... Meh, I have to keep myself entertained..

YES!!! SUBVERTED TROPING JUST PWNED THAT FOOL!!!!!!!!!

I was going to object to him being called a "robot man", but he did the job for me... XD

I like the fact that Mr.Cyborg Guy recieved the designation "Experimental". It makes it sound like the robot's creator was a jerk, or something... Quite brilliant, in fact. Yes, I do understand that that's a forumite's character. HOW DARE YOU PRESUME TO ASK!!!!!!!!!!!

lol; J/K

Hmm... Interesting escape plan...

Well, seems I am going to have to read yet another chapter... XD

Nice plot twist... I loved the LEECH is a leech is a PARISITE! bit... Big Brother is watching you? Reminds me of conspiracy theories, and old book and movie ideas of the future (with a govornment similar to Communist Russia's govornment ruling much of the world...)...

Wish I had the patience to transelate those lines in foreign languages...

You may have no memories, but you seem to have retained an understanding of speach in many languages... and your personality is still intact, as well as possible understanding of Religion...

Seems you've been in there for a long time, and may have developed psychic abilities... it may have driven you insane, though...

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 7/25/2011 21:19:45 >
DF  Post #: 8
7/25/2011 21:48:34   
Goldstein

That was the most magnificent post ever. Plus, the whole amnesia was simply temporary.
Post #: 9
7/26/2011 0:37:45   
Arachnid

Once again, love it! Waiting for a specific something for a new part in my response to yours...
So, make more!

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 10
7/26/2011 9:36:14   
Goldstein

What's everyone's opinions on the music I've been including?
Post #: 11
7/26/2011 9:43:34   
UnityDestroyer

I can't seem to enjoy it, When you're including music.
Post #: 12
7/26/2011 10:03:29   
Goldstein

Huh, okay.
Post #: 13
7/26/2011 22:26:30   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I have no oppinion on it; I am not allowed to go on YouTube...
DF  Post #: 14
7/26/2011 23:39:36   
Sir Night

So, was the whole previous chapter just a dream, or just the part with Experimental?
Post #: 15
7/27/2011 10:24:14   
Goldstein

Yes, the whole exchange between Mr. Mavet and Strebor escaping was a dream. Very tragic.
Post #: 16
7/27/2011 22:24:21   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Tragedy is in the eye of the beholder; I find it spectacular, and even though I also find it funny, because I have a morbid point of view, and sense of humor, it is also a bit sad...

Magnificent.
DF  Post #: 17
7/27/2011 22:42:33   
UnityDestroyer

Hmm?
Getting good.
More good when you include me.
Post #: 18
7/27/2011 22:43:40   
Goldstein

In due time, young Padawan.
Post #: 19
7/27/2011 22:50:09   
UnityDestroyer

Padawan?
Do you mean Paladin?
Post #: 20
7/27/2011 23:22:41   
Goldstein

Watcher of Star Wars, you are not? This is regrettable.
Post #: 21
7/28/2011 0:14:36   
UnityDestroyer

I regret not remembering that.
Post #: 22
7/28/2011 10:35:40   
Arachnid

Once again, loved it.
Once again, MAKE MORE! =P

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 23
7/28/2011 13:08:30   
Celestin123

I love,love,LOVE,LOVE it! It just gets better and better every chapter, and I find it
impossible to have watched star wars and not remember the word padawan. Yoda was always my fav.
Ahem!*clears throat* "Troubling, a complicated situation, Strebor is in."
AQ  Post #: 24
7/28/2011 15:22:22   
Goldstein

Quite. Much fear, hostility inside him there is.
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> (HS) Who Needs A Medical License? Discussion
Page 1 of 512345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition