Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Balance Update, What should of happened

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The Balance Update, What should of happened
Page 5 of 7«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/15/2011 14:27:24   
Sageofpeace

what im saying is that most of the people that are posting here noobs who don't know anything about the game and can't win at all.OMG for real remove hybird if they do that is the end of the game. no no and no if you can't win change class stop the bull
Post #: 101
7/15/2011 14:30:51   
Giras Wolfe

@Mohandas Gandhi

"I wonder which class do you want to be oped next Nexus."
To-the-man fallacy. Questioning his motives does not refute his arguments.

"Are you too poor to class change?"
/facepalm

"Are you too lazy to create a build to counter tactical mercs?"
There's more then one tactical merc build and believe me they're all powerful.

"Your calling the other classes underpowered even before using them."
The implication here is that you, with your amazing skills could beat a tactical mercinary as a cyber hunter, in CH's current state. Utter nonsense. You don't have to play the class to see it can't possibly work. How can a class function with no core passive skill?

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 102
7/15/2011 14:31:54   
goldslayer1

@mohandas
yeah lmao dude he's really a merc hater u should have seen him and lectrix in the old "MERCS ARE OP, NERF THEM PL0X" threads
its like they just want to kill that class. or like u said they are lazy and cant make their own builds.

@giras
most builds were copied from someone else.
for example
after the game went live. i made str tac merc builds 5 minutes later. then i do a couple fights and i get some people telling me they gonna copy it. then an hour later u see people using that type of build. so its really just people copying others.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 7/15/2011 14:33:10 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 103
7/15/2011 14:32:36   
Calogero

So UP'd classes need to spend Varium or Credits to join the allready plenty of Tact mercs in game?

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 104
7/15/2011 14:34:01   
Sageofpeace

@mohanda

is not that they don't have the money they really wanted to destroy the class, their suggestion is laughable and amazing what people say before thinking
Post #: 105
7/15/2011 14:34:49   
Giras Wolfe

When discussing balance between classes, suggesting switching classes is not a valid point by any standard or consideration and is completely irrelevant to the actual issue.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 106
7/15/2011 14:37:44   
goldslayer1

@sage
and theres another epic merc hater hun king uhh. those 3 are like annoying when it comes to merc.
i remember one of them suggested removing hybrid armor and allowing tech mages only to equip 2 armors at once so they can have 1 energy and 1 physical + the stats from both armors. "i was like wth are u kidding me lmao that just stupid" and it showed noobness right there.
AQW Epic  Post #: 107
7/15/2011 14:37:57   
Calogero

@ Giras

Indeed it isn't...
Otherwise why have those classes in the first Place?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 108
7/15/2011 14:38:40   
Mohandas Gandhi
Banned

@ Goldslayer1

After reviewing this thread, it seems to me that Nexus is extremely biased to the merc class, he probably has some personal vendetta against them. I for one would like to see some peace on the forums, unfortunately peace cannot be attained.

It looks as if it's the same people who complain week after week. We can't please all of them, the rest of the epicduel community seems to enjoy using the tactical merc class, so why is there a need to nerf them?
Post #: 109
7/15/2011 14:40:04   
Sageofpeace

@lol dam^

@Gira Wolfe thats a mod job to tell me so don;t to me what can't i say
Post #: 110
7/15/2011 14:40:21   
TTG Sean

No Tactical Merc Will Admit That they Are Infact OP Besides the Real People with Skill
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 111
7/15/2011 14:41:58   
Nexus...

@Giras

Well in the 4th option they could change Hybrid in order to gain defense.
Epic  Post #: 112
7/15/2011 14:43:47   
Sageofpeace

@thats no the freaking problem here the problem is the suggestion that has been made out all the thing to aim at our hybird or reroute or multi for some bigger idiots it just stupid

Tac mercenary maybe stronger them other but that doesn't mean that we need to cripple them to nerf them
Post #: 113
7/15/2011 14:48:02   
goldslayer1

@sage
well stupid people seem to forget hybrid and artillery maxxed = 20 skill points used. u only got 11 left.
and usualy the average stupid player will put it all into reroute.
so u cant judge stupid people for the copy builds of other stupid people while comparing builds from smart people to stupid people.

NOTE: this is not a bash at stupid people or anyone in specific
AQW Epic  Post #: 114
7/15/2011 14:51:46   
Sageofpeace

@gold no only that but also if you are a 2vs2 guy multi is done one time and it no longer ignore 10% defense
on top of that frenzy only work if you have high str which 2vs2 player usually don't have
Post #: 115
7/15/2011 14:54:12   
goldslayer1

@sage
ikr people are like " ohh noez frenzy ish sho OP" but when ur strikes do 10s u wont do any good with frenzy except maybe waste energy.
AQW Epic  Post #: 116
7/15/2011 14:55:56   
Giras Wolfe

@Sage I didn't say you couldn't say it. I just pointed out it's not a valid argument.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 117
7/15/2011 14:58:17   
Sageofpeace

well thanks for your help but is my problem what i post and what i done so next time keep it to yourself
Post #: 118
7/15/2011 14:59:10   
Nexus...

Anyone calling me a noob or biased, is being extremely immature. I have tried to be as constructive as possible. I have never insulted you on this thread have I? Why do you find the need to personally attack me, say my ideas are stupid, and attempt to tear my thread to pieces? I have nothing against the Mercenary class in general, besides from the fact that before the update there tech tank build made Gamma Bot do very high amounts of damage, and was somewhat unfair. TLM brings the meaning of unfair to an entirely new level, and it takes a smart tactical mercenary to understand this. Its funny, not one person of another class besides TLM has tried to degrade me. Not one. Honestly I think all of you are scared that your powerhouse class might be leveled to the same playing field as the rest of the classes. Let me also inform you that I have years, yes years, of build making experience, and have beat my fair share of TLM's. However when faced with a truly skilled player, someone who really knows what they are doing, TLM is extremely hard to defeat.

I understand it may be hard for you to cope with the fact that the class you are using is unfair, but that is the exact reason I do not use it. This game should be based around strategy and ironically "tactics", and as of now that class requires neither.

Also I posted a disclaimer at the top of this thread. One liners meant to further your opinion are not supported in this thread. Furthemore any personal attack is seen as disrespectful, and in my eyes completely delegitimizes your opinion.

If you want to rant about how stupid I am, you can do it with your babysitter or your pre-school teacher for that matter.

Now please stay on topic.

EpicE4

< Message edited by Nexus... -- 7/15/2011 15:03:56 >
Epic  Post #: 119
7/15/2011 15:00:23   
Giras Wolfe

@Sage

Now YOU'RE telling ME what I can and can't say. Did you not say that was a job for moderators?

I will or will not "keep to myself" my responses to your future posts at my own free will.

I would suggest that you people stop attacking Nexus, and either argue against the actual points he's made or leave the thread in peace.

As Nexus said above, Please stay on topic.

< Message edited by Giras Wolfe -- 7/15/2011 15:04:39 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 120
7/15/2011 15:03:36   
Sageofpeace

answer nexu do you really believe that you have the key to balance?

in my eyes i just see the end of the game

@Gira did you just tell that if im against nexus idea i should not post in this thread

again stop been a mini mod there is a reason why we have them

< Message edited by Sageofpeace -- 7/15/2011 15:08:37 >
Post #: 121
7/15/2011 15:07:51   
Nexus...

If I had the key to balance I wouldn't have posted this thread. Use your brain. The reason why I posted this thread was to get constructive feedback as to how we could level the classes out. I wanted other users to build on my ideas or share there own so we might come to an agreement that works for all of the classes. Giras has taken a step in that direction, and I thank him for that. He has been very helpful in putting forth ideas, and constructively telling me why others wouldn't/won't work. That is how this thread was meant to be.

Now please, if you have anything else to say regarding the legitimacy of my opinions, for the love of pandas, leave this thread.

EpicE4
Epic  Post #: 122
7/15/2011 15:11:00   
Sageofpeace

first for the love of god before you tell me to use my brain use your if you have one cuz you weren't thinking clearly when you made this thread and just like any other thread that is open i would keep posting here if i feel the need to.
Post #: 123
7/15/2011 15:12:59   
The Shadow Dragon

@DungeonHunter, Says the tactical merc. You probbaly have a 90% Winrate. The win's come from its OP'ness. Still cant open youre eyes? Play as a CH for a while and watch youre winrate go slowly down.
Post #: 124
7/15/2011 15:13:04   
Nexus...

Please stay on topic, that is all I ask.

EpicE4
Epic  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The Balance Update, What should of happened
Page 5 of 7«<34567>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition