Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: A Non Varium Server

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: A Non Varium Server
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/21/2011 13:16:29   
Basicball

you just said there will be var on a non-var server ...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
7/21/2011 13:17:20   
ajs777

it would be no different then a normal server lol they mean one that wont let variums in, but then that would leave 4 basically varium servers... i just want a max lvl varium only server for epic 2v2 matches and to keep noobs out of OZ world 7
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
7/21/2011 13:19:34   
Basicball

there is no world 7 ...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
7/21/2011 13:21:23   
ajs777

dangit i forgot the staff RUINED EVEN THAT, world 6 then -_- i was gone for one week ONE WEEK when did this happen
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
7/21/2011 13:22:13   
Basicball

i never liked world 7, world 8 was way better :p
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
7/21/2011 14:25:01   
Hero986

Cuz ajs is an horonless jerk...
IMMA SAY its a grate idea thay sould get started right now :P
Player cap of 400 ~.~ and you sould get half exp on it >.>
(BTW ajs your a bish cuz i pay for other artix games)
(also cant take this down for me saying bish *glairs at mods*)
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
7/21/2011 14:28:44   
Midnightsoul

then wat about the semi variums?!?!
we're the ones in between!

D:!!!!
if we are not aloud to go onto a non varium server, then we are dead... *takes a bag on a stick and headed home*
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 32
7/21/2011 14:36:50   
One Winged Angel1357

a F2P server would go the lv 26's through lv 28's who are major fodder for the lv 31-33 a place to level up while the F2P's who can compete(cocky or actully good F2P's) can go onto the free for all server
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 33
7/21/2011 14:58:53   
Drianx

In my opinion actually none of the two ideas (non var only server/var only server) would help, because:

1. It is wrong to maintain a non var only server using the money that var players spend;

2. Var only server - most var players will still login to free servers, in order to get faster and easier wins. I can't think of any major benefit for var players from a var only server in ED. Other AE games have different reasons to maintain upgrade servers, because they are not exclusively PVP games.
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
7/21/2011 14:59:58   
Snaipera

Lower the gap to +-3 levels and you guys are good to go . If f2ps still don't like it , you always have 2v2 , 2v1 and NPCs
AQW Epic  Post #: 35
7/21/2011 16:03:13   
One Winged Angel1357

2v2 is horrible for F2P's(two variums against a F2P then there varium partner) 2v1 we are usally the 2
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 36
7/21/2011 17:00:33   
Bu Kek Siansu

quote:

How would it help the free players?Since nobody will buy varium , game will be closed so there will be no epicduel and F2P players cant play
How would it affect the F2P P2P balance margin? Nobody will buy varium , game will be closed and after game gone forever who cares balance :/

Well, some of us will still buy Varium whatsoever. :)

Some just like Non-Varium vs Non-Varium.
While others like Non-Varium vs Varium.
And the others like Varium vs Varium.

3 servers can be created, it just depends on the Devs.
However many of us know the servers are fine as they are now. :D

If you ask my real comment, I support to add a Non-Varium server. Why not? :p

quote:

Non Varium server? it will be not good because a lot of varium players will be on that server just doing free wins.

You missed the purpose of Non-Varium server which is only for Non-Varium players.
Varium players are NOT allowed on this server.
Post #: 37
7/21/2011 17:56:57   
Sipping Cider

I disagree strongly. The varium and non-varium community is already divided greatly and if this were to be set in place who knows what would happen. In addition, part of the point of upgrading is to improve your winning and if you end up only fighting other people that upgrade then your win record would stay the about the same.

< Message edited by theSunguardian -- 7/21/2011 18:01:26 >
Epic  Post #: 38
7/21/2011 18:00:32   
Zean Zapple

AVA, thanks! That's a good idea, and I didn't get called stupid

~Zean
Epic  Post #: 39
7/21/2011 18:18:43   
One Winged Angel1357

ZZ your stupid for not suggesting this sooner(even tho it has been suggested so many times before)
JK man

@Sunguardian there will always be those cocky F2P's who think they can hold there own no matter what that will be on teh other servers also if there is a Varium only server to you Variums can test your metal to see who is really the best and not who just fights teh most F2P's in 1v1 in a day
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 40
7/21/2011 18:21:58   
Sipping Cider

@One Winged Angel1357
I made that last post when this thread was suggesting a non-varium only server. As for having a Varium only server this would still continue to push apart the variums and non-variums but it is a good idea for variums to test out stuff and what not.
Epic  Post #: 41
7/21/2011 18:24:38   
One Winged Angel1357

the divide between F2P's and Variums is here and it doesnt look like its leaving anytime soon so the Non varium server would save some of those weak F2P's from getting a horrible record

and it would allow F2P's to test for a powerful build which would bring them onto the open server at their best giving them the best shot at a Full varium
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 42
7/21/2011 18:35:07   
InceptionAE

Sigh.

A non-var server? Not many people supported this when I posted about this. Also, if it ever happens let's hope there won't be a server separating us between race and religion.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 43
7/21/2011 18:37:11   
Sipping Cider

quote:

Also, if it ever happens let's hope there won't be a server separating us between race and religion.

Well put. That is how i feel about it almost.
Epic  Post #: 44
7/21/2011 20:14:11   
Bu Kek Siansu

quote:

Also, if it ever happens let's hope there won't be a server separating us between race and religion.

No worries, it will never happen. Never... :p

• To make the game more fun, fair, and challenge there should be at least 3 servers:

1). Non-Varium players vs Non-Varium players server.
    This server is only for Non-Varium players. Varium players are NOT allowed on this server.
    But, how can you provide between a Non-Varium player and a Varium player?
    As a Non-Varium player you must not use any of the Varium equipments.
    There will be a code to track out that once you use any of the Varium equipments, you are not allowed to use this server.

2). Non-Varium players vs Varium players server = Varium players vs Non-Varium players server.
    There are many types of these players:
    a. These Non-Varium players just like to challenge Varium players, the more they win the better/good/cool they feel.
    b. These Non-Varium players don't mind to challenge both of Non-Varium players and Varium players.
    c. These Varium players don't mind to challenge both of Non-Varium players and Varium players.
    Notes: They are nice, and (always/mostly) like to give a few free wins out to others, sometimes it depends on the situation.
    d. These Varium players don't mind to challenge both of Non-Varium players and Varium players.
    e. These Varium players would just prefer to have an opportunately to challenge Non-Varium players to get wins easier.

3). Varium players vs Varium players server.
    This server is only for Varium players. No complain anymore from Non-Varium players.

• I know, we don't have enough players to split them out. But, can we try it even it's just for one month? :D

• So, am I missing something? :)

< Message edited by AVA -- 7/21/2011 21:12:25 >
  • Post #: 45
    7/21/2011 20:20:58   
    One Winged Angel1357

AVA does as varium helm or running a faction count as Varium gear becuase i have that stuff and evertyhing else is F2P
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 46
    7/21/2011 20:29:13   
    Bu Kek Siansu

Any Varium item that boosts any of your stats/skills/weapons/armor/robot counts as Varium item. Otherwise, it doesn't count at all. :)
    Post #: 47
    7/21/2011 20:34:01   
    One Winged Angel1357

oh good i can play with my F2P brotheren
    AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 48
    Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: A Non Varium Server
    Page 2 of 2<12
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition