Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: to everyone nagging about TaM needing a nerf:

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: to everyone nagging about TaM needing a nerf:
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/21/2011 12:42:23   
ajs777

you just said ashari has no say in what happens yet your assuring everyone TLMs wont be nerfed? dude really? and your going around calling everyone stupid... does anyone else see this?? lol
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
7/21/2011 12:42:29   
edwardvulture

That's offensive.
By the way you were the one who made this topic on depending on that quote. Now its a might.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 27
7/21/2011 12:43:39   
PivotalDisorder

quote:

Hah hah hah. Just to point out again, Ashari is repeating what was said to her by a/the Developer/Developers.

~Zean
the devs can change their mind any time they want. you say they wont switch out a skill, yet did you see last update what happened to blood mages ?

yeah laugh all you want.....
Post #: 28
7/21/2011 12:50:29   
Remorse

@ajs Yup your exactly right yet in reposnce they wrote..
quote:

TLM is how a class should be designed

Honestly... I reckon if you asken a level 10 what they thought they would agree their Oped. how is it so hard to see that you shouldnt have two good survival passives in one Class!! and then also give things like smoke frenzt and toxic grenade to fully tip the boat.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 7/21/2011 12:51:23 >
Epic  Post #: 29
7/21/2011 12:51:12   
Basicball

quote:

you just said ashari has no say in what happens yet your assuring everyone TLMs wont be nerfed? dude really? and your going around calling everyone stupid... does anyone else see this?? lol

now tell me(by quoting me) where did i say the first words?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
7/21/2011 12:53:27   
DeathSpawn
Banned

Funny as I posted they should buff the other classes instead of nerfing and they said it was too difficult and time consuming.

Now there saying its a go?
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
7/21/2011 12:53:41   
ajs777

quote:

quote:

Just to point out again, Ashari has no say in whether a skill will be removed or not.

really dude?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
7/21/2011 12:59:11   
Basicball

erm, i don't remembe that, can you tell me the topic an page you found that in plz?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
7/21/2011 13:09:07   
ajs777

*facedesk* dude its like 6 posts up *beats face into desk repeatedly*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
7/21/2011 13:12:15   
Basicball

erm... what? then i must be blind, as the 2nd post of this page is you talking about me saying it...
can someone find it for me please?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
7/21/2011 13:58:45   
Hero986

Heres some thing magicle.... tac mercs are fine the way thay are i kill 2 outta 3 in fact and i mostly fight var tac mercs
whats wrong with ppl can thay not play the game or some thing......?
AQW Epic  Post #: 36
7/21/2011 14:01:00   
Basicball

i dunno, i kill em as well
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
7/21/2011 14:02:46   
edwardvulture

Something in common is that you are both bounty hunters. What if you one of he other classes that cannot block a strength tact merc's attack? I'm pretty sure you would easily lose to them if all their attacks land their target.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 38
7/21/2011 14:02:53   
ajs777

im not saying they are really OP, im just sick of always fighting the same class over and over and over, it gets freakin boring, and everyone is TLM because its got so many options its almost the ideal class it needs to be nerfed to lower the TLM population

< Message edited by ajs777 -- 7/21/2011 14:03:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
7/21/2011 14:08:14   
Basicball

'it is the ideal class' 'it needs to be nerfed'

STOP TRYING TO NERF IDEAL THINGS
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
7/21/2011 14:09:27   
ajs777

quote:

STOP TRYING TO NERF IDEAL THINGS

its ideal thats why it must be nerfed
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
7/21/2011 14:11:07   
Calogero

@ Basic

Why should Tact be ' Ideal ' and all other classes not..
I say Remove Hybrid seeing according to your quote they still
have enough builds out there ;)

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
7/21/2011 14:11:44   
Basicball

ideal = perfect, stop trying to destroy that, rather, try making other stuff like it
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 43
7/21/2011 14:13:17   
ajs777

quote:

ideal = perfect, stop trying to destroy that, rather, try making other stuff like it

because that takes longer and is much harder to do, i believe it was Cinderella who said that, i dont know where the quote is but it was on a thread i made
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
7/21/2011 19:32:50   
DillBagel

@Jehannum if you'd look at the ED staff, Ashari is lead of balance. It's extremely likely to happen her way.
AQW Epic  Post #: 45
7/21/2011 19:50:32   
Feral Ninja

5 focus high HP high Def/Res Tactical Merc are impossible to beat. The one I fought had (In total+Hybrid Armor) around 50 defense and 40 Resistance. And the fun part (For him)? He did 35 DPT with his gamma bot's attack. (And I had around 30 Def/Res)

Try and beat THAT.

Tactical Mercs ARE overpowered. There is NO deneying that.

Tactical Mercs are Tanks with Reroute, Heal Loops AND High damage.

No Class should be like this, It needs to be nerfed.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
7/21/2011 19:52:26   
One Winged Angel1357

yes guys listen to each others ideas not what the testing team is telling you is being done
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 47
7/21/2011 23:07:09   
king julian

yeah techmages have many things they can use to like spells but they all seem to disregard spells and go for deadly aim(since you need 1 on every spell except super charge) again not trying to flame im just saying whats true cause ive seen a lot of techmage builds and a lot of them look the same.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
7/21/2011 23:31:07   
Aere

There's no nerfing, there's no buffing. Balance is much larger then nitpick tweaks and adding restrictions. It's chopping off the top of a mountain and placing it in the valley below it. Balance should have happened yesterday, and it won't happen tomorrow.

Apparently, the Tactical Merc class IS balanced. Balance may be on the top of that mountain. But, its up to the devs to build up the classes that are the valleys.
AQW Epic  Post #: 49
7/21/2011 23:52:02   
PowerMega

quote:

Tactical Mercs are Tanks with Reroute, Heal Loops AND High damage.

Seriously, why was Tactical MErc given so much, they preety much got the best passive skills in game.

Reroute constantly replenishes energy.

Frenzy 70% constantly replenshies health.(mind you Blood Lust get 23% at best)

Also, its true, Tactical merc skills were built to hit extremely high damage, basiclly making this classes the pefect alll rounder with little to few flaws.

Tactical Merc is Broken, 100%.
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: to everyone nagging about TaM needing a nerf:
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition