Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: (DF) The Nation: The Story of Vae'njaece

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (DF) The Nation: The Story of Vae'njaece
Page 2 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/9/2011 22:17:07   
D1F3Forum

Idk about as a baby, but we'll see...I might do a story fuse with Necro's story...
In which case you'll end up in it and I'll beat the (You know what) out of Gavon for what he did...

Anywho, since Necro put me in his, I'm gonna put him in mine...somewhere...and I'll add you becuz you're active and I'm adding the members of the Nation...

Also, I can't nessasarily make you a baby becuz Vae'n is in Pellow Village and at this age, you'd:
1) Not be born...or barely born

2) Be in RL not PV

Don't worry though...I'll get you in...and Mort, too!!!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
7/9/2011 22:19:47   
Mortarion

Excellent, but remember, he is a guard, so he probably isn'tpart of the elite

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
7/9/2011 22:24:08   
D1F3Forum

Ok...
I'm wondering if I should add the individual members in the lead up to the Nation or when it's finally formed...

What do you think?

Members introduced After Nation is formed or Before?

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
7/9/2011 22:27:22   
Mortarion

Make small introductions to some that you want, then those that you didn't putted in the original introduction make them a small introduction in the RL war, ya get me, bytr hose that don't get in the initial introduction I mean those that didn't answered you/you don't know
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
7/9/2011 22:30:36   
D1F3Forum

I'll first add the ambassadors...I think...They'll be friends of Vae'n
Then the others will be as you said, ppl I like/have names for...
Finally, I'll add the rest of the members...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
7/9/2011 22:32:09   
Mortarion

HEy D1F3 have you read path to madness?, I am asking you this so if you know how I do make my characters be like, and I guess you're right
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
7/9/2011 22:35:34   
D1F3Forum

I don't think I've read that...is it in the forums???

@Below:
Yes plz!!!

< Message edited by D1F3Forum -- 7/9/2011 22:41:46 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
7/9/2011 22:37:31   
Mortarion

yup, also would you like that I tell you the diference between SW SA and CW SA?
First: here is link to mah story http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=18684663&mpage=3&key=%EF%BF%BD.

Second. Well the best way is an example: LEt's say that a SW has the SA of health, a CW would probably have a SA of disease, it's basically that CW use wicked elemental spirits instead of noble/pure ones, ya ge tme. NOTE: Being a spider humanoid thing doesn't makes you a CW, that curse only applies to RL villagers prior to the creation of the GW and it's incident/ infants after GW incident

< Message edited by Mortarion -- 7/9/2011 22:45:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
7/9/2011 22:52:42   
Mortarion

SO any comment?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
7/9/2011 22:54:32   
D1F3Forum

quote:

NOTE: Being a spider humanoid thing doesn't makes you a CW, that curse only applies to RL villagers prior to the creation of the GW and it's incident/ infants after GW incident

That's why Vae'n and Spyte and Cayt are all human...and so are the ambassadors...

I kinda remember that now...so a CW could have a SA of Evil/Darkness right??? I get it now...

@^
Sry about the late reply, I forgot it wouldn't bold becuz it's an edit...lol

< Message edited by D1F3Forum -- 7/9/2011 22:55:20 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
7/9/2011 22:56:58   
Mortarion

Ok, check mah history , and I ask you that my CW has a SA of Nightmares/Disease
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
7/9/2011 22:59:22   
D1F3Forum

You want your SA to be Nightmare/Disease??? Can do...does you still wanna die in the story???
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
7/9/2011 23:07:30   
Mortarion

I'll tell you as the history advance and as I shift in mah history, if not Ra'aret dad can always die in that way and make him a psycopath. Oh also if I was you I'll give the embodiments some role in your storie
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
7/9/2011 23:14:26   
Razen

Alright...so, CW Bios, eh? I'll work up one. Rae'veel's SoulAlly would probably be the one of seclusion.

And, also, I'll probably be working out with Vae'njaece on how Rae'veel will work in the story, because his ACTUAL character is still left unknown.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
7/9/2011 23:17:54   
Mortarion

*bites his tounge to not say anithing stupid* So yeah, hmm TOmix said that CW/SW could have 2 SA, could I do that, I know it's a risky move, but I want my character to be unique
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
7/9/2011 23:20:35   
Razen

Wait, that's messing with some major stuff there! I think there should be a quote of it myself.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
7/9/2011 23:22:46   
Mortarion

YEs but I remember he said it, but the thread got erased, but I'll ask him on twitter, but he said the results won't be good
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
7/9/2011 23:23:04   
Glais

From what I remember, Tomix said it was possible to have more than one SoulAlly, but bad things happen.
DF MQ  Post #: 43
7/9/2011 23:31:20   
Mortarion

Exactly, but as an old saying goes "THe greater the risck, the better the rewards"
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
7/9/2011 23:43:27   
3 Vandoren

I love your way of writing!
Although, I have no idea why the parents left, and where they where going...
But who am I to criticize?
I'm pretty sure nobody knows what is happening in my story...
I am not sure I know!

Anyway, I really like your chapter, there.
I can't wait for the next one!
(I better be the first person you tell!)
Great job!

Post #: 45
7/9/2011 23:51:27   
Mortarion

No no no no, clan members and could be members of the clan have priority *points at Razen, then at himself* See
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
7/10/2011 0:30:35   
bsteiny16

D1F3Forum, mind if I PM you some ideas for the next part of the story?
AQ DF  Post #: 47
7/10/2011 0:44:53   
D1F3Forum

@Razen:
Can't wait for the bio...Mind helping me with the bio fusion story??? BTW, r u still doing the quest chain thingy??? The sigs r...in progress to say the least...I don't wanna have them suck...

@Necro:
Sweet!!! Thx man...I just suppose that CWs are similar to birds (I think) in that when time comes, they leave their young ones...

@Mort:
Necro is a member of the clan...so is Razen and bsteiny...and quite a bit others...lol

@bsteiny16:
Not at all!!! Go right ahead and send me whatever ideas you come up with!!! I'm happy to hear them. One person can only be as creative as one person...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
7/10/2011 0:45:24   
bsteiny16

......Okay?

Edit: I came up with my username when I was 7. Kept it ever since. This is random, but I felt I wanted you to know this information.

< Message edited by bsteiny16 -- 7/10/2011 0:46:42 >
AQ DF  Post #: 49
7/10/2011 0:53:47   
Mortarion

Okay tomorrow at 7:30 am I am wenting to a plavce without technology, I promise to send you a bio nd some ideas

< Message edited by Mortarion -- 7/10/2011 1:00:34 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (DF) The Nation: The Story of Vae'njaece
Page 2 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition