Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: (HS) Trials of Morality Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) Trials of Morality Discussion
Page 7 of 11«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/24/2011 2:56:59   
Shadowlord9k

Vector: Who knew [REDACTED] was such a popular character
Drakkoniss: Unless somehow
spoiler:

Demolicious was turned into a cyborg as well...

Crystal: Who wouldn't enjoy the chaos in the war?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 151
9/24/2011 8:24:55   
Vector

i wouldn't call [REDACTED] popular just yet. not until they appear in the story at least, and besides i'm the one who asked them anyway :/

oh, and by the way, that... spoiler... dang, i dunno how to say it without giving it away, other than that they don't want it.

< Message edited by Vector -- 9/24/2011 8:25:25 >
Post #: 152
9/24/2011 8:48:20   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

This reminds me of a song...

It sortof goes like this... *ahem* : Friday night I crashed your party; Saturday I said I'm sorry; Sunday I crashed it out agaaain... I was only having fuuun... wasn't hurting anyooone; And we all enjoyed the weekend for a chaaaange!

I was stranded in the combat zone. I walked through Bedford Stuy alone; I even rode my motorcycle in the raaain... and you told me not to driiive, but I made it home alive! And you say that only proves that I'm insaaaane!!!

You may be right! I may be crazy... OH! But it just might be a luuunatic you're looking fooor! Turn out the light! Don't try to save meee... You may be wrong; FOR ALL I KNOW you may be right...

Remember how I found you there: alone in your electric chair; I told you dirty jokes until you smiiiled... You were lonely for a maaan... I said TAKE ME AS I AAAM!!! 'Cause you might enjoy some madness for a whiile...

Now think of all those years you tried to- FIND SOMEONE TO SATISFY YOU! I might be as craaazy as you saaay... If I'm CRAZY then it's truuue... That it's ALL BECAUSE OF YOOOU!!! And you wouldn't have it any other WAAAAAY!!!

YOU MAY BE RIIIIGHT!!!!! I MAY BE CRAZY! OH!!! But it just might be a luuunatic you're looking fooor... IT'S TOO LATE TO FIGHT!!! OH, don't try to change meee... YOu may be wrong, but LORD I KNOW that you may be right...

YOU MAY BE RIGHT!!! I MAY BE CRAZYYY!!! But it just might be a lunatic you're looking for... TURN OUT THE LIGHT! Don't try to save meee... You may be wrooong; FOR ALL I KNOW you may be right!!!

You may be wrong, but you may be riiight... you may be wrong, but you may be right... you may be wrong, but you may be riiight... you may be wrong but you may be riiight... you may be wrong but you may be right... you may be wrong; But you may be right!

(Credit goes to Billy Joel for the lyrics and theme, and all that)

I expect that song to totally comprise the main overarching story behind the story almost entirely.

Anywho... To the story, perhaps? I think I'll post this first.

Nice idea to include that quandary about food... it would be interesting if you had some mechanical setup to convert the raw materials into energy like, say... the human body does... although probably more effeicient...

Wonder where you'd get upgrades.. I suppose there are quite a few Super Genii laying around (such as me), with probably nothing better to do at the time... Meh.

Pocket supernova (lol)? Neutron bomb? <- Preferred by me over an atomic, hydrogen, otherwise explosive, or thermobaric bomb, any day... Personally, I had always had the thought of it possibly being a neuclear weapon, but idk... a more personal weapon has always been in the back of my mind, like some sort of gun, or something... Then again, there are other ways you could be defeated, which I will keep to myself... along with other ideas for the weakness-type thingimawhatsits you have lying around, or whatever...

*sigh* Indeed... Sadly, for those educated enough to know, the Frankenstein story of oldentimes had the "monster" as a thinking, reasoning, rather nice invidual... If anyone actually thinks of him that way, and not like the movie version of the monster, than they are either arrogant jerks, evil, or both...

:/ Misunderstanding... I suppose I probably should have been more thourough/considerate in my statement/planning, in regards to emotions... Then again... let us see...

Emotional anxiety, as is to be expected, check...

Aww... I like armors that include pointy projectile weapons sticking out of random places... Makes me sad to see the knife taken out...

/me chooses to to comment on the lack of dialogue for said mysterious invisible person, do to his undersanding of good story structure

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 9/24/2011 9:17:25 >
DF  Post #: 153
9/24/2011 9:03:01   
Vector

never would've thought of that, drakkoniss. whats the name of the song though?
Post #: 154
9/24/2011 9:18:22   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

@Above question: You may be right.

I edited my post with story commentary, btw.
DF  Post #: 155
9/24/2011 9:54:43   
Vector

quote:

Pocket supernova (lol)? Neutron bomb? <- Preferred by me over an atomic, hydrogen, otherwise explosive, or thermobaric bomb, any day... Personally, I had always had the thought of it possibly being a neuclear weapon, but idk... a more personal weapon has always been in the back of my mind, like some sort of gun, or something... Then again, there are other ways you could be defeated, which I will keep to myself... along with other ideas for the weakness-type thingimawhatsits you have lying around, or whatever...

if it's got a (relatively) small blast radius, the cyborg would dodge it without too much trouble
Post #: 156
9/24/2011 10:10:25   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

I know what you mean... Thus, the thought train leading to a place known as neuclearville.
DF  Post #: 157
9/24/2011 10:16:38   
Vector

at least the war wont be near the city; it'll be somewhere in death's isolated realm so the city is spared
Post #: 158
9/24/2011 11:08:39   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Then again, the attempt on your life won't necessarily take place during the war, anyway, although I am going to guess it shall, for the sake of the city, mostly because I don't think you are going to destroy Pitsburg this time around. IT IS A REFERENCE!!!
DF  Post #: 159
9/24/2011 11:16:05   
Vector

actually, yes it will, when Psi proves his loyalty to a side. I don't expect the heroes to use the method to kill him, but i wouldn't put it past the villains... or Death, now that i think about it
Post #: 160
9/25/2011 10:21:22   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

As I said, I did think it was going to happen then, both because of the fact that it would be the safest and best time to do it, and that near/at the end, you will be distracted.
DF  Post #: 161
9/25/2011 10:44:22   
Vector

whoever has it can use it any anytime during that war, but after that it'll be darn near impossible to miss

EDIT: anyway, i kinda hope everyone understood what Psi's upgraded hands are. if not, well...
spoiler:

theyre kind of like an off-shoot of the in-game danger claw gloves

< Message edited by Vector -- 9/25/2011 11:09:54 >
Post #: 162
10/2/2011 19:21:53   
Goldstein

Another great chapter Vector. Always nice to see Strebor poking his head in other people's business. Just one thing...

Gatling shotgun? Seriously?
Post #: 163
10/2/2011 20:04:01   
Vector

...what? what'd i do? is it way beyond overkill?
Post #: 164
10/2/2011 20:30:22   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Nah... There's no kill like Overkill... I love the idea.
DF  Post #: 165
10/2/2011 20:34:31   
Goldstein

It's just...seriously?
Post #: 166
10/2/2011 21:11:19   
Vector

oh, i get it. it was just so unexpected that you really don't know what to say, is that right, goldstein?
Post #: 167
10/2/2011 21:38:55   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Laugh maniacly, and let the giblets fly! LET THERE BE WAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

;) The taunt about missing makes me laugh. XD

Also the statement of effection after that in the order of the story, albeit that makes me a bit sad, too...

I feel your pain. :/

Pear shaped... XD

Hmm... I have trouble commenting on the somber pre-war feelings you depict... I can feel the unease in her jesting about Super Death, and her reasons for being with the other heroes (if she didn't, that would obviously be quite akward and suspicious...)...

I am probably mentally sighing within myself, considering it would be more your presumptiousness and insolence (no offence intended by my saying that; I completely understand how you could feel like that in your situation) that had brought you to think I had thought that badly of you (as I had previously said, I would be suspicious, but would not actually show anything to indicate I had anything bad to say about your relationship). I think actions may serve my arguement better than words, at least for now... especially considering your hot head at the moment... Fear, anger, and all...
DF  Post #: 168
10/2/2011 21:47:26   
Vector

i can't blame ya, drakky, but... taunt about missing? does not compute!
(seriously, i'm not sure what you're talking about)
Post #: 169
10/2/2011 21:53:15   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

The "Make sure you don't miss", part...
DF  Post #: 170
10/2/2011 21:58:15   
Vector

oh... sorry, mind blanked out for a moment. ^^;
anywho, i think i might try to ask clown if he wants in on the 'party'... he'd certainly love the chaos in the war, dont you think?
Post #: 171
10/2/2011 22:24:20   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Indubitably... You'd have to think of the possibility of having us fight each other, though... That might hinder whatever plans you had for me, and you might have to change your story's plan a bit. It could be quite good for it, but I cannot say for certain. I suppose you could have it witnessed by you in the background, or have Clown attack you, with me jumping in to protect either you or Demolicious, which could help to lower the amount of distrust between us, but you might have a better idea. I also am thinking you might want to have the fight mentioned, but not fully explored, do to your most likely having other plans for what's going to happen... You may, however intend to use my character in a different way: Perhaps aiding in the fight against Super Death, or defending Demolicious/stopping the others from attacking you while you are in the middle of it, ect. You may want to either have me defeat Clown or get away from the fight long enough to help. You could also have the fight between me and Clown start during/occuring at the same time as your fight with Super Death. Maybe I will be preventing Clown from trying to murder Demo while you aren't able to defend her, or something.

You could also have Clown fight for a large period of time against other forces, and not fight me until near the climax.

You could also choose not to include a fight between us, of course, but Clown would naturally seek to fight me above the others; Either that, or to wreak as much sadness and havoc as possible, although he would still seek me out. An example of that would be him trying to kill Demolicious because I am helping to protect her.

You of course could do none of the above, but I am trying to help by making suggestions, considering I know Clown.
DF  Post #: 172
10/2/2011 22:48:02   
Crystal Lion

Where'd you get the "pear-shaped" remark from?

Yes, the war preparations are making everyone quite tense. Psi does have a point about wrecking balls being ineffective against guns, unless Demo wore a Kevlar bodysuit instead of her leotard.

I sure hope that Demo survives, but you should still write what you think is best for your story.
Post #: 173
10/2/2011 23:08:56   
Vector

pear-shaped was just a phrase i heard a long time ago. i think you know what it means.

quote:

Psi does have a point about wrecking balls being ineffective against guns, unless Demo wore a Kevlar bodysuit instead of her leotard.

that can't protect everything. grabbing a gun and staying out of the front lines is her best bet, even with kevlar.
Post #: 174
10/2/2011 23:15:42   
Crystal Lion

After some Googling, I know what it means now.

Guess you're right about that.
Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) Trials of Morality Discussion
Page 7 of 11«<56789>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition