Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Blood Mage Not That Bad!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Blood Mage Not That Bad!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/26/2011 2:06:41   
.Nikzat.

Well im testing Blood Mage and im getting fast wins with a good % (about 90%) and its fun to use.

What do you think about the blood mage class and what build would you use if you were a blood mage.

Im using str/dex build and already said what about the Blood mage class in the theard.

Have a nice day.

-Nikzat
Epic  Post #: 1
9/26/2011 3:57:53   
TurkishIncubus

haha its easy when you copy my build ;) , and yes its a very good class , im gonna use it

Epic  Post #: 2
9/26/2011 5:27:33   
heroquest

turkish you are not the only one that make good build ;-) but i think blood is really good but i prefer a buff of bloodlust at least to 25% max or 28% thx guys for read the post
Post #: 3
9/26/2011 6:22:39   
TurkishIncubus

^ :/ he did my build , he is my buddy jumped me and saw my build than changed to BM and do the same build thats why i told that :/

but BM is not that much good , with 128 dex i didnt do a single block how can this be fair :/
Epic  Post #: 4
9/26/2011 6:44:04   
King FrostLich

I got a blood mage build with 90% win rate as well. Main problem is that I cant afford a 110 hp build.

Epic  Post #: 5
9/26/2011 7:38:39   
Calogero

As I stated plenty of times in the Balance thread..
BloodMages aren't Underpowered, Shure they could use Assimilate but that's it.
The only reason why BM looks UP is because of Tact mercs and them
being able to make pretty much the same builds as BloodMages except they do it better.

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
9/26/2011 9:15:15   
Xendran

90% w in rate is skewered when fighting opponents who arent equal level and stats to you.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 7
9/26/2011 10:13:04   
sylar67

just so you know a blood mage with energy equipments and maxed blood lust is the only thing that can kill a support tact merc :)
Post #: 8
9/27/2011 0:27:18   
king julian

Blood mage was still is amazing i loved my str dex build so much also try a tank build with high tech 5 focus works wonders :).
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
9/27/2011 0:44:54   
voidance

I know a few things about Blood Mage lol.

AQW Epic  Post #: 10
9/27/2011 8:46:00   
ShadowQupid

Lol I wasa tech mage till Blood mage came out... ive been a blood mage ever since I'm doing great.
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
9/27/2011 9:05:03   
DestructingM

Blood Mages aren't bad at all. Although, it's a pretty hard class. Without the right build.. You will fail for sure. EPIC FAIL!!
Epic  Post #: 12
9/27/2011 10:13:01   
PumKing

Bloodmages are pretty twisted man, and like it was said before, they only look uped because of tlms, so you can be sure that once the tlms are nerfed the bms are gonna be the next on the list XP
Epic  Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Blood Mage Not That Bad!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition