Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Brainstorming to improve Epicduel's LQS system

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Brainstorming to improve Epicduel's LQS system
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/22/2011 7:45:20   
MrBones

quote:

They need limited TIME not limited QUANTITY.

That is exactly what they should do. You release the armor for 24 hours. Simple.

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 26
7/22/2011 8:01:44   
Remorse

As a side note they should also add limting to one item purchased per player so players get a better chance to get a LQS and player dont unfailry imprve their rarity score.
Epic  Post #: 27
7/22/2011 13:02:11   
rej

heres an idea. remove limited rares entirely. they're just seasonal rares that last 1 or 2 days and come back 3 or 4 times a year anyway. and the '2 weeks to buy them before they're gone' system works way better.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
7/22/2011 13:11:39   
One Winged Angel1357

Buffy you seem like a reasonable person over the age of 18(or one under who tries to carry themself as someone over 18) you can send Titan/NW/Cindy an Email askign about this and try to get a job basicly doing what Cindy does

anyway teh way i see the LQS system is we need to tweak the coding so that each acc can only get one item(i would say IP but if you use a proxy you can get more and if you have an alt they cant get one) and then run it live at 7 Pm EST(normal release time) then restock at 7PM GMT and then 7 PM in wahtever time Sydney Austrial uses that would cover teh three biggest users of ED North America, Europe and Austrial/ eastern Asia

Name's OWA... Just OWA
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 29
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Brainstorming to improve Epicduel's LQS system
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition