Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Update Time

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Update Time
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/27/2011 1:24:57   
kaiseryeux21

very well said nexus.
DF Epic  Post #: 76
8/27/2011 1:26:12   
Retrosaur

Nice job Nexus. Finally someone who speaks the general truth. Spoken like a true prophet (haha).
AQW Epic  Post #: 77
8/27/2011 1:30:59   
Lord Nub

@ Nexus,

Lol Mid Gamma you say? Yeah bro total Nub no clue what's goin on.

Your right everyone is entitled to their opinions but instead of speculation and these hopes and dreams about a FLASH game made by an INDIE company with no PVP exp WHATSOEVER, lets look at some facts.

ED has NEVER had releases faster than 2 weeks UNLESS it was because they didn't get all they intended out with the initial or there was some bug that got fixed so keep in mind by release I mean "Release" like the word implies and not a patch. I know you peeps love taking words outta context round here and flamming it like crazy.

Community claims O but they should have releases like everything else and compares to this to multi-million dollar industries or other Indie companies at a more advanced stage with a bigger more experienced team.

When you purchased your Varium you had all the same problems you do now and that's fact. Nothing prevented you from looking at previous releases and seeing how this game evolves prior to your purchase.

It's quite clear your all being let down by your own misconceptions you conjured up in your own heads about the game when it is what it is and will always be.

< Message edited by Lord Nub -- 8/27/2011 1:31:53 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
8/27/2011 1:34:49   
Yo son

Am in America right now, and is 11:33 PM, I don't understand if this game is trying to teach kids to sneak off their beds to come and play ED.
I got off my xbox for this; Oh God, this game needs saving big time.

quote:

@ Nexus,

Lol Mid Gamma you say? Yeah bro total Nub no clue what's goin on.

Your right everyone is entitled to their opinions but instead of speculation and these hopes and dreams about a FLASH game made by an INDIE company with no PVP exp WHATSOEVER, lets look at some facts.

ED has NEVER had releases faster than 2 weeks UNLESS it was because they didn't get all they intended out with the initial or there was some bug that got fixed so keep in mind by release I mean "Release" like the word implies and not a patch. I know you peeps love taking words outta context round here and flamming it like crazy.

Community claims O but they should have releases like everything else and compares to this to multi-million dollar industries or other Indie companies at a more advanced stage with a bigger more experienced team.

When you purchased your Varium you had all the same problems you do now and that's fact. Nothing prevented you from looking at previous releases and seeing how this game evolves prior to your purchase.

It's quite clear your all being let down by your own misconceptions you conjured up in your own heads about the game when it is what it is and will always be.

em em *cough cough says the TLM that gets alot of wins with great winning percentage, no matter what build/items he has; Knowing you, you have a lot of promo/ubear items. So hush!

< Message edited by Yo son -- 8/27/2011 1:39:52 >
Post #: 79
8/27/2011 1:35:25   
voidance

Serously....1:35AM and counting. Some of us prefer not to stay up all night waiting for this, and you better not postpone it because after this kind of wait you will have a cluster (insert here) on your hands if you even attempt to pull that stunt.
AQW Epic  Post #: 80
8/27/2011 1:36:30   
Larcell

Yeah, it's getting late for me. Later guys.

Epic  Post #: 81
8/27/2011 1:37:42   
frogbones
Banned

@ Nub

LOL! Or, put another way, what you're saying is:

"This game sucks and I'm okay with it!"

To each his own I suppose ....

< Message edited by frogbones -- 8/27/2011 1:38:38 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 82
8/27/2011 1:38:38   
PowerMega

@Lord Nub

Your wrong, the problem is that this game fails to the produce results that we the players had invested into this game.

Litterally its like update coming sooon....couple of hours.... delay. Then they tell us next week, what happens? Another delay. Even when they eventually get the update out after such a long hiatus , it tends to be a crumy one and this game is going downhill, fast. The real truth.

Honestly I see them pulling out another fake excuse for another delay for this update again.

< Message edited by PowerMega -- 8/27/2011 1:39:49 >
Post #: 83
8/27/2011 1:42:37   
TurkishIncubus

OMG i sleep than woke up still no Update :S , 08:41 AM XD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and NW wrote in his twitter still working XD

Epic  Post #: 84
8/27/2011 1:44:44   
Lord Nub

@Frog,

I'm not OKAY with it but I understand what the issues are and the game is completely playable as it stands.

@Power,

Yeah that much is on them. I do appreciate the fact there at least notifying us but after all that's been going on it can be rather annoying.

@Yo Son,

I'm just eagerly awaiting an ACTUAL nerf to TaM so I can go back to my Techy honestly. Also I don't see what that has to do with anything at all really. So I have the highest win rate on the hardest game mode so I shouldn't voice my opinions? To be perfectly honest I'm not sure if I should be offended or if that was a complement lol.

< Message edited by Lord Nub -- 8/27/2011 1:59:10 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
8/27/2011 2:05:49   
zelemania

Lol it's 9AM here and I just woke up! Is the update going to happen anyway?
Post #: 86
8/27/2011 2:25:00   
aqwshadowking14

Almost 4-5 hrs after arranged time.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 87
8/27/2011 2:30:22   
Goony
Constructive!

I snuck into the underground lab, this is what Nightwraith is doing as we speak!
Epic  Post #: 88
8/27/2011 2:33:52   
Retrosaur

^^Lame. This joke is stale and has been overused multiple times.
AQW Epic  Post #: 89
8/27/2011 2:34:34   
Drakadh

@Goony

LOL! But srsly, its going to pass the 5 hour mark. where is the release!?
AQW Epic  Post #: 90
8/27/2011 2:36:17   
drinde

Probly some new bug will be 'discovered' at the last minute...
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 91
8/27/2011 2:37:11   
Drakadh

@Drinde

DARN YOU LAST MINUTE BUG! xD
AQW Epic  Post #: 92
8/27/2011 2:37:25   
H4ll0w33n

@G00ny
lol that was funny ^^
Post #: 93
8/27/2011 2:38:57   
drinde

Heh. I'm finding out how many LV-ups I'll get on a LV10 Char b4 update.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 94
8/27/2011 3:33:03   
Polandor

So i waited once again for nothing up to 3h30 am (same time as US game server)

I will get up at noon and will probably have missed the release and all the stupid lqs item will be sold.

Awesome work guys.

Do 24hr-48hrs items, since we never know when they are released and your release date and time are always wrong or late.
Post #: 95
8/27/2011 3:34:24   
Yo son

1:33 sadly am not even online for the update lol.
Post #: 96
8/27/2011 4:12:11   
Calogero

I would say I told you so...

but I've used that line way to many times now

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 97
8/27/2011 4:15:05   
.PinkMoose.

why am I not suprised :3

Epic  Post #: 98
8/27/2011 4:20:53   
H4ll0w33n

delayed again... they couldnt even say sorry to us :/
Post #: 99
8/27/2011 4:29:19   
TurkishIncubus

quote:

delayed again... they couldnt even say sorry to us :/

They are trying to be professional , pls dont break their intrest. LOL , Professionals LOL
Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4] 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Update Time
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition