Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Cuztomization Revamp

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Cuztomization Revamp
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/12/2011 10:45:41   
kingmark345

Why is it that only armors and bikes can be color customized?

Why can't sidearms, auxilaries, and primary weapons be color custom?

Also, I think there should be more customization. For instance, better looking helmets, armor customization (etc.) That kind of stuff.

And, the swords (for all classes) should look different for each class.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/12/2011 11:37:40   
MrBones

I don't think customizing gear is a good idea.

Weapons are unique. Frost bane is blue because of ice/winter theme. Celtic gear is green because of irish related stuff....

I think it is fine as it is

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 2
7/12/2011 11:42:01   
DeathGuard

It would become same as AQW so I say no. The weapon's colors are fine as they are.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/12/2011 11:53:31   
Snaipera

That's about right ,but I'd love to see the Beta Weapons color custom ^^ . That would be truly awesome
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/12/2011 11:59:32   
kingmark345

I'm not saying they should change ALL weapons. I agree Frost Bane is customized to the point that it looks cool and doesn't need any extra "umph". But that's not the same with other weapons.

Imagine a Frost Bane look for Bhs, TMs, Mercs, CHs, BMs, and TLMs. I'm talking about something like the FOunder armor. How its look changes with each class. Why is that the only armor that does that? Don't you want a little more diversity? Right now, if I change classes, I would look completely the same: Bunny Borg, Egg Zooka (physical), Frostbolt Blaster, and Kraken Reaper. You can barely distinguish wheather a character is female or male, and you can't even tell what class they are.
AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/12/2011 13:12:34   
Monstrocon

Leave the weapons alone, maybe a few colour-customizable weapons like in AQW (an ED Ungodly Reavers would be amazing xD). and make the varium helmets non-varium but at a high price, say 5,000 credits -.-
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 6
7/12/2011 13:15:14   
Nebula

^5000 credits? Em, no, 1000 or even 500 would be more reasonable. It's a helm for god's sake.

Sorry, but swords looking different for every class? Pointless. CC weapons? Maybe a few once in a while but not all the time.
Post #: 7
7/12/2011 13:22:26   
kingmark345

quote:

Sorry, but swords looking different for every class? Pointless.

Would you say that about the Founder armor?
Diversity is essential to look good. Take a look at AQW, you rarely see players looking exactly the same unless it's a very popular attire.

People actaully LIKE to look good. If you could buy an armor that was ugly but had good stats, and there was another one that looked nice and had the same exact stats, which would you choose?

Pointless? I think not.
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/12/2011 13:36:14   
DillBagel

I actually support this, but only to certain levels. We wouldn't have everything CC, just a few. Alpha, beta, and gamma promos would have to be the first to go CC. We could have future weapons going CC, but it first needs to be a weapon that actually would work CC, because people can make some very ugly combinations on their CC weapons.
And weapons changing by class like founder armor did would be sort of awesome.
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
7/12/2011 14:01:01   
Nebula

The one with good stats. This game is not about looks. If you want to look like a barbie doll go play AQW.
And honestly I'd prefer it if the Tech Mage founder look was for every class.
Post #: 10
7/12/2011 14:48:20   
Wraith

^I rather like the female Tech Mage Founder.

quote:

If you want to look like a barbie doll go play AQW.
Or HS. Not like you can actually do anything cept get more weapons and look cool. No stretgy required, just click dem buttons.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 11
7/12/2011 15:41:12   
rej

its fine as it is.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
7/12/2011 18:46:00   
Thylek Shran

More customization would be awesome !

No longer ugly weapon colors like Tomato Blaster err Neutron Blaster.
The most weapons just dont fit to the armor color customization possibilities
and each weapon has different colors.

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 13
7/12/2011 20:27:22   
Firewallblast

I like the idea CC idea, but I disagree with most promos being CC for example Frostbane was made to look blue for winter, Beta's were gold and red because those were the colors of beta, same goes for gamma bot and delta's,
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
7/12/2011 20:50:53   
edwardvulture

Too much work for devs
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 15
7/12/2011 21:33:21   
T.600

I don't think we need to make all weapons colour customisable, a new colour pallete would be appreciated though. It would encourage a variety of colour combinations on bikes and armors. As the previous posters stated, making weapons colour customisable would take away the uniqueness of them.

@edvard: Lol, it wouldn't be a lot of work, it's just not a feasible idea because we don't need everything to be colour custom.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Cuztomization Revamp
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition