Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: It wouldn't matter

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: It wouldn't matter
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/21/2011 21:11:15   
Wootz

quote:

Diamond Blades were removed because they exponentially increased damage from wrist blades.

In summary, it caused BH's to do high damage. REALLY high damage.

I'm talking in the context of the Alpha Times John. If you look at Chaos1x's Supercharge build, it was pretty undefeatable. Even with a Diamond-blade boosted STR BH. There are several YT videos about Chaos1x vs. Bountak. Chaos1x always won. Always.

Didn't win this one
Maybe Diamond Blades should be given to CH's to replace SA.
AQW Epic  Post #: 51
7/21/2011 21:36:58   
Midnightsoul

well, two things.
at least we will rage faster.
second, isnt rage supposed to ignore hybrid armor??!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 52
7/21/2011 21:38:35   
Wootz

quote:

well, two things.
at least we will rage faster.
second, isnt rage supposed to ignore hybrid armor??!

Not sure...And it'll make you rage slower. You get more rage by the damage your defense aborbes. Read the wikia.
AQW Epic  Post #: 53
7/21/2011 21:59:35   
PowerMega

Not be off topic or anything, but if anything needs to be fixed I think its the skill Frenzy for Tactical Merc which is like a Broken version of Blood Lust.
Post #: 54
7/21/2011 22:29:09   
ngshuyi94

I dont think that removing hybrid will be the solution, it will make the merc very weak, since its our only means of defense. As u can c, even though mages and other classes need a turn to get a defence matrix or other skills, their shield is far much stronger than the +12 that merc hybrid have. And merc is only better in 2vs2 and maybe 2vs1 combat, as all of u can c, the BH rules in 1vs1, no doubt about that.

Seven Stars - Seven Heaven
My Character Webpage! =D
http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=ngshuyi

Epic  Post #: 55
7/21/2011 22:33:02   
king julian

This is a pattern that wont change 4 classes have to add there defense and 2 classes dont, also 4 classes use energy to get defense 2 classes dont. Ive seen this 1/2 pattern a lot in epicduel and whenever some one has a suggestion to destroy one pattern it usually isnt used sorry im not trying to flame im just stating my opinion.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
7/21/2011 22:44:50   
elm street

how does str bh rule 1v1? i never lose to them i cant even remember a time that i have in the last like week. i mean they are good but i have massive dex due to str over use ( 25-30 +1 +8 armor +12 for hybrid =46-51 which is usually around 37-42 after smoke, tech is 34-40 )

now i just need a dex/tech armor for tomorrow that i can throw stats on and ill be at my prize build

< Message edited by elm street -- 7/21/2011 22:47:53 >

God has a sense of humor, just look at the platypus http://www.newhotstuff.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/platypus.jpg
Epic  Post #: 57
7/21/2011 23:18:28   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

>>1st of, It is Energy Points not "Manna". <<

Technically in game terminology you are correct, but I think you knew very well exactly what I had meant, and many still use that term in-game. :) Health/Life, Energy/Manna
It isn't necessary to educate me on such a small term.

As difficult I have seemed in regard to these threads, honestly, it is very nice seeing new players at low levels playing this game in those new classes. As I was training an under-level, I witness many of these new classes. I am actually very thrilled to see players joining and increasing our competitive pool. When I write, I don't always talk about my own experiences only, but other players as well. Not many have access to this forum, so I do take it upon myself to express their thoughts and opinions. This game will only improve as the honest suggestions and opinions are made.

< Message edited by JZaanu -- 7/21/2011 23:20:22 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 58
7/22/2011 2:01:19   
drinde

Let it be like Assimilation and Static Charge. Activate it for 1 turn and last for 3 turns, then use a turn to activate again.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 59
7/22/2011 2:15:41   
Hiddenblade

remove hybrid from tlm and leave it on reg mercs. Instead of hybrid put defense matrix

quote:

This idea, would cripple mercs just as it did to the mage class. The difference between tactical mercs and mages is that we have a shield.

How would it cripple the class? mages have def matrix but its not a passive, or make hybrid cost energy like 25energy and lower frenzy hp return rate to 30% max
Post #: 60
7/22/2011 5:40:05   
Dendavex

TLM is not getting nerfed god sakes it was even on one of yesterdays forum
Other classes will just buffed up to be as good as it
If they destroy TLM like Tech mage I will blame the community for arrogance
Take it and leave it
Epic  Post #: 61
7/22/2011 6:04:06   
Calogero

Tech Mages aren't destroyed...

Shure the Caster side is UP'd but it's still a good match against other classes...
Removing Hybrid would balance the class, requiring them to use more skill
and less easy wins, they'd still have plenty of builds

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 62
7/22/2011 6:12:51   
Dendavex

@Andy123 So lets say we lose Hybrid we get Defense Matrix I hope you like Halloween 2010
Remember crits over 70?
I'm sure you would love that wouldn't you?
Epic  Post #: 63
7/22/2011 7:23:30   
Dr.Feelgood

Why not have like Blood Shield, but it gives Defence not Ressistance?
AQW Epic  Post #: 64
7/22/2011 7:38:39   
Dendavex

Then mercs will only have 0 passives No way These ideas aren ever gonna happen thank god their not
Epic  Post #: 65
7/22/2011 8:21:00   
Calogero

let Mercs keep Hybrid, and give that Idea Feelgood gave to Tact Mercs ;)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 66
7/22/2011 9:21:22   
InceptionAE

Hmm.

Well, we can keep the hybrid armor for the mercenaries but not for TLM. Reason being is TLM has reroute. Again, we'll be like mages with a few different skills. I don't think TLM will ever go down in that case. Reason being that if we took it away from Mercs. They're the ones that are suffering while TLM can still figure a way to heal loop through certain causes. TLM will never be weak unless both Passive skills are removed. We are not asking for both but only hybrid. Removing Hybrid Armor will not affect TLM. Because if we we're in a high support build healing 50 at level 1. We have reroute to back us up. Not to mention if we ever need to care about our defences, we atleast have defence matrix to back us up.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
7/22/2011 9:49:09   
Third Eye

The main problem that TLM's here doesn't understand is that the +12 def/res ruins the game. Not for the Mercs but only for TLM's. Why? Because of reroute and other skills. Having 2 OP'ed passive skills on 1 class is just not right. You say that BH's have blood lust and shadow arts? Try comparing it to hybrid and reroute, isn't it unfair?

The best idea so far is Dr.Feelgood's suggestion. Which is having blood shield but raises def instead of res. In that way, it would be comparable to the normal Mercs.

edit:
TLM's can put 16-20 def which is about 30-40 dex because they'll have +12 def. Then stack up the rest to either str/supp or even health.
No point raising up their energy because they have reroute.

< Message edited by Third Eye -- 7/22/2011 9:51:36 >
Post #: 68
7/22/2011 9:51:29   
InceptionAE

@Third Eye

So using your energy you get the hybrid armor qualities. Pretty good idea.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
7/22/2011 9:53:09   
Third Eye

@Dungeon
Exactly. SpeedyNfs and I suggested that idea yesterday about a page or two ago.
Having the shield cost energy and a number of turns to expire will make it fair for all.

add:
Apparently, I just rememberd that every class can have an armor as well. Then what's that? Another +7/8/9 for def/res?

< Message edited by Third Eye -- 7/22/2011 9:55:43 >
Post #: 70
7/22/2011 9:56:22   
InceptionAE

@Third Eye

Yah, it's a pretty good idea. One problem, will the dev's implement this? Cause if we want it implemented we got a whine as much as we can. xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 71
7/22/2011 9:59:21   
Third Eye

Why not start a petition outside of the forums?
That's how AQW acquired their green star sword.
I think they did it on Twitter or something.
Post #: 72
7/22/2011 10:01:15   
StriderAigis

aqw dosnt have a green starsword
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 73
7/22/2011 10:02:27   
Third Eye

I believe it's a promo which is called the green star guitar.
Post #: 74
7/22/2011 10:03:48   
StriderAigis

oh u meant the guitar thing anyways hybrid gone would be a very bad thing,lol
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: It wouldn't matter
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition