Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Player commitment reward/rewards

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Player commitment reward/rewards
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/14/2011 18:22:05   
Basicball

200 is long, as you may not have internet availible every day

@ narej: you've been unbanned, come back?

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
8/14/2011 18:56:16   
One Winged Angel1357

small reward for daily activity leading up to larger rewards start at like five and work up to the hundreds that would be awesome and becuase i plan to active for 180+ days it would really help me
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 27
8/14/2011 19:09:29   
DeathGuard

Rewarding active players, sounds nice, a perk not all can have with varium or credits, interesting, I like this idea.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 28
8/14/2011 19:19:37   
ArtixRadinGod

See, now this misses the point. You shouldn't get rewards for spending tons of time playing. It should be like how a few suggested. Based on rank.

Like you get an item for hero, warlord, and so on. Another thing that would be nice is the birthday items. But in no rate should there be something for getting 10,000 wins or something a year. People shouldn't have to do 30 wins a day every day for a year to get like a sword. It's not fair or worth it in my opinion. And logging in every day for 200 days/ a year? That's even worse. What if your internet goes out, or you know, you decide to have a life for a day or two?

It's just my opinion but the only instance once again would be growing your rank and birthday.

< Message edited by ArtixRadinGod -- 8/14/2011 19:20:55 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
8/14/2011 19:21:55   
One Winged Angel1357

rewarding activity based on a daily win Req and rewarding based on Rank both reward activity and skill from the player

so if you play for tons of time its highly likely you also are getting up in rank
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 30
8/14/2011 19:22:17   
DeathGuard

The idea is that the one who played more than 200 days in the year will receive a reward, the days won't be continuosly because that will be almost impossible. Rewarding active players will bring more competition, why would I get a reward if I just login a few days aand receive some stuff just because of my rank, it really don't works that way.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 31
8/14/2011 19:42:04   
LatinLover/Martini

Loyalty achievement... where you get an acievement worth 1,100 rating points if you stay in the same faction without leaving for a whole MONTH. The achievement would look like your faction flag :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 32
8/14/2011 19:47:20   
Fay Beeee

^
Like I said in the other thread ONLY if they are active. lol
Epic  Post #: 33
8/14/2011 19:48:56   
LatinLover/Martini

like i said in the other thread 1100 if they in a fac and 2500 if theyre active :D
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
8/14/2011 20:34:13   
Drakadh

Loyalty award is a MUST ( Lolz JK ) but it would be nice :) I've been so active, even in Exam days =,=" and I got nothing to show for it xD
AQW Epic  Post #: 35
8/14/2011 20:52:41   
redxtra

so what if u been in ur faction for over a year....... i been in my faction for ova a year now lol.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
8/14/2011 21:49:09   
voidance

I've only been in one faction and it's been a year. But I like the idea of achievements, my suggestion is a multitude of achievements which consist of:

Loyalty: stay in a faction for 6 months.(value 1500)
I <3 epicduel: play for a total of 300 hours.(value 1500)
Hero: achieve the rank of hero.(value 500)
Warlord: achieve the rank of warlord.(value 750)
Commander: achieve the rank of commander.(value 1250)
Emperor: achieve the rank of emperor.(value 2000)
Legend: achieve the rank of legend.(value 5000)
Support: donate 1000 tokens to your faction.(value 500)
Dedication: donate 10000 tokens to your faction.(value 1500)

These are all related to being committed to something within the game and I would like to hear some feedback.
AQW Epic  Post #: 37
8/14/2011 22:54:20   
LatinLover/Martini

^^^ too many achievements. and tthey dont need one for emperor and legend and shiz
AQW Epic  Post #: 38
8/14/2011 23:02:50   
edwardvulture

You should put them in suggestions viodence. Those achievements sound much cooler than the fame ones.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 39
8/15/2011 0:30:36   
redxtra

i still think there should be a daily reward system for completing a set amount of games a day. and like for day 7 u get a mystery box that u can open which will give u something random like creds, a low amount of varium, a delta sword, a bike, armor, promo weapon thats out at the time. but most of the prizes from the box will be creds and everything else will be rare.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
8/15/2011 3:12:47   
ed_rox

These are some things to think on... What if someone has to go on a vacation?
And also if the rank idea is put to use will the warlords get all the rewards from earlier ranks e.g.veteran,hero, this will give ED lots of work to do
Post #: 41
8/15/2011 9:36:11   
PenyihiR

- Achivment For Who Get High Rank in EpicDuel (Hero , Warlord , Commander , Emperor , Legend)
- n Ranks Requirment on Some Wep, Both Would Be Very nice,
Not Only Pay To get All..u Also need play Alot (Awesome ,i like It)
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Player commitment reward/rewards
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition