Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: (DF) The Hounds of God- Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (DF) The Hounds of God- Discussion
Page 2 of 23«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/24/2011 23:21:48   
Womba

quote:

Call me envious. But it seems like it is a requirement for every DF player to have his own L&L fanfic (the only person I know who hasn't made his own is perhaps Baron Dante). Well so here it is.

Well... I scrapped mine so... I haz no stories. For now(?).

Anyway... Mostly skimmed through it due to my bad reading habits... but it's all good so far. A young, inexperienced(?) Sepulchure eh...? Whooo Jeanne's got some walls to climb.
DF AQW  Post #: 26
9/24/2011 23:24:01   
lordkaho
Creative!

@Mort:

Innocent? Hah, no such thing exists in the eyes of the all-seeing Inquisition. By the way, spotting and eliminating spies is the inquisition's job. Unless Seppy can hide the foul stench of doom, he will stick out like a sore thumb. Besides, Jeanne is commander, with inquisitors and knights always by her side who do individual tasks. You cannot approach her without several knights taking you away.

Oh and don't get too worked up with Jeanne's "racist" attitude. Sorry but that's just how she is as a character.
DF MQ  Post #: 27
9/24/2011 23:27:56   
Mortarion

I didn't say she is racist, unless you are telling me that black people are always evil?, no Jeanne is classist not racist, and well it could apply for a thief, and I didn't say htey'd approach her, I say that based on her logic it's really easy to infiltrate
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
9/24/2011 23:53:15   
lordkaho
Creative!

Ah I see, but she is indeed racist. If Artix hates undead, and Galanoth loathes dragons; Jeanne cannot stand non-humans. Anyway, that is just one method of how Jeanne judges everyone. She has many other mental extremeties that make her very unapproachable, such as paranoia and OCD when it comes to following protocol. Infiltration is already out of the question as she already suspects you before you would dare speak a word. It's only after a certain "event" that her personality gets a huge overhaul.
DF MQ  Post #: 29
9/24/2011 23:56:53   
Mortarion

Ok and what is OCD, and is that "event" soon, also would the Jeanne D'Arc that appears on Trials and Havoc of Vladimir Romanov is the one after or before this certain "event"
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
9/25/2011 0:03:11   
lordkaho
Creative!

^

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. I cant tell the event since it's plot related issues. The Jeanne appearing in Aizen's story is before the event.

spoiler:

The prologue actually happens after that "event".

< Message edited by lordkaho -- 9/25/2011 0:10:23 >
DF MQ  Post #: 31
9/25/2011 0:05:04   
Mortarion

Ahhh, and the Jeanne before the "event" was better or worse than the actual Jeanne, who's the "book by cover judgement Jeanne" the one after or before the event?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
9/25/2011 0:14:29   
lordkaho
Creative!

If you can tell from the prologue, she's definitely an improvement over her past self otherwise she could have just killed Sir Vice on the spot.
DF MQ  Post #: 33
9/25/2011 0:15:52   
aizenv3
Banned

quote:

Ah I see, but she is indeed racist. If Artix hates undead, and Galanoth loathes dragons; Jeanne cannot stand non-humans. Anyway, that is just one method of how Jeanne judges everyone. She has many other mental extremeties that make her very unapproachable, such as paranoia and OCD when it comes to following protocol. Infiltration is already out of the question as she already suspects you before you would dare speak a word. It's only after a certain "event" that her personality gets a huge overhaul.

That explains for you guys why she knocked Vladimir out cold xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 34
9/25/2011 0:16:44   
Mortarion

hmm true, I was just expecting to see her kill Sir Vince, so it was something good, or something bad?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
9/25/2011 0:30:22   
lordkaho
Creative!

@aizen: Lol. But to be honest, some of you will find her to be annoying, rude and unlikable. But hey, character development needs to start off somewhere. @Mortarion: she becomes a mama bear to her soldiers, so yes you could say it's a good thing.
DF MQ  Post #: 36
9/25/2011 0:34:31   
aizenv3
Banned

Vladimir's still going to be too kind for her. lol
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
9/25/2011 0:34:50   
Mortarion

yeah I guess that's good, I guess he is specially cruel against those who betrayed her soldiers, right?, and I don't find her annoying or rude, I meant if I look at 40K she's a rose, in terms of racism ofc
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
9/25/2011 21:41:56   
lordkaho
Creative!

Made some edits and added the first part for chapter 1.
DF MQ  Post #: 39
9/25/2011 23:18:28   
Glais

quote:

Call me envious. But it seems like it is a requirement for every DF player to have his own L&L fanfic (the only person I know who hasn't made his own is perhaps Baron Dante). Well so here it is.

I lack one as well mostly due to the fact that I'm not the greatest writer xD

Anyways, I liked the detail of Sepulchure rising "from his own corpse." It was just interesting to me...
DF MQ  Post #: 40
9/25/2011 23:34:47   
lordkaho
Creative!

^

It's a fairly common thing with supposedly implacable enemies though. Anyway, despite what people are saying here, Sepulchure will only be a minor character in this story. In fact, the prologue is the only part where he will be showing.
DF MQ  Post #: 41
9/25/2011 23:40:57   
Glais

I suspected as much, and I'm glad it's so. Leaves room for new characters and such instead of focusing on an already existing one.
DF MQ  Post #: 42
9/25/2011 23:59:03   
lordkaho
Creative!

Glad to hear it. Not sure if I'm spoiling stuff again, but there will be no antagonist here.
DF MQ  Post #: 43
9/27/2011 0:33:51   
lordkaho
Creative!

Bump. Chapter 1 finished!

DF MQ  Post #: 44
9/27/2011 9:53:08   
  Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

@lordkaho: I take it you go back in time? Anyway, the inquisitors remind me of the current knight. Lord Barrius is about to change that though.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 45
9/27/2011 18:30:01   
aizenv3
Banned

I was actually going to have a romantic fling with Vladimir and Jeanne, but after the magician got his head...well...beheaded, I might see otherwise xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
9/27/2011 19:30:05   
lordkaho
Creative!

@DD: Things will make sense in the end w/ regards to the prologue. @aizen: haha. That's a definite no, pal. I shoulda told you that one of her defining traits is that she hates being treated like a woma-..girl, lass err whatever. Anyway, she is oblivious to romantic advances.
DF MQ  Post #: 47
9/27/2011 19:38:31   
aizenv3
Banned

Will that be explained? Did she lose someone dear to her in the past ?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
9/27/2011 20:35:56   
lordkaho
Creative!

Considering what Jeanne "is", she just fails to see the difference between men and women. She finds either genders as interesting as a sack of potatoes.
DF MQ  Post #: 49
9/27/2011 22:14:54   
aizenv3
Banned

That generates some ideas I have for Jeanne to at least "notice" boys. Not as much as to take her mind off her work but when she sees a guy she likes they will talk outside the work field
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (DF) The Hounds of God- Discussion
Page 2 of 23«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition