Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(HS) Insanity's Child

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> (HS) Insanity's Child
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/21/2011 21:59:40   
Celestin123

Insanity's Child

An HS story by Celestin123.

This story will include made-up characters and the characters of other forumites.
I will work on this story whenever I can and I'll try my best to make it good.
Discuss here!

ATTENTION
This story has been put on hold until further notice, I dislike how I went about it and
plan to make a reboot on this story.

I will be keeping the name and the basic plot in the reboot though.

Thank you for your time.

I have now started on the more recent version of this story, and you can catch it call here.

< Message edited by Celestin123 -- 12/9/2011 18:03:58 >
AQ  Post #: 1
8/21/2011 22:02:27   
Celestin123

~ Insanity’s Child ~

Prologue ~

The sky was clear…there were no clouds and no stars. In fact, there was only one thing in the sky, and it wasn’t a bird, it wasn’t a plane, it was a boy. A little boy, about 6 years old, was flying through the sky and on his back was a pair of small white feathered wings, barely large enough to keep him up in the sky.

The boy was overjoyed; it seemed that he had finally learned how to fly without crashing into anything!

“Wow! I’m flying! I’m actually flying! Dad is going to be so proud! Maybe he’ll even take me to an amusement park or to a carnival! I’ve always wanted to go to a carnival!” said the boy as he landed in the backyard of a large house and walked towards the man that was waiting for him there.

“Dad! Dad! Did you see me up there? I finally learned how to land without crashing! Are you proud of me!” exclaimed the boy, hoping for the man to praise him or offer him a present.

“Celestin, I’ve told you hundreds of times to please stop calling me Dad. I am not your father and I refuse to pretend to be so.” said the man.

“I-I’m…,” the boy stuttered, he knew there was only one thing to say now. “I’m sorry, Desolous, I promise I won’t call you Dad anymore.”

“Good boy, now I’m glad that you’ve been doing better but you must not be seen by anyone or else we’ll both get in huge trouble.” said the man.

“What do you mean? Why does it matter that anyone sees me flying? Can’t everyone do that?” said the boy.

“Listen, you’re too young to understand okay? One day I’ll explain everything to you but for now just go in the kitchen and get a cookie, okay? After you’re done go to bed and study for tomorrow’s biology lesson, okay?”

“But Desolous, why can’t I just go to school with all of the other normal kids?” asked the boy.

“You can’t go to school because you’re not normal! I said that I’ll explain it to you one day and I will. Now go study!” said the man, raising his voice in order to assert that he was serious.

“Yes sir!” was all he got in return as the boy walked in the house and prepared himself for tomorrow's lesson.

< Message edited by Celestin123 -- 10/26/2011 18:45:39 >
AQ  Post #: 2
8/22/2011 19:25:37   
Celestin123

Part I: Home sweet home ~

Chapter 1: Small-time Hero ~

“Celestin, I’m going to the market to buy some fruits, I’ll be back in about an hour, so don’t get into any problems while I’m gone.” said Desolous.

I frowned. “Ok Desolous, I promise I won’t get into any trouble.”

Desolous nodded and trotted off to the local market, and as soon as he left the house my frown was immediately replaced with a smile.

“Finally, for once I can do something fun without having that party pooper ruin my fun!”
Celestin made sure that Desolous was no longer in the vicinity and left through the back door into the city.

I’ve never gotten to get a good look around the city since Desolous would never let me; I wonder what a kid could do for fun around here? I thought.

I walked on the sidewalk, ignoring all the honks and shouting coming from the traffic-ridden streets and took in all the sights, including a church, a mall, and a school.

“Gee, I’ve always wondered what it’s like to go to school, I wonder if I could make any friends there….” my conversation with myself was interrupted by an alarm coming from the nearby bank, and I watched as a man holding bags ran out of the bank and into the nearby alley, followed by the nearby siren of the police who were sent to capture the robber.

“Wow, I’ve never seen a real-life bank robbery before! What kind of meanie would steal all those people’s money! I know what to do! I’ll stop him!”

I started running and I jumped and took off into the air in order to catch up to the robber. I scanned the surrounding area and quickly noticed a man running in the opposite direction of the bank.

I landed behind him and called out, “Hey, what do you think you’re doing with that money!”

The man came to an abrupt stop and turned around, fear recognizable in his eyes…that was until he saw me. He smirked, “Hey kid, what do you want? Shouldn’t you be playing in the park with mommy or something? Listen, if you just leave and don’t tell anyone that you saw me then I’ll give you the cookie that’s in my pocket.”

I considered it for a moment but immediately decided against it because I wasn’t going to not let him get away with this so easily, “No chance! What you’re doing isn’t right and I demand that you give back the money that you stole!”

His smirk turned into a scowl, “Now hold on here, you don’t know what you’re getting into, kid. I don’t want to hurt you so just go ahead and leave before I change my mind!” he was starting to raise his voice and I could tell he was getting angry.

“I’m a lot stronger than I look, okay!? I could even fly, so don’t get me angry or I’ll-I'll...I'll drop you from a really high place!”

“Oh please, don’t make me laugh! You expect me to belive that those are wings? It’s obviously some sort of stupid Halloween costume! You probably can’t even fly!” he snarled.

His words cut deep and I was starting to get upset, my eyes were even starting to get watery, “My wings aren’t fake, it’s the real thing! Now it’s time for me to take you down!” I was already full-on crying by the time I finished talking, it was embarrassing but there was nothing I could do about it, the tears just wouldn’t stop coming and I couldn’t hold them back.

Before he could say anything I started running towards him in an attempt to tackle him,
but he anticipated it and punched me in the stomach.

The robber probably wasn't using his full strength but he was powerful and I let out a cry as I was sent flying.

The robber realized that my cry would notify the police of his whereabouts so he turned around in an attempt to run away but before he could run, he was punched right in the face...by Desolous.

His punch sent the robber flying and he crashed into a brick wall, he was instantly sent unconscious.

“Celestin, are you okay? I told you to not get into any trouble.” said Desolous, his voice barely above a whisper.

I sniffled, “Yeah, I’m fine I just need to rest a little and I’ll be fine!”

I could tell that he didn’t believe me from the look in his eyes, as he place his hand on
my stomach and the pain instantly went away.

I was surprised with his power and I wanted to ask questions but I passed out before I could thank him but ever since that day, I had a new level of appreciation for Desolous.

< Message edited by Celestin123 -- 10/26/2011 18:50:50 >
AQ  Post #: 3
8/29/2011 22:46:41   
Celestin123

Chapter 2: Haters gonna hate ~

It was a very bright morning; I slowly opened my eyes and sat up. I was in my bed… how long had I been asleep? I hopped off and tip-toed around the house, careful not to awake Desolous in case he was still sleeping. To my surprise, he was already in the kitchen making a pancake and scrambled eggs for me.

He turned and saw me, “Oh good morning Celestin, I hadn’t seen you there. I trust that
you’ve rested well?”

“Yeah sure I’m fine, but…how long have I been asleep?”

“Oh, well you’ve been asleep for about two days now and I was planning to…”

I cut him off before he could continue, “What? But…that means that today is my birthday! That means that I’m turning seven now!” It seemed important at the time and
I was excited to be yet another year older.

“Well yes, although you should know that…”

I cut him off again in my excitement, “Well? What are you waiting for? Let’s hurry up and get to the bakery, I want my cake! And while we’re there, you can tell me what presents you got me!” I exclaimed.

Desolous sighed, “Very well, go get ready and I’ll be at the car.”

“Huh? But why can’t we just fly over there, Desolous?” I asked.

His eyes widened, “What? How dare you even think of such a thing!? I’ve told you that you are only allowed to fly when I tell you to. You don’t want that incident with the robber to repeat itself, do you?” he exclaimed.

I was surprised at how angry he’d gotten at the question, “But what does that have to do with this? I just think that we’d get there faster if we just flew over there…”

“Well you can’t always use your wings for everything. I’ve told you that you can’t let normal people see you fly! I refuse to discuss this any further, okay? This conversation is over.”

I decided that if I kept asking then he might be angered further and he might change his mind about my cake so I just walked away to get ready to go to the bakery……

---

As I pulled open the door to the bakery I was greeted by a quaint little bell. Desolous was already there, talking to the baker about the possibility of making a cake made purely out of chocolate. I looked around and decided to wander around, admiring the unique and decorative pastries placed there for public view.

As I wandered around, I noticed a group of four kids a bit older than me. They were staring at me and all scowling, they didn’t seem to be fond of my presence there but I decided to simply ignore them, for I knew that Desolous would get even angrier if I got into anymore trouble.

After a couple of minutes I’d thought that they forgot about me and turned their attention to something else, but I was proved wrong when they all walked up to me.

“So…what are you doing here, kid?” asked the tallest one, who was probably the leader of those mindless puppets standing behind him. He talked in an arrogant tone, one that I did not appreciate in the least.

“Well, today’s my birthday, so I thought that it’d be nice to get some cake to properly celebrate it.”

He smirked, “Aww, how cute. How old are turning kid? 6? Well I turned 9 last week, I’m practically an adult!” His comment about being an adult nearly made me bust out laughing but I decided to hold back my laughter in order to not anger the big idiot.

“I’m 7 for your information, and you’re nowhere near being an adult. Anyways, is there a reason that you’re talking to me?”

His smirk turned into another scowl, “6, 7, big deal, you’re still a kid! And I wanted to talk to you because I wanted you to know that you don’t belong here. I’ve heard about you before, you’re that weird kid who doesn’t go to school and thinks he’s better than everyone! And this is my dad’s bakery, so I don’t think you should be talking to me like that!”

“I’m sorry but your father’s shop probably doesn’t get many customers considering how his idiot of a son chases everyone away, now does it? So unless you want this bakery to get even less customers, then I think you should leave me alone."

I saw anger in the boy’s eyes and knew that this wasn’t going to end well for me, “Oh please we don’t need people like you to give us money! And you don’t know who you’re talking to, don’t you? I’m one of the most popular people in my school! And if you keep talking to me like that then I’ll just tell my mom, who’s a cop, to get you into big trouble!”

That was the last straw, I was seriously tired of that annoying kid who wouldn’t leave me alone, “Well I don’t go to your school, and either way, I don’t care! And your mom can’t do anything to me or else you’ll all get in big trouble with me and my dad!” I was yelling now, and I didn’t care that I had just called Desolous my dad either.

I could tell it was the last straw for the kid too, he seemed really mad now. “Oh yeah? well then it’s time that someone taught you a lesson!” before I realized what he meant by that, he and his friends pushed me to the ground and, surprisingly, it hurt a lot more than I thought it would, but before the boy could do anything else to me, an ice cream cake appeared out of nowhere and splashed itself onto his face.

I didn't have time to wonder where the cake had come from before I heard a voice, “Marvin Pennington! Just what do you think you’re doing!?” As I struggled to get up I realized that the voice came from the kind baker whom Desolous had been speaking to a mere few minutes ago.

The boy, who was apparently called Marvin, wiped some left-over icing off his face and onto his sleeve, ruining the expensive shirt he was wearing, “Oh hey dad, I was just talking to this kid when he threw a cake at my face! You gotta do something about it!”

That idiot was acting coy, but I saw through his act and I could tell the baker did too, “Now what have I told you about lying to me, Marvin? I saw the whole thing and YOU are in big trouble!” the baker nodded at me and led Marvin by the hand into the storage room, most likely to discuss punishment.

With Marvin now gone, his puppets ran away before they could be punished as well.
I smirked, and turned around to see Desolous, who had been watching the whole time as well.

He didn’t seem mad though, “Alright Celestin, the baker was kind enough to give us the cake so we could go home now.”

I was surprised by his lack of concern, “But…what about that kid and our argument?”

Desolous looked confused, “Hm? What argument, I didn’t see anything.”

I didn’t bother replying to him again since I knew he’d just deny the fact that he’d seen everything. So instead I pushed open the bakery’s front door and walked over to the car, already imagining how exquisite and delicious the cake would taste.

< Message edited by Celestin123 -- 10/26/2011 18:57:32 >
AQ  Post #: 4
9/7/2011 22:10:40   
Celestin123

Chapter 3: Alice in not-so-wonderland ~

That night I had gone to sleep immediately after eating my cake. I had an interesting sleep; I’d almost slept like a baby! Almost. That night I had a really weird dream, it was so vivid, so life-like, and I could’ve sworn it was real.

I had been dreaming one of my usual dreams, where I was the commander of an army of cookies and we had traveled to another dimension, where everything was a mere toy, where the land, the plants, the solids, the liquids, and even the gases were whatever you wanted it to be, similar to a video game, where you could build an entire city with a snap and then make it disappear in the blink of an eye.

I had been debating with myself whether or not to make my city out of solid cookie when I felt a cold, ominous wind, a wind that I hadn’t been controlling. All of a sudden my city disappeared before my eyes and I couldn’t make it come back.

“What’s happening? Why can’t I control everything?” I kept snapping my fingers over and over but to no avail, I had lost control.

“Oh? What’s wrong? Can’t control your own dream?”

I jumped. I’d been surprised to hear a voice that wasn’t my own in my dream, I turned around, my eyes scanning the entire area for the host of that voice but I saw nothing. Nothing at all...except death. My planet of cookies had been transformed into an ominous graveyard; an eerie fog and literally thousands of headstones surrounded me, I squinted to see the names on one of the headstones and made out the name Celestin. I was surprised and looked at another one which also had the name Celestin on it. I found that strange considering that I was pretty sure that Celestin was a pretty rare name. I thought for a second. No. It couldn’t be my grave. It just couldn’t be, I was right here, wasn’t I? Completely energetic and alive. Well alive anyways.

“What’s wrong? You look like you’ve seen a ghost. I really do like the style of this place though, makes you feel right at home.” the voice seemed closer this time and I actually thought that it-she was concerned about me for a second. I immediately trashed that thought considering that the very same voice had somehow managed to turn my cookie planet into a graveyard.

“Wh-who are you? What do you want? What are you doing in my dream?” I asked, suddenly scared.

“Well I could tell you my name, but then again I really don’t want to. As for your second question, I don’t really want anything, not from you at least. And for your last question,
well isn’t it obvious? I came to celebrate your birthday! That’s what friends do don’t they?”

A girl about my age materialized right in front of me and I knew the voice was hers.
She was my height, had red hair, purple eyes, surprisingly similar to my own, and tanned skin.

I was a little surprised by her answers but I still didn’t understand why she was here or how she knew who I was. “Well, thanks but I’ve never really met you before so I’m not really sure how we can be friends.”

She didn’t seem the least bit hurt by that surprisingly. “Well we may not be friends in person but we certainly are in spirit.”

I pondered he words, they didn’t make the least bit of sense to me but they certainly did to her. “What’s that supposed to mean? And how do you even know me?”

She frowned; the girl seemed upset that I didn’t understand her. “I would’ve expected you of all people to know but oh well; I guess you’re too young to know. Anyways, I’ve known you all my life, how you don’t know me is the real question, after all I was speaking with you only a couple of hours ago, at the bakery, remember?”

I recalled hearing a muffled voice at the bakery, edging me to hurt Marvin, to do many unpleasant things to him. “I-I don’t know. I don’t remember... I didn’t hear anything.”

“Well of course you heard me! I was the one telling you what to say after all, without me, who knows how you would’ve handled that situation?”

“I-I don’t know what to say.”

“Well you can start by admitting that you’re lying because there’s no use in lying to me.”

“And why would that be?” I asked, suddenly curious.

“I don’t really feel like telling you, either way, I’m afraid I have to go, my stay here has been long overdue. Just remember one thing Celestin, we are more alike then you may think. In fact, one could say that we’re one and the same.”

She was starting to confuse me; she had talked to me before, in the bakery and who knows how many other times but I’d always thought it was my imagination or something like that. I still had no idea how she knew me but I did know one thing about her: she definitely wasn’t human, that girl gave off some sort of aura, an aura that could make anyone’s skin crawl, an aura that resonated mystery.

“Right, goodbye then.”

She smiled devilishly as if she knew something that I didn’t but then again that much was obvious. “We will meet again someday Celestin, after all, our destinies are intertwined” And with that her body disintegrated into a cloud of bats, which all flew off towards the sky. I could still hear mysterious voice echoing in the air, I heard the same words, “Our destinies are intertwined” over and over again.

I’d forgotten the fact that I was still dreaming but I needed to wake up. I’d apparently regained control of my dream, so I imagined a cliff and I....jumped. It might’ve seemed a bit extreme but it was the easiest way to end my dreams.

I never made it to the ground before I woke up. I slowly opened my eyes, only to be greeted by darkness. It was still night, I took a quick look at the clock and was surprised to see that it was 3:52 A.M.

I promptly decided that it was too early to be up and kept my eyes closed until I fell asleep. There was something strange happening but whatever it was it could certainly wait for the morning.

< Message edited by Celestin123 -- 10/26/2011 18:56:59 >
AQ  Post #: 5
9/25/2011 13:23:43   
Celestin123

Chapter 4: Into the woods Shadowlands ~

I yawned. Desolous had agreed to take me to my favorite amusement park as my birthday present: Yergen’s Wonderland. Unfortunately, Yergen’s Wonderland was located in Super City, a huge city that would take a two-hour drive from my house to get to.
We had already been driving in Desolous’s red pickup trick for the last hour but we weren’t even close to the amusement park. Now I should’ve been ecstatic mind you, but I was utterly exhausted and I hadn’t had much sleep since yesterday because of my weird dream.

That strange girl’s words echoed in my head.

We will meet again someday Celestin, after all our destinies are intertwined...

“Is something wrong, Celestin?”

I jumped. It was so quiet in the truck that I had forgotten that Desolous was still right next to me.

“Oh-um....yeah, sure, I’m fine.”

From the look on his face I could tell that he didn’t believe me. “Are you sure? You seem...distant.”

I guessed that was a fancy way of saying I was spaced out. He might as well have written stuck in lalaland on my forehead. But I couldn’t let him know what happened, I knew he would never believe me if I told him a strange girl visited me in my kingdom of cookies.
“Oh, yeah that. I-uh...I’m just tired of waiting. I mean how much longer will it take to get to Yergen’s Wonderland!?”

Desolous suddenly got nervous. “Oh-uh....I’m sure we will get there soon so just sit tight!” he stuttered.

Desolous always got nervous when I asked him questions. I never bother asking why though, because that would just get him even more nervous.

---

Yergen’s Wonderland is a kid’s paradise! Or at least that’s what is said on the sign I read as I walked towards it. It was a fairly new amusement park that I’d only been to once before. Unfortunately, the last time I was there I had to leave early because one of the roller coasters malfunctioned and stopped while it was going through a loop while up-side down and a bunch of kids were trapped for about 20 minutes. After that Desolous freaked out and kept muttering something about sabotage. Sabotage...that’s a big word. I wonder what it means...

I raced towards the entrance while Desolous walked calmly at the speed of a turtle with a limp. At the entrance there was a large yellow sign with the words Yergen’s Wonderland blinking red. The O in wonderland however, wasn’t blinking. I wondered why the amusement’s park didn’t just buy another light bulb and replace the broken one that wasn’t doing its job of keeping the O in wonderland blinking.

Below the sign, there were three men inhabiting three booths, respectively. I didn’t remember the third booth from the last time I was there but I guessed it was new, unlike the Yergen’s Wonderland sign. For some reason, the first two booths had lines of 20, 30 people while the third booth’s line had a mere 5 tourists waiting in it.

I wanted to get inside as quick as possible, partially so I could get my mind off the dream I had yesterday and partially because I just didn’t like waiting. But then again, who did?
So I started walking towards the third booth.

“Desolous, let’s go wait in that line!” I exclaimed.

“Oh, um... I don’t know about this. There’s something strange about that booth.
It seems different from the other two booths.”

I wasn’t sure what Desolous meant by that. All three booths looked completely the same save for the people in the lines.

I pouted, “Oh come on! Can’t we just go wait in the line, please?”

Desolous hesitated. “Well...alright, I guess it wouldn’t hurt.”

After a couple of minutes of waiting it was finally our turn to go in.

Inside the booth was a middle-aged man who looked like he ate 6 meals a day.
There was sweat dripping from the side of his face and I wondered if anyone planned on installing an air conditioner inside the booths anytime soon.

“Thirty bucks for the adult, twenty for the kid.” He muttered.

Desolous handed him the money and the man handed Desolous two bright orange wristbands in return.

The man nodded to the guards blocking the entrance and they stepped aside.

---

After riding the vomit inducer three times I had decided that the rollercoaster did its job well. I asked Desolous for permission to go in the bathroom and he nodded with approval.

I made my way towards the bathroom and failed to notice how empty it was.
I was about to go in the nearest stall and puke when I started feeling dizzy.

‘I think the rollercoaster did its job a little too well’, I thought. I hung on to the sink for support but it was no use. I could barely keep my eyes open. I felt weird...this was definitely not the rollercoaster doing this.

I couldn’t feel my legs; in fact I couldn’t feel my entire body. I made a feeble attempt at walking outside but my legs gave out before I was even half way out. I fell to the floor and I could’ve sworn I saw someone approaching me but everything went black before I could make sure.

---

My eyes slowly opened. I blinked. What happened to the sun? It was still early when I passed out but now the entire sky was blanketed in darkness. Come to think of it, where am I? I had no idea but I knew one thing for certain: I was NOT in Kansas anymore.

I stood up and took in all my surroundings. I was in a dark forest. All the trees looked like they’d been there since the dawn of time. I spotted a figure in the distance. The whole forest was covered in a dense mist but I tried to make out the shapes I saw in the distance.

My eyes widened when I realized what it was: A spider. But not just any spider, it was a 10 ft. tall spider. Now I usually wasn’t afraid of spiders but this spider was literally over twice my size. The spider didn’t seem to notice me so I took this chance to run off before it saw me and tried to eat me.

I really had no idea where I would go but anywhere was better than in that spider’s stomach. I sprinted in the opposite direction of the spider and didn’t stop until I saw something even worse than the spider: Clowns. And they were all staring at me. With guns in their hands.

I wasn’t afraid of clowns either but they were pointing those guns at me and I didn’t like the looks on their faces.

There were three of them. The one on my right was bald. He wore a green suit and had clown makeup all over his face. His lips looked like they had been attacked by a two-year old armed with bright red lipstick. His eyes were twitching but they stayed focused on me.

The one on my left had a Mohawk that had been quite obviously been dyed purple.
He wore a black tank top and ripped jeans. He had red boxing gloves on his hands but he looked like he didn’t know a thing about boxing.

Those two didn’t look particularly dangerous save for the guns they had but the on the middle was the one who really scared me. He was the oldest and tallest of the three clowns. His blue eyes were bloodshot. He wore a purple suit and had spiky hair.
He held his gun to my face and, unlike the other two, he looked like he actually knew how to work a gun.

He was the first to speak, “Well well, what do we have here?”

I gulped. “Oh-uh I’m Celestin. What’s your name?”

“That’s simple. We don’t have names. We’re just a couple of happy-go-lucky clowns but YOU interrupted our friendly game of poker.” He pointed to the table behind them.
It wasn’t anything special, just an old table with covered in joker cards. Nothing else, just joker cards. I wondered how any of them could possibly win with just joker cards.

“Oh. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt your game.”

He raised an eyebrow. “Oh? Are you really sorry? I don’t like the smirk on your face.
Think you can get the last laugh? Well I don’t think so! We’ll show you who gets the last laugh!” I had no idea what he was talking about but I didn’t have a chance to ask before all three clowns shot me with their guns 10 times each.

I woke up with a start. I looked around hoping to be back in the bathroom but I had no such luck. I was still in the forest but at least I was still alive.

What the heck was that? A dream? No. Not a dream, it was an illusion. I stoop up and felt a bit of déjà vu. I looked around half-expecting to see a spider or a clown but all I saw was a sign. And on it were 4 words. Welcome to the Shadowlands.

< Message edited by Celestin123 -- 9/25/2011 13:26:28 >
AQ  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> (HS) Insanity's Child
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition