Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: (HS) Who Needs Ethical Boundaries? *Revised Form* Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) Who Needs Ethical Boundaries? *Revised Form* Discussion
Page 7 of 8«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/28/2012 10:42:38   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Hey, looks like the clinic is destroyed, just as I predicted it would be. A little soon, but as I said earlier, I understood his movement towards this path, and acknowledged that doing it so soon would be better than waiting too long.

Now, to see if what I think happened actually did...

Hmm... headaches. Hate those. Both nasty for me as a genius, and as a mental power user. Makes me wonder the specific cause of her headaches, though I already have theories, obviously. Could be something normal, though, too. Also, it makes me wonder just what is in that tonic of yours. -.-

DON'T BREAK THE PROTOTYPES!!! (yelled right before they became gnarled wrecks)

*jots down Experimental's progress with regards to the hands* Well, that won't do... Needs more control, and experience.

The pilowiness makes it funnier. ^-^ (I know you intended it, but I had to say as much, nonetheless)

/me tales out a pint of ale, and pours ginger into it, then lobs it over

STRONG!!! XD

Little Televison. O.o

I wonder just how close to actually ripping your arm off he was... I still say he needs more self-control. XP

Whoops, seems they are either idiots (the police, or the security officers), or OmniCorp. deals harshly with employees that are so careless. Makes you wonder if she was actually on orders from the company with her relationship with Experimental, or if she did it of her own volition... and with benign or malevolent intents... Well, you'd all have been wondering that, but it brings it back to the forefront of thought, regardless, and I felt I should mention it, just for the heck of it.

Ah, so you did kill him... I was wondering if you had merely knocked him out, or what... Strategically, a good idea, as it would lower the chances of his identifying that it was not the real Nila, but morally, disappointing. :/

It only will seem likely she is responsible untill they identify the spread of the poisonous chemical, the point of entry, the chemical nature of it, and the method of injection, which is unlike any other...

"I, uh, can explain," ?!?!?!?!?!?!?! THAT'S THE WORST POSSIBLE THING YOU COULD SAY, MAN!!! I'd shout, "Think with your dipstick, Jimmy!", but that seems inappropriate about now.

Oh, the "HULK SMASH!!!" moments that come over us for love, sometimes...

I doubt the destruction of the clinic will do too much for improving his reputation as a hero...

That's a very good possibility, the spinal fracturing, given his design and the original intent for him.

I do hope the L.E.E.C.H. in that arm did not break, as would most likely happen... unfortunate things happen with broken machines of that sort.

Your raving about not trusting anybody doesn't help things... Makes me wonder if you were the cause of him becoming the recluse he was untill recently...

*grimaces at the last few lines*

Those do not bring good thoughts into mind, concerning the situation...

I imagine the news broadcast still going on in the background as you sit there thinking crazy things. :)

That would make the scene all the better, in a comic book or TV series.

Yes, I agree, there shall be problems- big problems. This situation is getting more unfortunate as time goes by. Personally, I doubt I'd let him break her out of jail, especially with the fact that others were likely to escape, regardless of the fact that she was innocent. I would much prefer her being proven to be innocent, personally, especially with the evidence not pointing to her as dramatically as one might think... UNLEASH THE BACKUP L.E.E.C.H.!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, I would prefer her at least temporarilly being out of the way, knowing her job, among other things. Many different things go into that decision, but yes. It would be best.

Pocket frogs?

Yes, he's the same model as Psi, but he is also in a different universe, so that is a different person with a different personality, and with different love interests.

Perhaps not a knight- oh, how rare those are these days -but point taken. While he can be somewhat brash about it, there's always room for improvement, and there's also the fact that the HS version of Experimental is a bit more mature than that one.
It is good that he stands up for his love/s, but he does need to improve on judgement, a bit (the one in Strebor's story).

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 1/28/2012 10:55:49 >
DF  Post #: 151
1/28/2012 10:49:24   
Kinzdor

So he is going insane again? SAW THAT COMING!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 152
1/28/2012 13:27:50   
Goldstein

Wait, Strebor killed that guy?

Whoa, that's hardcore!
Post #: 153
1/28/2012 13:36:04   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

He may not have intended to, but yes, he did.
DF  Post #: 154
1/28/2012 22:16:55   
Jessa K

It sorta dissapointed me that he killed the guy, too. Makes me wonder how far he'd really go to get what he needs. And if he kills, what separates him from a common villain?

Yes, Pocket Frogs. Just like training and breeding racehorses, only it's frogs.
AQW  Post #: 155
1/28/2012 22:25:15   
Goldstein

Indeed, what if Strebor actually IS a villain?

Mind=blown.
Post #: 156
1/28/2012 23:55:32   
Vector

then he better get ready for the full force of me! necessary precaution my cast iron-- *static*

strebor ovan goldenstein... what have you done...? is he trying to reduce experimental to a mindless monster that omnicorp expects him to be? >:(
Post #: 157
1/29/2012 1:08:20   
Kinzdor

If he is a villein would he side with Doctor Nfulnsea?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 158
1/29/2012 12:06:14   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

No, vector, he was attempting to do nothing of the sort. It is rather that Experimental put him in a possition where he'd have to quickly attempt to explain his reasoning, and because of Experimental's emotional state, while he was under extreme pressure. That is not a good situation to be in for most people, and he was not able to get his point across well. Aside from that, he was behind on his medication, which left him in an ever worse possition to properly explain himself.

That being said, it was obviously a horrible situation to put himself in, knowing the consequences and that it would not be such an easy thing to cover up the results of his opperation at the junk yard, and knowing Experimental's feelings for the woman. Along with that, you must realize that he is also extremely paranoid in his thinking, and probably is somewhat chemically imballanced at the best of times, considering the facts of the matter, and how he obtained the pills he currently takes. A medical doctor or psychiatrist would probably be able to prescribe better doseage or a different brand/mix of pill/s.

He also probably got himself deeper into the proverbial dung heap by mentioning that Strebor very well could be a villain on this thread, which insighted even more distrust in experimental, who had actually been holding back in the battle with the doctor, from what I can tell. Such a thing while also knowing Experimental's current state was, again, quite rash... Perhaps my eventual intercession is in order. I have been know to argue my point quite well, and to force the minds of others to submit, unless they are of the most stubborn and arrogant sort, even without resorting to telepathy... Experimental is my "target", currently, though.
DF  Post #: 159
1/29/2012 12:24:34   
Vector

......better to bail nila out first, then try to talk it over. without her, i doubt he'll listen :/
Post #: 160
1/29/2012 13:05:08   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Yes, that would probably be for the best, though it would not be something I would like to do, I could easily do it without even having to destroy anything. The CONSEQUENCES, though, could outrule the benefits, which means I may have to do some things to find out the nature of her projects in OmniCorp first, or during such a breakout. Both with detective work and mind reading would this search be a combination of.

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 1/29/2012 13:07:44 >
DF  Post #: 161
1/29/2012 13:15:20   
Vector

i didn't say break her out. you could pay the bail amount and get her out that way
Post #: 162
1/29/2012 15:43:34   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

*facepalms at the mediocrity of it all*

Yes, yes, whatever... Depends on if bail were able to be posted for such a suspected murderer...
DF  Post #: 163
1/29/2012 16:04:03   
Vector

by my grandma's beard, just get her out or he will and destroy any chances he has to clear his slate!
Post #: 164
1/29/2012 16:06:33   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

And have I been giving the vibe that there is a good chance I won't?
DF  Post #: 165
1/29/2012 16:12:49   
Vector

*sigh* i'd rather not let the cyborg get to her first. the implications could be devastating
Post #: 166
1/29/2012 16:37:44   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Neither would I, my good man.

I take a very interested possition on the matters of the city, and I know things. Things that people wouldn't expect, and on a wide spread of subjects. Things like what goes on in this city.

Just saying.
DF  Post #: 167
1/29/2012 16:45:59   
Vector

that.... is a little unnerving
Post #: 168
1/29/2012 16:47:06   
Goldstein

I'm considering this to be the song that plays as Strebor freaks out next chapter. Thoughts?
Post #: 169
1/29/2012 16:58:59   
Vector

*laughs* that's almost perfect! man i missed that song :(
Post #: 170
1/29/2012 17:37:35   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Besides, Vector, you must realize my attention is also especially focused on Strebor (I did take him under my wing, after all), and through him, Experimental, and that I am a hyper genius, who would be able to easily tell that Strebor was the one who killed the guard, among other things.

The second I look at Strebor's arms, I would instantly know, if I hadn't even before then. I would also be able to detect the energy given off by the L.E.E.C.H. parts, even if the arms are well covered.

Sorry, not going to look at that song. Not allowed on Youtube, and I don't have headphones to conceal it, either, even if I wanted to, anymore. (the connection of the ear muff to the rotating join that it connected to the arch over my head, first)

Don't be too alarmed, Vector. Trust me; I have benevolent purposes to my manipulation and spying, unlike some people.
DF  Post #: 171
1/29/2012 17:52:18   
Vector

like someone from a certain group... but that's a whole different story

still, i'd rather not take chances against something like that, drak. one wrong move... and it could easily be the end
Post #: 172
1/29/2012 17:59:09   
Goldstein

You ever watch Spongebob, Drak? You know the first episode? When Spongebob is making burgers for the anchovies? That song.
Post #: 173
2/6/2012 0:46:31   
Jessa K

Nice, I was wondering what to read tonight.

As I explained to Drak, 'mon cheri' refers to a boy. The feminine form is 'ma cherie'.
AQW  Post #: 174
2/6/2012 7:04:13   
Goldstein

Strebor would make a stupid mistake like that, wouldn't he?
Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 6 [7] 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) Who Needs Ethical Boundaries? *Revised Form* Discussion
Page 7 of 8«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition