Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Lowering mana cost of berzerk?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Lowering mana cost of berzerk?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/21/2011 3:15:09   
King FrostLich

Ever since Blood Mage was released, I really liked the skill Berzerker. However, ever since the balance update it was really nerfed for me. I set my berzerker at level 1 and after calculating its total damage, it's kinda low and doesn't hit very high anymore as it used to be. I have critted with it once against a mercenary who had 14-17 resistance and I deal 9,9,28 or 46 critical damage in total. If it wasn't for the balance update, I'd hit 14,14,42 or 70 critical damage at him but now, I feel that it hits quite low than what it used to be in which I understand because damage was hitting too high. I'm not saying that I hate or I don't like to use my berserker skill anymore. I'm just saying that its mana cost should be lowered. Seriously, 27 mana at level 1 that deals extra damage just for the staff? It should be lowered since it doesn't hit high anymore.

I would say 24-25 mana would already do it.

< Message edited by King FrostLich -- 8/21/2011 3:16:59 >

Epic  Post #: 1
8/21/2011 3:16:43   
drinde

If this was implemented, they'll have to reduce Massacre's cost too, as it got nerfed bad too.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 2
8/21/2011 3:18:11   
King FrostLich

Yes, no buff or nerf anymore for it. Just the mana cost to be reduced.
Epic  Post #: 3
8/21/2011 3:18:11   
T29060

If you changed bezerk you would have to lower all those percentage nerfed skills. Im also a blood mage and i dont use bezerker after the update anymore
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
8/21/2011 3:18:55   
DillBagel

Berserker is now on the level of a normal skill. For the amount of energy used it does more damage than other skills with a similar cost in the right build.

AQW Epic  Post #: 5
8/21/2011 3:20:20   
King FrostLich

DillBagel, my berserker never reaches 50 damage anymore. It only deals like 30-40 damage costing one half of my total mana to be used.
Epic  Post #: 6
8/21/2011 3:24:00   
DillBagel

Don't forget that all the other percentage based skills were nerfed too. The nerf was more meant for stopping the high end. Ex. The strength users that could murder you with them.
AQW Epic  Post #: 7
8/21/2011 3:27:43   
King FrostLich

The only overpowered thing that was mentioned was tactical mercenaries' moves. They do smokescreen, double strike, maul, double strike, frenzy, double strike repeatedly as if they were spamming a skill. They did not own the berserker or massacre skill. Besides, double strike's mana cost is just fine for me.
Epic  Post #: 8
8/21/2011 3:33:15   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

Since this is a balance discussion, please use the =ED= Balance Discussions thread to continue this topic. Locking up.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Lowering mana cost of berzerk?
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition