Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Bans and Chatlocks

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Bans and Chatlocks
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/8/2011 15:12:10   
Luigi01080

Bans should be more severes realizing i see people glitching and cheating by lvling up without even fighting and iv already reported plenty of them
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
7/8/2011 16:14:09   
DeathSpawn
Banned

Ok first off lets not close the thread just because one or two players are getting out of hand, considering this is my thread and not theirs.

Secondly, a lot of things aren't exactly spelled out, all we get is that it's against the rules. I don't see how it's so bad that we question some of these rules and the punishments invoked. There is EXTREMELY too much power in the hands of player mods. As we all know these player mods have their own factions, goals for leaderboards, friends they could overlook, and self-pride when it comes to this game period. Sure the population is too large and needs player mods, I just think things should be made public so we can see if these mods are abusing their power and should be brought to justice. I've seen a mod in particular cry like a baby and throw a fit like your average immature noob on multiple occasions from losing which worries me that "Some" are definitely not fit for the job and would be better off like the rest of us. Could it be possible that the "Competition" is seeing heavier punishments than your average player? That level of immaturity sure makes me feel this way and I'm definitely concerned.

I understand everything Dax stated and agree completely but there's got to be way to merge the two arguments here and try to make both sides happy.
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Bans and Chatlocks
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition