Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Who Are You Listening To Anyway?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Who Are You Listening To Anyway?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/8/2011 16:19:14   
DeathSpawn
Banned

@Sun, Wrong because it would turn out to not be good is what I'm saying. Just because players BELIEVE it to be good doesn't make it good.

Ever been told something by your parents even though you thought it was right and they were wrong? Later in life you probably noticed your mistakes and realized they were indeed correct.

They believe there right to.

What I'm saying is Titan and the AE team are in a better position to weigh the Pros and the Cons far better than the players.

The system we have now works and Titan is obviously working on something and I'm very much looking forward to it. Especially Tourny brackets!!! Wonder how that's gonna turn out....I truly hope it doesn't turn out to be another feature to see who can stay on the longest and something more geared toward skill xD

Edited post. Watch your language. ~Mecha

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 8/10/2011 11:42:27 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
8/8/2011 16:28:27   
Epic Pwnser

Deathspawn-
All our so-called "facts" in this world are theories that are agreed upon by more than 50% of the population.

If more people are in the survey, there is a better chance of hearing all the agreed ideas of the whole crowd, rather than what the small population are saying.
This is basically what angels is saying.

However, the reason why this forums thing works is because the people that know how to make a forum account are naturally intelligent-er than the rest of the ED population that does not know how to make a forum acc.
The people that want features and are intelligent enough to make decisions/suggestions on how to make this gaming experience better are the people posting on forums.
You are listening to us, because MOST people posting here, are constructive and smart, and can speak for the rest of the ED population.

If you want to be heard, make a forum acc. It's that simple. And if you want your opinions heard even more, post regularly and support what you think should be a fix to the game.

EDIT: The system works well as it is. If you read what I posted. This is the way it should go.

< Message edited by Epic Pwnser -- 8/8/2011 16:29:16 >

Epic  Post #: 27
8/8/2011 16:35:21   
DeathGuard

I changed my mind, lets leave the decision of the features to the Devs, because they know how the codes should be arrange, and modified and we don't, for example: We want tournaments for the coming week and we all vote for it, but their was also another option to fix the bugs and lag and just a few players voted for it. Some features needs to be implemented/fixed before some new features are added. It would be fun Angel's idea, but it will only bring more flamming/trolling in the future, since all have different opinions and mind's perspectives. I hope you take in consideration my post.
Thank you,
xDeathGuardx
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 28
8/8/2011 16:50:36   
DeathSpawn
Banned

^ Yep exactly. Also popular votes would be turned down on multiple occasions which would create tons of flame/trolling.

Titan and Night could post essays on why it wouldn't work and peeps would still find reasons to argue.
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
8/8/2011 16:57:14   
endtime

The term, coined by Eric Bischoff, is called the "Ten-Percenters". In most community scenarios, approximately 10% of the group are involved to a moderate degree or more and approximately 10% of that amount, or 1% of the total, makes the most commotion and demand change. The majority of people sit back and have little involvement, only complaining on a forum when they are severely affected.
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
8/8/2011 17:14:34   
Sipping Cider

@DeathSpawn

quote:

Wrong because it would turn out to not be good is what I'm saying. Just because players BELIEVE it to be good doesn't make it good.

Ever been told something by your parents even though you thought it was right and they were wrong? Later in life you probably noticed your mistakes and realized they were indeed correct.

I agree with you on that. Just because players believe it to be good doesn't make it good. However, it could be could, and the more people who agree with it the more likely it is good. And with that parent analogy, who is the parent in this situation? We do not know since none of us have experienced how these ideas would be since no one can go into the future. All we can do is speculate and discuss on what we think it will turn out to be like.

Also, there is a good point that not many people from the EpicDuel community actually go on the forums or complain on the forums, its just a few people that voice all their concerns.
Epic  Post #: 31
8/8/2011 18:52:43   
MrBones

The main problem is that there is about 20-25 regular posters in ED forum. That does NOT reflec the majority. The forums are very much different from the game itself opinion wise.

Let then run their game like they want to. When it will no longer fit what you like, move on to something that fits you better. The sun does not go around EpicDuel.

I am kind of a big deal, so don't act like you're not impressed.
- Abraham Lincoln
Epic  Post #: 32
8/8/2011 20:52:57   
Sipping Cider

Only 20-25 regular posters? Oh my, I thought there were lots more than that. However, I did know that the majority of the Epicduel community does not even know about the forums. I myself did not know about the forums till I leveled up my second character to 33. The main thing was for me was that:

• I did not see the forums link on the homepage
  • I did not know what forums ment
  • And I did not know anyone that went on the forums

I think that Epicduel should do more advertising for the forums. Like when when you reach a certain level a message pops up that says

Visit the Forums today to Discuss about EpicDuel, give feedback about EpicDuel, and learn more about EpicDuel!

with a link of course attached to it.

quote:

When it will no longer fit what you like, move on to something that fits you better. The sun does not go around EpicDuel.

Of course, if it is just making your life worse than do this, but if you still have hope or just want a few things changed you can go on the forums and suggest your ideas and try to convince others to support your ideas so the Devs might implement it into the game. And the sun I guard revolves around EpicDuel (at least the in-game sun)
Epic  Post #: 33
8/10/2011 2:08:50   
DEATH_CoUnTs

Imo if we help pay for the game then i say we should help build it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
8/10/2011 4:35:55   
comicalbike

i say only allowed to post on forums once a week would solve all the problems

Epic  Post #: 35
8/10/2011 13:07:09   
tigura

I like this idea as well
DF Epic  Post #: 36
8/10/2011 22:17:24   
Lord Barrius

This is a suggestion. Please use the suggestions forum.
Post #: 37
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Who Are You Listening To Anyway?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition