Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: (DF) The Hounds of God- Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (DF) The Hounds of God- Discussion
Page 11 of 23«<910111213>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/22/2011 1:51:03   
Glais

Wow, I really mixed that one up then, whoops.
Hm, something big? Logically my mind jumps into Cthulhu-verse things....
DF MQ  Post #: 251
11/22/2011 3:52:04   
Mortarion

I actually wanted to torture Mortarion more, and the Inquisition seem to fit the job ;)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 252
11/22/2011 3:54:41   
Glais

Heh, what a use indeed, you are obviously not the "merciful writer" as some would put it, heh...
I plan to use them to reveal a bit of backstory, due to their far reaching connections, but that won't be a while, I'm nowhere near ready to begin my story.

On that note, why would the Inquisition torture him? Wouldn't they just kill him?
DF MQ  Post #: 253
11/22/2011 4:03:02   
Mortarion

They would want to know things, and hehe I guess I am not
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 254
11/22/2011 4:10:45   
Glais

Well, I guess since Malorum was an enemy to the king, Cruor could have some info or something.

Speaking of the King, since he is effectively the Emperor of Man DF-ized in this story (and has golden armor in AQW heh) I am wondering if he will have a similar personality to said Emperor, or presence anyhow.
DF MQ  Post #: 255
11/22/2011 4:15:03   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

@glaisaurus_x: If you are talking about Alteon, you should recall that the Inquisition is a secret even to him, the person they worship as a god.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 256
11/22/2011 4:16:29   
Glais

<_> If I didn't hate the term, I'd say something like "Fail" now.
How'd I forget that, heh...

Well, I'm still wondering if he will make an appearance.

Also, since they worship him, they must keep a close eye on his Daughters, I wonder how they handle Robina's situation...
DF MQ  Post #: 257
11/22/2011 4:18:39   
Mortarion

Well now Malorum isn't an enemy per see of Alteon, well you'll see it soon ;)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 258
11/22/2011 4:20:47   
Glais

He was on SlugWrath's side though, by your own confirmation anyhow (which could change). Thus that makes him a VILE HERETIC >:U
DF MQ  Post #: 259
11/22/2011 4:22:10   
Mortarion

Hehe, let's say he put on a "mask" ;)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 260
11/22/2011 4:25:15   
Glais

That would make him a lying vile heretic ._.
DF MQ  Post #: 261
11/22/2011 4:34:02   
Mortarion

Did I said that he was an exame of righteoughness? Plus a heretic is an heretic by any other name XD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 262
11/22/2011 4:39:48   
Glais

No idea what you mean there.
But here's my logic on it:LK's Inquisition=Worships da King. Malorum=On SlugWrath's side, even if he's faking it. Inquisition=Malorum bad, Malorum says "NAH MAYNE, I WASN'T ON HIS SIDE" So now the Inquisition just sees him as a liar who aided their King-god's enemy.

I hope that made sense >_>
Somehow, it did to me...
DF MQ  Post #: 263
11/22/2011 4:43:45   
Mortarion

There were no proofs to that, because Malorums father supported Slughwrath, not him or that's what he says ;) But I must discuss this with my partner *goes to talk with a dead horse*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 264
11/22/2011 4:47:26   
Glais

The only info I had of the situation comes from you, and your words were that Malorum was an ally to SlugWrath, not his father yo.
Which, by that logic would make him an enemy of the Inquisition based on how LordKaho's presented them.
DF MQ  Post #: 265
11/22/2011 4:49:11   
Mortarion

Silence, it's my word in my story against yours
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 266
11/22/2011 4:50:13   
Glais

Actually, it's your word in your story against your own word. I am going off of what you have stated.
CHOOSE WISELY >:U

DF MQ  Post #: 267
11/22/2011 4:59:59   
Mortarion

Silence
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 268
11/22/2011 5:28:02   
lordkaho
Creative!

Not trying to mini mod here, but keep it down people. We wouldnt want a warning from the AKs. Anyway, glais has a point. Anyone suspected of an alliance with the former King is bound to be executed. Look at what happened to Janeas Radrvor. The Order's huge mistake is not killing Drakath sooner.
DF MQ  Post #: 269
11/22/2011 5:32:38   
Glais

Ah right, sorry about that, I was worried it'd lead there.
More to the topic, I also doubt they'd just believe him as the DF player often does, going off the Janeas example.
DF MQ  Post #: 270
11/22/2011 6:20:36   
lordkaho
Creative!

Had that happened, said interrogation wouldnt end well. About Alteon appearing though; he wont. That would be a big contradiction.

*Edit*

Actually, killing Drakath would cause more damage than good to the Inquisition. Now that I have thought of it, the Inquisition CANNOT touch high profile criminals, rebels, and would be traitors not unless with permission from a third party (Like the case with Varhaedil). The sudden mysterious death or disappearance of a person well known and famous would cause suspicions to arise that will eventually reach King Alteon's ears. Janeas was barely known throughout the kingdom and was basically forgotten for decades. Because of this, the Inquisition had the right to dispatch him since no one knew he existed anymore.

The other method was, and the most common, is to simply eliminate the target before he/she starts a fire that catches everyone's attention. For an extreme example, A Venator would be sent to hunt down a newly corrupted Doom Knight* or as long as he/she shows the first signs of the taint.

*Said Doom Knight of course must have ties to the Kingdom or else the Inquisition could care less.

< Message edited by lordkaho -- 11/22/2011 11:33:35 >
DF MQ  Post #: 271
11/22/2011 16:44:38   
Varen6398
Friendly!, Constructive!
Creative!

No Sir Pulchure? Oh well.

So how exactly does she do her sword-fire thing? How does she scrape it and set it alight? Is her sword made of spray-painted, chemical coated coal? Or is it just the usual 'Magic' that is being used?
DF  Post #: 272
11/22/2011 17:02:12   
lordkaho
Creative!

It is made of a highly flammable metal that ignites at the slightest amount of friction. She also coats it in animal fat to further increase heat intensity to a sizzling degree. Jeanne cant use magic remember? So science is her best friend.
DF MQ  Post #: 273
11/22/2011 17:04:21   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

@lordkaho: What about alchemy *cough*Witcher*cough*?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 274
11/22/2011 17:19:29   
lordkaho
Creative!

It is still a magical process though. Jeanne does not generate mana, so she lacks one requirement to do even basic alchemy.
DF MQ  Post #: 275
Page:   <<   < prev  9 10 [11] 12 13   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (DF) The Hounds of God- Discussion
Page 11 of 23«<910111213>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition