Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= King Awethur vs The AntiGuardian 2011 Stories and Poetry

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Collaborations >> =AQ= King Awethur vs The AntiGuardian 2011 Stories and Poetry
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/22/2011 14:39:33   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Here is where you can post your War Stories. Have fun and please...PLEASE remember the rules in both AE forums and my own L&L rules.

A couple of rules to make this easiest to read.

1) One post per person. If you have an ongoing story, please just edit your post to continue it. Do not make a new post to add to your story. New major events in AQ will receive a new thread.

2) Please do not comment on the stories in this thread. If you want to comment on the stories, please go =AQ= King Awethur vs The AntiGuardian 2011 Stories and Poetry Commentary

< Message edited by Eukara Vox -- 9/22/2011 14:40:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
9/22/2011 14:47:21   
damien_black13

Chapter 1: Worst nightmare given form

I head back to battleon after taking care of some business back home only to find out some disturbing news from Zephyros and Valencia. Not only have Ghin and Awethur returned but they and their armies are fighting each other in the awethur's tomb. It seems that I have to not only go through both armies but also try to get the civilians out of harm's way. I climb on my Chimera and ride off into battle

Let the battle commence

While the rest of the heroes and I begin to thin out Ghin's and Awethur's enemies, I run into a Grakma, something I've only managed to fight during snugglefest. As I fight it, I couldn't help but wonder if this thing is a creature from Heck and why I was unable to fight it when Stragath and the other 11 of the terrible twelve attacked. Shrugging it off, my nerfkitten deals the finishing blow and the grakma falls. Before I can do anything else, I find myself surrounded by several big reds and demon knights. Hiro, Lilianne (my secondary and tertiary characters) jump in to assist, and a few other heroes jump in to even the odds. Afterwards, I decided to wear my shadow cloak and strike down a few Undead Brutes from the shadows.

Final Outcome and the Solved Mystery Behind the War
After reaching the Tomb of Awe, I spot both Ghin and Awethur battling. Awethur appeared to have the upper hand and then Ghin comes back with an attack of his own. Long story short, the tomb gets wrecked. I head back to Lore and as things turn out, both Warlic and Kalanyr made copies of the original Ghin and Awethur with their exact strength as their originals for a debate about who is stronger. I ended up facepalming after hearing this. All that just for a debate. "Alls well that ends well I guess" I thought to myself before I clmb on my chimera and ride off to my home in darkovia.

< Message edited by damien_black13 -- 9/28/2011 19:43:11 >
AQ  Post #: 2
9/22/2011 14:55:36   
Travis Touchdown
Reality Touchdown!

Seconds to Spare

Death's Kid yawned as a Gnat flew around his head. He was waiting, somewhat impatiently, for the battle to begin. He had been drawn to Awethur's Tomb once more, with visions of a war. Ghin, the Antiguardian, had returned from the grave, and had entered a short while ago, looking to loot the tomb for unknown reasons.

He had known this was coming for quite some time, however. His psychic senses had told him weeks ago that a battle was brewing. He had set up camp days ago, and had been watching the entrance to the tomb with great anticipation. After a few days, he had begun to question if for once, his psychic abilities had failed him. He tapped his foot on a small rock.

It was as if tapping on the rock had set off a switch. Yells began echoing from the burial room. He could distinctly make out Ghin's voice... as well as that of King Awethur. Things had just gotten interesting.

"Looks like it's time for Round Two." He unsheathed his weapon, and charged into the depths of the tomb...

...Only to be stopped by a wave of Demons and Undead. Both of his adversaries had brought armies with them. He knew that things would end poorly if this continued for too long. He set a flare off near the entrance. BattleOn's forces would make this war a three-pronged attack. They would cleave through both sides until they reached Ghin and Awethur themselves.

"I don't know how they both came back from the dead..." Death's Kid muttered as he readied his Golden Axe, "but I'm about to send them back. One way, this time. Express."

Solar Flare

As the days wore on, BattleOn's heroes were beginning to thin the enemy ranks. Death's Kid was impressed by the enemy's numbers-- over the years, many armies had fallen in less time than this one. By his best guess, he figured it may take even a day or two longer to finish the job.

"Very well, then." He muttered as he retreated slightly. "Very well. Time to bring out the big guns." He needed a little distance to pull off his next menuever.

As his Chimera turned to charge back into the fray, he tightened the straps on his new armour. It was the Solaris Plate-- an armour with the power of the sun. Considering that Demons and Undead were running rampant, this was as good of a time as any to test out his new toy. He gave his Chimera a quick kick to spur him along, then stood up, Golden Axe primed and ready. His Chimera had picked out a target-- an Archdemon.

Just before the Chimera made contact, Death's Kid leaped off of its back. His armour glowed as it absorbed the sunlight. He was preparing a focused attack.As he slowly descended towards his target, the Chimera clawed at it and bit it with it's snakelike tail. Just before Death's Kid landed, his steed reared up and knocked the Demon backward, into Death's Kid's range.

There was a bright flash as he slammed into the Demon with his full might. He struck a few times with his axe, then kicked off of its shoulders, landed on his mount just before it crashed into his quarry. The ArchDemon steadied itself just in time to see the incoming Chimera slam into him, followed by a glinting metallic weapon falling towards his head.

It was over in a heartbeat. Death's Kid laughed as he pulled on the Chimera's reins, steering him towards their next victim.

"That'll do, mate. That'll do."

< Message edited by Travis Touchdown -- 9/25/2011 9:33:01 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
9/22/2011 17:20:00   
UltraGuy

Phos has just finished eating his breakfast. He decided to go outside and have a walk. Phos was standing outside Yulgar's Inn, feeling the warmth of the sun and looking at the Guardians do their work. He then heard a rather familiar sound. He ignored it for a few moment He ignored it for a moment. He then looked behind his back, preparing should a monster ambush him. He saw no one. Suddenly he saw a swarm of gnats going toward him. He equipped his Blazing Solaris Plate - shiny, it was. He also equipped his clawed gloves and began enchanting it. "Just a few more seconds " Phos said, sweating as he waved his fingers on his glove. He then struggled while he was hitting the wasps. "Take this you worthless scum!" shouted Phos while he hits the undead wasps. It was somewhat hard for him to hit them since there were too many. After a few hours of slashing, finally, he bested them.

Tired and wounded, Phos decided to go to Yulgar's inn where he saw Zephyros and Valencia. From the looks on their faces, Phos could tell that they want to inform him something. Zephyros started waving his hands as though he needed something. Phos thought it may be best if he talks to them so he'll know more about what is happening on BattleOn. Phos ran towards them - no he didn't run. With such heavy armor, how could he run? Walk yes, but not run. He equipped his Telesica and stabbed himself, and before you know it, he's there.
    "Zephyros and Valencia I was just" said Phos he was having a hard time breathing.
    "Phos, we're so glad we seen you!", Zephyros interjected, "Before you go off and try to level up. I thought you might want to know that your help could be useful in saving the world."
    "Saving the world?", said Phos while he brought out my Stretchy Sceptre, "What is there that you need help for."
    "You don't know?" said Valencia angrily "Well, Ghin and Awethur are having a war! If they don't stop, the world as we know it could be destroyed".
    "So that explains the gnats earlier" said Phos "Do you know who's responsible for all of this?"
    "We already told you, Ghin and Awethur are responsible for this havoc." Zephyros added "Please tell all your friends about this, we really need all the help we could get."
Phos headed to his house and was thinking loudly. He now knows why swarms of undead wasps and packs of undead flayers were attacking him earlier. "So Ghin and Awethur are behind this! Those two must pay for the all the damage they have caused!" whispered Phos.Phos thought of going to Warlic on his way home. He thinks that Warlic knows more about what's happening. "I think it may be good if I go to Warlic's Shop and hope that he is there. He probably knows a lore more about what's happening." said Phos on a deep quiet voice

Phos arrived at Warlic's Magic shop. He stood by the window and looked if Warlic was there. The shop looked cleaner...
    Warlic called "What may that be?". Phos was not shocked, he really expected that. He knew that Warlic is one of the best wizards in Lore, it wasn't surprising for him if Warlic will just teleport one place to another.
    "I-I would like to speak with you for a sec" replied Phos.
    "Mmm, sure, come in." said Warlic as he opened his shop's door.
    "Warlic, are you aware that the Ghin and Awethur are back? Just earlier, after I fought countless undead wasps, Zephyros and Valencia informed me that the two are back - and they are fighting each other. Just how is this true?" asked Phos bluntly
    "Come, I'll show you something." muttered Warlic as he pointed with the use of his index finger his private room.

Phos followed Warlic to his private room. Warlic...

I decided to go to Death's Kid's house and tell him what was happening. I slammed the door - no one was there. I started thinking that he already knows what's happening.

< Message edited by UltraGuy -- 9/30/2011 7:40:44 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 4
9/22/2011 23:13:40   
Shinji

Now, for something entirely different.

The Endowment of Glory

One day, they will ask me where I've been,
they will ask me what I've done and seen.
But what have I of proof?
Who can say it wasn't I,
but someone just like me?
Who with blade and script,
purged his spirit.
And without shame nor pity
vanquished the foe?
Who felled oppression and withstood morality.
Through Drakath's Domain and Akriloth's Rage.
Past Drakonnan's Fire and Carnax's Rise.
Who heeded his lords command and obeyed,
combating Nightbane with grit and nerve.
While others fled he advanced.
He defied the peril of Uncreation.
When duty called, he marched on.
To stand and face another foe.
Who is to say this was I?
With colors blazing like the sun,
marched into Armageddon,
braving the legions of the tyrant Awethur,
and the allies of the fanatical Ghin?
There is none to vouch neither to affirm.
Though I must bear the blame,
Because he bore my name.

< Message edited by Shinji -- 9/22/2011 23:19:08 >
AQ  Post #: 5
9/23/2011 18:35:19   
Wen Su the Tank

The Start or the EndI was strolling across the battleplanes of past wars starin into the ever gloomy sky thinking what a world we live in war death destruction, i thought to myself why do i fight for such a lore, thats it again to die in a blazin flame of glory in a fight no other being has ever witnessed before..... "SIR SIR SIR" <players name: WHAT IS IT> "Sir lord Shin Zu a war has broke out between two super powers, one is Ghin and the other a legendary king call Awethur" <Lord Shin Zu: so what does this have anything to do with me> "if they continue to fight at this rate the whole of lore will implode" <Lord Shin Zu: so still i see no reason for me to join the fight> "SiR the heroes of this war will be forever noted down in the history books tales will be told, bards will thing of their epic fights and if one should die they're name will become more then legend it will accend in to more and..." <Lord Shin Zu: QUITE FOOL, i need my sword my shield and my dogs then we head to the battlefield for there shall be blood there shall be glory there shall be death, let the my roar carry till the end of time>

As i enter the battlefield in total darkness i saw a candle and suddlenly i felt a piecing slash, with a glorious blind flash it little the darkest night and there over millions of demon ghouls chained to candles and unimaginable demons from heck standing all waiting to die <Lord Shin Zu: NOW LETS CHARGE DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY>
AQ DF  Post #: 6
9/23/2011 18:47:42   
aizenv3
Banned

Dues Ex vs Deus Ex

Aizen saw over the horizon and saw the emerging army rush in with a steady madding speed. He took out his Power Katana, donning his Abyssal Salvation armor, Ultra Guardian shield in left hand. His many friends appeared next to him, and an army large enough to take on the threat. Awethur and Ghin's energy were felt all over. He got up and raised his sword in the air. "Let none of those abominations live!" he shouted. Everyone rasied their weapons and shouted in unison. They all charged into the incoming army of demons. Aizen swooped in and decapitated a Dark Djinni, and looked around. Almost everyone was engaged in battle. He swiftly turned around, cutting an Undead Flayer's head open. Then, he took his Ice BoA, which was sheathed on his back, and began duel-wielding. A couple Psycho Fiends approached him, cackling. "Fall mortal," one said. One ran at Aizen with all his might, but Aizen easily split him open with ease. The others came to avenge their dead commrade. Aizen swiftly attacked all, and the battle begun. They all jumped back, avoiding Aizen's deadly blows. Then Aizen unleased a Corrupted Blast, which leveled the entire battleground in seconds. He jumped up on a rock in all the confusion and killed the remaining Psycho Fiends as they were in mid-air, stunned by the attack
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
9/24/2011 15:10:57   
Kinzdor

CHAPTER 1:TWO TYRANTS BATTLE.

A human Kinzvlle was walking around town trying to figure out what to do today. "What to do what to do! I got all my training done yesterday!" He whispered to himself as he was looking towards the path to the training yard. He began to walk towards Aria`s shop but then began thinking out loud. "Nah I spent all summer helping her rescue endangered animal." HE said before jumping the air and snapping his fingers. "I got it I can go battle random monsters and level up!" Just then a bunch of gnats flew into town. Kinzvlle pulled out the wand he carried with him while he was in human form.He started hitting the gnats with it and shooting them with blasts of magic. Then after getting annoyed by the dodging gnats he threw his wand on the ground and transformed into his Dracowereprye form!He started to snap at and chase the gnats all around town. He chased the gnats as far as Battleon town square before he lost them.

Suddenly Kinzvlle stared to get a awkward feeling in his stomach. His head began to tingle, and his nose picked up on a very distinct smell. "Could be indigestion or a war is about happen!" He shouted. Then his extreme Darcowereprye hearing picked up on some smack talking coming from the direction of The Tomb of Awe. Even with his super hearing he could barley hear the conversion but from what he could make out it some kind of demon and a blue man were smack talking. Then he heard the sound of a battle and the sounds of undead rising and portals to Heck opening and demons screaming! "Maybe I will l run into a demon or a undead in one of my random battles." He said while heading out of Battleon.

He was stopped by Zephyros who asked him were he was going. When he told them about his plan to do some random battles they said he needed the save the world. Kinzvlle groaned and listened while Valencia briefed him on the situation. Kinzvlle was shocked to hear that the tyrant Awethur, and the fanatical Ghin had returned. He thought he had finished them for good last time.

Then when he got to the war camp in Battleon Twily was there ready to heal him. Robina was at the war camp as always. Valencia had left for some reason but Zephyros was at the war camp. Then out of nowhere appeared a ghost. Not just any ghost though. It was a Guardian spirit who had came to aid them against the tyrant Awethur.Then The Utrla Guardian ran out of the tower ready to destroy the Anti Guardian.Then the Guardian spirit,The Utrla Guardian,Kinzvlle,and Battleon`s warmongers set out to battle there way toward The Tomb of Awe!

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
9/25/2011 1:25:23   
battlemaster25

Welp, time for a story!

A shadowy figure peered downwards from his perch near the ceiling, gazing down at the mountains of gold inside Awethur's tomb, planning the best way to snatch it all. Suddenly, there was a flash of red, as Ghin the AntiGuardian appeared. The mysterious figure, one Storm Silverwing, widened his eyes in surprise. "Him? I could've sworn I turned him into mincemeat...." Storm thought, but he had little time for thinking, as another figure entered the room. "Good lords! HIM TOO!? How did he come back, we exorcised his spirit, that should've been permanent!" Storm thought, completely confused now, as King Awethur walked in. The two soon began squabbling over treasure, at which point Storm dropped down. "Actually, I'm pretty sure I'M going to be taking that treasure." He said. Both Ghin and Awethur looked over at him, then pointed their fingers at him dramatically. "MINIONS! ATTACK!" They shouted in unison, before going back to fighting. Silverwing facepalmed, before pulling out his orbs of Dark & Light and fighting through the hoards of demons and undead.
AQ  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Collaborations >> =AQ= King Awethur vs The AntiGuardian 2011 Stories and Poetry
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition