Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Design Notes 7/8/2011 - Delta Update Update

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Design Notes 7/8/2011 - Delta Update Update
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/8/2011 19:31:05   
State Alchemist

Of course more days of OP Tact Merc :(

Post #: 26
7/8/2011 21:00:34   
PivotalDisorder

quote:

Please please please *1 mill don't make another class Oped with this update; most players are already pissed off(paying players), if you guys do it again, woot you will lose alot of paying players. Your chance of fast progression in the future depends on this update; if this update fails it purpose to balance the classes, but rather making 2 or more classes Oped, two things will either happen; 1-this game will cripple; 2-The game will survive, but progress very slowlyyy.
^^ isnt this what is said every update ? :) you know what I mean

< Message edited by Jehannum -- 7/8/2011 21:01:55 >
Post #: 27
7/8/2011 22:24:01   
Larcell

Next week, eh? Better start pounding these guys before it's too late.

I'm against nerfs and completely for buffs, but I wish the best of luck for the devs to balance the classes. If not that, at least get rid of the lag.

Epic  Post #: 28
7/8/2011 22:44:18   
drinde

My comment.

Fix the Lag, fix the Lag, fix the lag, lag, lag.

I can't 2v2 without skipping at least 3 turns.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 29
7/8/2011 23:03:59   
Hun Kingq

Will the Cloud networking be done in house or are they going to outsource? If you are going to outsource make sure ED has the resource code just in case that company goes belly up like what happen to quite a few companies that went the route of cloud networking and could not get any kind of data. The one thing everyone is dealing with in cloud networking is how really secure is because if it is outsourced how reliable is that companies security?

Another thing I found the problem with cloud networking as other games I play online the more the players the slower the game as well when they do updates not all the updates take effect because for some reason not everything gets synchronized as they should.
Epic  Post #: 30
7/9/2011 1:47:39   
Lycus
Legendary AdventureGuide!

@Xendran: For now a party system would just completely confuse matters. They'd be people linked to about 5 people, battling the Armor Hazard and wondering why they only have one partner.... All I can say, though I have no idea what Titan's plans are, one step at a time :P
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
7/9/2011 2:27:10   
endtime

New bosses and missions translate into awesome updates--I hate the updates where ED creates new, stronger rares rather than buffing last year's rares. Also, I Hope ED can figure out a way to alleviate the lag. Ever since ED released the supposed anti-lag update in Gamma, the lag has gotten worse with each release.
AQW Epic  Post #: 32
7/9/2011 2:30:36   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Speaking of missions, endtime, i am still yet to complete the lot from when we last had some missions given to us.

I seem to think about doing them, but never get around to it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
7/9/2011 2:46:20   
Arcanis

@Tiago:I'm not sure if I wanna be seen around Fortune City in your company after I heard
Valestra has new drink named after you: Noobaliscious
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
7/9/2011 7:17:34   
Xendran

@Rainaka: Limit the party system to 2 people currently.

< Message edited by Xendran -- 7/9/2011 7:18:08 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 35
7/9/2011 10:04:42   
Tiago X

quote:

@Tiago:I'm not sure if I wanna be seen around Fortune City in your company after I heard
Valestra has new drink named after you: Noobaliscious

Yay now we can both drink it :3
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
7/9/2011 10:16:37   
ansh0

not another 2v1 boss..i cant even find a decent partner for that chocolate dipped banana elephant(armor hazard) and you put in another boss.
most players just see that the request is from a paying player or a non paying player. if there is a non paying player it doesn't mean that he is bad or he doesn't know how to play.ive seen a lot of good f2p player's like whitetigerAE, new hope,jarithemighty and etc....and don't forget me!

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
Epic  Post #: 37
7/9/2011 19:21:57   
edwardvulture

This boss battle thing doens't quite work for normal mercs. :/
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 38
7/9/2011 19:29:19   
One Winged Angel1357

Edward im not sure i agree with you on that a Merc and a TLM was a good combo against Armor hazard for me and BB

but maybe thats becuase it was a merc and TLM im not sure how two mercs would fair

I have high hopes for the new 2v1 boss Armor made you think some but not alot the new guy should really make you use your head like something most of the builds we see now wouldnt work on

< Message edited by One Winged Angel1357 -- 7/9/2011 19:31:18 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 39
7/9/2011 19:45:32   
sleddyboy3

I'm bringing Smackie El Frog again.. :D
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 40
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Design Notes 7/8/2011 - Delta Update Update
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition