Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Avatar
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/16/2011 4:57:59   
ah4700

Hey, Im new to the forums,with ur avatar can u choose ur own?[image][/image]

AQW Epic  Post #: 1
8/16/2011 4:59:13   
Womba

The ability to upload a custom avatar is granted to people with a Helpful or Creative title, ArchKnights, Moderators, and other staff members. It is also granted to some people for past service such as the old Grand Council, forum beta testing, etc. Advanced Roleplayers and other group members do not get upload rights unless they have it from some other source. Some official contests will have a specific avatar as a prize that is not available to other forum members.
The administrators limit custom avatars to certain people because otherwise the forums would be overloaded with even small images.

Edit: Taken from Forum support Frequently asked questions thread. Also... welcome to dah forums!!

< Message edited by Womba -- 8/16/2011 5:02:24 >
DF AQW  Post #: 2
8/16/2011 4:59:37   
voidance

No, only forum moderators can.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
8/16/2011 5:01:56   
ah4700

thxs guys :) im new to the forums but im a lvl 32 varium on epic duel so i wanted my person as my avatar.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
8/16/2011 5:04:48   
Womba

No problem, and again.. welcome. Hope you enjoy the forums, just to point out... questions like this should be in the Forum Support section. If you have a question about the game, you should see EDQ&A.

< Message edited by Womba -- 8/16/2011 5:05:36 >
DF AQW  Post #: 5
8/16/2011 5:05:33   
ah4700

thxs my bad :/
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
8/16/2011 5:35:35   
hardcore59

if you make one you can pm the image to"seahawk" but he prefers you send 5-10 avatars so pick some other pics also the avatar you upload everyone will be able to use as you can see my avvy is custom which i made in photoshop

< Message edited by hardcore59 -- 8/16/2011 5:36:30 >

Youtube.com/FAINTgames
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
8/16/2011 5:51:03   
T.600

quote:

quote:

12) "How do I get a custom avatar?"

The ability to upload a custom avatar is granted to people with a Helpful or Creative title, ArchKnights, Moderators, and other staff members. It is also granted to some people for past service such as the old Grand Council, forum beta testing, etc. Advanced Roleplayers and other group members do not get upload rights unless they have it from some other source. Some official contests will have a specific avatar as a prize that is not available to other forum members.
We limit custom avatars to certain people because otherwise the forums would be overloaded with even small images.

quote:

quote:

10) "I made these really cool avatars about the games. Can you add them?"

We sure can!

Avatars are now being sent to Seahawk.
The rules are as follows:
1. Avatars MUST be AE related.
2. Avatars have to follow the regular avatar rules. 95 X 95 pixels and no larger than 10K, NO ANIMATIONS. .jpg or .gif only
3. Please PM avatars to me in bunches of 5 to 10. I might consider uploading less, but I will not upload more. All avatars must be in the same PM.
4. Do not PM me multiple times to ask when your avatars will be uploaded. Sometimes they are done in batches which means it may take longer than expected.
5. Please PM me your submissions. I don't want to receive emails about this.

Please note that any avatars submitted become the property of Artix Entertainment and as such could be used in advertising or on the web pages.

Taken from =AE= Frequently Asked Questions. Please post any questions regarding the use of the forums in Forum Support next time.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
8/16/2011 6:14:47   
  Scakk
Beyond

As this is a forum question and not an Epic Duel question, locked.
AQW  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Avatar
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition