Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Tactical merc's Are Still Op

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Tactical merc's Are Still Op
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/16/2011 9:45:49   
.Nikzat.

Have some ideas that will make TLM class more balanced?

Discuss!

~Nikzat
Epic  Post #: 1
7/16/2011 9:48:52   
TTG Sean

Remove Hybrid And Give them Matrix, And Give CH Hybrid. And Gold Don't Say Your Blah Blah it will make Tac mercs more OP

< Message edited by TTG Sean -- 7/16/2011 9:49:05 >

Your sig has been Dusted/M4B'd
Our limits: 500 x 100 & 50kb max
What went wrong: Yours was: 113kb
Detailed Sig Guide
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 2
7/16/2011 9:52:50   
8x

quote:

Remove Hybrid And Give them Matrix, And Give CH Hybrid. And Gold Don't Say Your Blah Blah it will make Tac mercs more OP

At least now CHs know how mercs feel, because they have only 1 passive. And of course now you want TLMs to have only 1 passive too -.-
Epic  Post #: 3
7/16/2011 9:52:54   
goldslayer1

@ttg
removing hybryid wont solve any problem it will make it UP and then more people on the forums will complain and flame about it.

remove technician.
add a req on reroute
and add a req on frenzy

and in the mean time buff up some of the other classes in another way.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/16/2011 9:57:59   
TTG Sean

Dude If you Give them Matrix it Will make Tac Mercs Support Builds OP But It Will Help With Debuffing some of the Strength Builds
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 5
7/16/2011 9:58:52   
JariTheMighty

Nikzat, when I battled you, you said Bounty Hunters are still the best class. And now you make a topic like this? Make up your mind... :p
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 6
7/16/2011 9:59:16   
Agiluz

Just buff BM & CH problem solve
Post #: 7
7/16/2011 9:59:59   
goldslayer1

quote:

Dude If you Give them Matrix it Will make Tac Mercs Support Builds OP But It Will Help With Debuffing some of the Strength Builds

so basically u want to force tac mercs into using 1 single build to even come close to effetive in combat?
that doesn't make sense. u dont want to balance the class u want to cripple it.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 7/16/2011 10:01:42 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/16/2011 10:01:11   
.Nikzat.

@Jari

A Str TLM is toooo OP'd
And yes a BH is a bit better in my opinion

*MUNCH* exceeds 500X100 pixel size allowed. See
the Universal Forum Rules on Signature Guidelines.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=17051283
Epic  Post #: 9
7/16/2011 10:02:58   
TTG Sean

No I Don't Goldslayer you Just won't Admit that your own Class is OP So You Suggest Minor Changes like Putting Requirements on Like Frenzy and Reroute. That wouldnt do ANYTHING
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 10
7/16/2011 10:04:53   
.Nikzat.

@TTG
you right. it wont change something.
Epic  Post #: 11
7/16/2011 10:06:25   
8x

quote:

No I Don't Goldslayer you Just won't Admit that your own Class is OP So You Suggest Minor Changes like Putting Requirements on Like Frenzy and Reroute. That wouldnt do ANYTHING

I think support requirement on reroute would do a lot (around 42 supp at max reroute)
Epic  Post #: 12
7/16/2011 10:07:52   
TTG Sean

Then EVERYONE Will use 5 Focus Builds Which Most already Do.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 13
7/16/2011 11:17:23   
Stabilis

Tactical Mercenary isn't really a mercenary as much as it siphoned the identity from the other 3 classes. It retains the hybrid armour, gains an insane health draining skill (frenzy) from the bounty hunter type bloodlust, it has the mage's reroute?! And it still has high powered attacks like artillery and surgical strike.

This class is not an Epicduel class I am sorry to say. This class only has skills that passively do all the work for the player; I mean, are their any real skills the player has to use?!

Those 2 passive skills mentioned should be nerfed to half their proficiency. Actually a class should have only 1 or 2 passive skills at the most...

< Message edited by greenrain13 -- 7/16/2011 12:01:37 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 14
7/16/2011 11:38:38   
Remorse

^ I agree,

What you guys have to think about is that making CH and BMs better wont solve the problem as the orignal classes will become UPed.

The only way to make all classes equal with their evolutions is to change tac mercs to make them equal with mercs.

Because tac mercs are the only class that have tacken over the orignal class (mercs) And this need to be solved. Easiest way also fixes this problem of tac mercs being oped which is swapping their hybrid for something ealse (proberly Defence matrix)

The other problem is that Cyber hunters are still weak compared to BH and something like giving them a decent passive will solve this problem (make static charge passive , or give em hybrid for DM)

< Message edited by Remorse -- 7/16/2011 11:40:39 >
Epic  Post #: 15
7/16/2011 11:52:45   
goldslayer1

omg again with hybrid.
i really hate the biased merc haters that started this "REMOVE HYBRID" riot
all it takes is 1 person to sprout the idea and then people follow.
AQW Epic  Post #: 16
7/16/2011 11:55:30   
TTG Sean

Gold its the only way to balance tac mercs you just don't want to have balance.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 17
7/16/2011 11:57:52   
Calogero

@ Gold

well I hate the Biased Tact Merc lovers that Refuse the Nerf of Tact Merc with Hybrid... Defence Matrix will still be good enough for you...
It's like you people don't want balance... just an OP class

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
7/16/2011 12:02:36   
Mohandas Gandhi
Banned

There are other peaceful ways of achieving balance, instead of taking away hybrid my friends. Before we nerf of buff any classes, we need to be able to understand each other.

I for one think that the game is good. The majority of players that we all face are tactical mercs right? That means that the players are enjoying the class to it's fullest potential.

I can sense all the anger and distrust among my forum friends, these threads are extremely biased, they seek to kill the class instead of saving it and I'm against that. We must leave the tactical merc class alone, and help buff the other classes.
Post #: 19
7/16/2011 12:03:11   
8x

Lets leave balancing to Ashari and other game testers/balancers. Because on forums everyone protects their own class or the class that they want to become.
Epic  Post #: 20
7/16/2011 12:13:31   
Calogero

@8rlx0

most indeed do...
I am from orgin a Tech Mage, I have tested Blood Mage and Tact Merc...
I know for a fact that it's Op'd and removing ' Hybrid ' for Defence Matrix
allows them still to tank but it has to be set up first... They have Reroute so
they can always get enough energy to use it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
7/16/2011 12:18:18   
edwardvulture

Take out their atom smasher, and either smoke or technician, or both. Replace it with something from blood mage.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 22
7/16/2011 13:50:39   
Fatal Impact

Ive been a tactical merc. 3 times and Im currently one, I will say they are a bit OP when It comes to strength builds, but I mainly use focus builds xD.
Epic  Post #: 23
7/16/2011 14:24:41   
DeathSpawn
Banned

OMG how many Threads are there on this? Also the dude just said discuss and put nothing else with it!!!!

These should start getting deleted or something this is ridiculous.

Yeah TaM's are OP'd and there's this nifty feature called "Class Change"

It only costs 50k creds or 900 varium!!!!! IKR Imagine that!!!!

So how about everyone makes these OP'd builds correctly so they can nerf them correctly as well since there team knows nothing on how to play this game and in the end can only go off what the actual players come up with????

Come on guys it's so fun to abuse these OP'd builds and fight TaM's EVERY match :D
AQW Epic  Post #: 24
7/16/2011 14:26:50   
goldslayer1

quote:

well I hate the Biased Tact Merc lovers that Refuse the Nerf of Tact Merc with Hybrid... Defence Matrix will still be good enough for you...
It's like you people don't want balance... just an OP class

removing hybrid isn't going to "nerf" it its going to cripple the class just like heal loop mages were nerfed.
AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Tactical merc's Are Still Op
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition