Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Founder Stepdown Feature

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Founder Stepdown Feature
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/29/2011 18:40:39   
DeathGuard

This is not a thread asking for it to come in a hurry or neither flaming but just a thread to discuss what will you do if your founder happens to make you the founder?
I have been told, that when it is released he will give me founder title, and I'm kind of fustrated since I have been co-leader since almost the beginning of it and I want to continue to be the co-leader.
All rules applies to this thread and enjoy it and share your opinions about your other fellow forumers without flaming each other.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
8/29/2011 18:46:47   
redxtra

well even tho this thread dosnt apply to me since i am the founder of my faction.....
i probly would just act like its nothing because whats the difference of being the founder and just a member? i mean all u can do is just request people to join you your faction, choose officers and give nickname out but it really dosnt affect anything
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
8/29/2011 18:50:25   
DeathGuard

@Redxtra:I think that for some people achieving founder rank in his/her faction will be a great reward for them.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
8/29/2011 19:22:53   
redxtra

@cyber

yea thats true , they dont have to waste varium to start one at least.

ok this is kinda off topic but also on topic i guess :s but...
how about faction alliances?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
8/29/2011 19:31:31   
Master Volcon

Founder step down should be implimented. I think that if a player proves him self more than his founder he should be in charge of the faction, however unable to boot the previous founder.

AQW Epic  Post #: 5
8/30/2011 0:47:39   
InceptionAE

100% agreed with Master Volcon.

ED~ Inception X
HS~ Chromium
AQW~ Deathblad
AQ3D~ Violent

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
8/30/2011 1:00:05   
Hiddenblade

also old founder can regain control of the faction if needed to
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Founder Stepdown Feature
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition