Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Inappropriate Words

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Inappropriate Words
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/19/2011 1:02:43   
Sipping Cider

What do you think of them? Too strict? To lenient? Can not help but wonder who makes characters with inappropriate names?

Please consider all forum rules, as you always should anyways, and discuss!!

< Message edited by theSunguardian -- 7/20/2011 0:45:43 >
Epic  Post #: 1
7/19/2011 1:11:30   
LatinLover/Martini

i made my name cuz my name explains it... i liek latinos and i like martinis :D
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
7/19/2011 1:29:38   
Midnightsoul

honestly, i agree. guys can be girls all they want online but with these kind of names...well... O_o
u nasty ppl. *screams with insanity* *camera shifts over* *please stand by...*

ok...for the ppl that do that. i'd like to know if u actually do things to ppl that can get u to jail. (guys, u know what i mean)
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
7/19/2011 2:34:28   
DillBagel

As a wise man on the EDF once said...
"Welcome to the Internet. Where men are men, women... Are men, and children are the FBI."

AQW Epic  Post #: 4
7/19/2011 13:02:13   
Sipping Cider

@LatinLover/Marini
quote:

i made my name cuz my name explains it... i liek latinos and i like martinis :D

That makes sense though, some other names do not really

@bloodknight997
quote:

ok...for the ppl that do that. i'd like to know if u actually do things to ppl that can get u to jail. (guys, u know what i mean)

I think i know what your talking about, and i would have to say the probably do

@DillBagel
quote:

"Welcome to the Internet. Where men are men, women... Are men, and children are the FBI."

Did you say that? cause its hilarious and makes sense
Epic  Post #: 5
7/19/2011 13:09:08   
Fay Beeee

But it does give the few of us that are girls playing girls a bad name.

My post doesnt make sense now the title has been changed. Oh well.

< Message edited by Fay Beeee -- 7/19/2011 19:43:42 >

Epic  Post #: 6
7/19/2011 13:13:38   
Buffy A. Summers

When I Read The Title Of This Thread...

I Thought It Was About Me. lol

AQW Epic  Post #: 7
7/19/2011 13:16:58   
DeathGuard

Their some nasty names in spanish, since it is my natal language I'm kind of disgusted, but well my name is a great meaning for me, I have been close to die two times so thats is why I called my player xDeathGuardx, and it has been not easy, is kind of sad thinking you will leave your friends and family behind you
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 8
7/19/2011 13:28:17   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

My name is awesome.
Nuff said
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 9
7/19/2011 19:04:42   
Sipping Cider

@Fay Beeee
quote:

But it does give the few of us that are girls playing girls a bad name.

Exactly, cause now i can never know for sure if the person is a girl or boy since anyone can make a female account and say they are a girl. Even you could be a male for all i know

@Buffy A. Summers

quote:

When I Read The Title Of This Thread...

I Thought It Was About Me. lol

Ha ha for those of you who dont know at first this topic was just a listing of the names i saw, but i forgot that younger people read these forums so it had to change

@Cyberbakio Ryugan
quote:

Their some nasty names in spanish, since it is my natal language I'm kind of disgusted, but well my name is a great meaning for me, I have been close to die two times so thats is why I called my player xDeathGuardx, and it has been not easy, is kind of sad thinking you will leave your friends and family behind you

That is crazy dude, almost died twice?

@Chosen One

quote:

My name is awesome.
Nuff said

Nice nice, but i must say we are getting off topic with the last few posts so please focus everyone

< Message edited by theSunguardian -- 7/19/2011 19:41:52 >
Epic  Post #: 10
7/19/2011 19:12:00   
Clutch

Yeah i've see some crazy names, best name was Hue Jass, . I don't find it repulsive or insulting, i actually laugh a little if someone's creative enough to go around the chat filters and create a name that is, well, 'unique'.
AQ Epic  Post #: 11
7/19/2011 19:28:10   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

Sometimes characters are borderline- technically, if you can say it in a PG movie, it's not going to get you in trouble. And a lot of younger players like to skirt the boundaries of propriety.
Post #: 12
7/19/2011 19:34:26   
...Sonya...
Banned

Not Suggesting anything or something like that,But I was watching SpongeBoB,Yes Still big fan at 16.

And They managed to squeeze Jerk into that.And we cant say that here?

-Sonya
Epic  Post #: 13
7/20/2011 0:28:55   
Sipping Cider

@Clutch, Cinderella, and ...Sonya...
quote:

Yeah i've see some crazy names, best name was Hue Jass, . I don't find it repulsive or insulting, i actually laugh a little if someone's creative enough to go around the chat filters and create a name that is, well, 'unique'

quote:

Sometimes characters are borderline- technically, if you can say it in a PG movie, it's not going to get you in trouble. And a lot of younger players like to skirt the boundaries of propriety.

quote:

Not Suggesting anything or something like that,But I was watching SpongeBoB,Yes Still big fan at 16.

And They managed to squeeze Jerk into that.And we cant say that here?

So it sounds like the name/chat limitations are too tight then. Cause i am pretty sure SpongeBob is PG and so jerk should be allowed. As for Hue Jass i think that would be fine since the ones who are younger should not be able to figure that name out (even took me a few seconds).
Epic  Post #: 14
7/20/2011 0:30:29   
AxeOFury

Buffy, how is your name inappropriate?
AQ  Post #: 15
7/20/2011 0:34:19   
goldslayer1

quote:

O.o
makes me wonder what he meant by FBI
AQW Epic  Post #: 16
7/20/2011 0:34:39   
My Name is Jake
Banned

quote:

In one PG movie I saw the word sh*t was used but that's censored in game. :/
AQW Epic  Post #: 17
7/20/2011 0:34:49   
sleddyboy3

@aokuda: meant that Buffy thought that the ah, descriptive words were about her
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 18
7/20/2011 0:38:27   
ur going to fail

yea not every1 on the internet is "all there" if u think about it.. its funny when sometimes u make a typo and it says "your message contains inappropriate language" but when u say noob/nub, etc. it isn't. i call this completely retarded.
Epic  Post #: 19
7/20/2011 0:40:31   
goldslayer1

@ur going to fail
IKR i think the censoring system is bugged.
i tried sayong "yo" one time and it said i was using inappropriate language -.-
AQW Epic  Post #: 20
7/20/2011 0:42:32   
Fatal Impact

I hope this game goes pg 13 one day :D or atleast has a filter you can turn on/off for bad language.
Epic  Post #: 21
7/20/2011 0:46:19   
Sipping Cider

I changed the Topic since that is what people have strayed to and i think it is a better topic anyways
Epic  Post #: 22
7/20/2011 0:49:07   
Thylek Shran

quote:

FBI must like ED alot.

v.35.3 (2016-01-23) ~ beam.to/shran
DF Epic  Post #: 23
7/20/2011 1:14:41   
Yo son

Keep changing the name of ur post to get more replies xD; well it worked <----------
Post #: 24
7/20/2011 1:16:44   
Sipping Cider

Lol i only changed it once, the first change was from some one else who went by Rabby

Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Inappropriate Words
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition