Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= HeroSmash Q&A

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= HeroSmash Q&A
Page 26 of 30«<2425262728>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/6/2012 8:27:42   
Devastate

@RedScarf Nova : Yes, it is somehow glitched for I have been experiencing the same case too from the past. Your report would pretty much put into good use and be better tackled here : Beta Phase Mission Bugs
Post #: 626
1/6/2012 15:31:25   
Qin

@Jan Fanel: Actually no one's looking at the bug section to check every bugs at the moment. You might want to look at it, post the report and afterwards, would just say that it is a known bug. I didn't mean that he shouldn't post though its a known bug.

Of course they would fix such if you are just going to "Wait." I think they are working for it for the many players who reported it. It s not that the staff thinks they solved that glitch, that's ridiculous. When there's a bug far worst than that, esp. if has something to do with free exp, gold, sc, mem bug then ASAP they would fix it. Its just that staffs are working on it. Not the staff thinks they solved it.
Post #: 627
1/6/2012 21:12:04   
Taranus

Since this pertains to herosmash and i can't find anywhere else to ask about it, does anyone know where i can submit forum avatars, and the requirements and standards for the images? I have some ideas for herosmash avatars.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 628
1/7/2012 3:32:09   
Devastate

@Taranus: Hello there!

If you have an avatar in mind, the right person to go to would be Seahawk.. as quoted :

quote:

10) "I made these really cool avatars about the games. Can you add them?"
quote:

We sure can!

Avatars are now being sent to Seahawk.
The rules are as follows:
1. Avatars MUST be AE related.
2. Avatars have to follow the regular avatar rules. 95 X 95 pixels and no larger than 10K, NO ANIMATIONS. .jpg or .gif only
3. Please PM avatars to me in bunches of 5 to 10. I might consider uploading less, but I will not upload more. All avatars must be in the same PM.
4. Do not PM me multiple times to ask when your avatars will be uploaded. Sometimes they are done in batches which means it may take longer than expected.
5. Please PM me your submissions. I don't want to receive emails about this.

Please note that any avatars submitted become the property of Artix Entertainment and as such could be used in advertising or on the web pages.

But if you want your avatar to be tested, see this thread : Signature and Avatar Testing

SmashOn!
Post #: 629
1/7/2012 3:35:17   
Qin

ops lol devastate ninja'd me. nevermind this post...

< Message edited by Qin -- 1/7/2012 3:36:28 >
Post #: 630
1/7/2012 6:03:17   
LemonStrike

There's gonna be new weapons at the smashdome?
I cant join mainstreeteast it said loading map files...failed is there a bug or glitch?

< Message edited by LemonStrike -- 1/7/2012 6:31:44 >
Post #: 631
1/7/2012 7:53:42   
Devastate

Well, I have no problems when loading "Mainstreeteast". How about refreshing your page or better by clearing your cache? Make sure you also have the latest Flashplayer installed. Setting the game graphics at low and by disabling the sound would help so sooth the game's performance, but if you if these methods don't work for you, give this page a visit.

< Message edited by Devastate -- 1/7/2012 7:54:12 >
Post #: 632
1/7/2012 13:43:52   
Turquoise

Best place to farm Exp?

And, how good is the skill "Obliterate''?

< Message edited by Turquoise -- 1/7/2012 14:26:29 >
DF AQW  Post #: 633
1/7/2012 14:46:53   
RedScar Nova

Pardon if you please. I'm trying to get Ingiru done right now. I am currently on the first quest to find the statue of fortune. I went to the statue in the eastern area of the cave (both of them BTW) but neither one response no matter how many times I run around them or click on either. I already killed the six yetis (and more) but still nothing. Is this a bug or is there something else specific I must do?
DF  Post #: 634
1/7/2012 15:03:12   
Van Fanel

@Turquoise: The best farming place is Ingiru

@RedScar Nova: If you are at the first quest and you have to kill yetis, you are doing the Hero quests. You have to kill 10 yetis to proceed. If you are wondering weather they count or not, check your current missions ingame. If you've killed several yetis and you are still at 0/10 yetis, then you should report it.
Post #: 635
1/7/2012 16:23:00   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Can i get someone to help me in the underwater place with infected Malandra and the other boss?
~Axel
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 636
1/7/2012 17:12:48   
Van Fanel

@Axel459: You can probably get somebody to help you. Post it in the Let's party thread
Post #: 637
1/7/2012 18:07:19   
RedScar Nova

No, I meant the first quest retaining to finding the statues themselves, well echnically the second statue after the one that's right at the start of the cave, the statue of fortune said to be at the far eastern area, not the dead on first quests literally, sorry.
DF  Post #: 638
1/8/2012 14:10:19   
Van Fanel

Has anyone of the staff mentioned anything about adding new items to the DTU Kiosk?
Post #: 639
1/9/2012 7:28:42   
citrinas

Maybe later.

HS
AQW  Post #: 640
1/9/2012 21:38:16   
Kaiquef

The server is okay? I'm trying to login everyday(It has been 1 week already), and every time I select a server,its stuck in "connecting with server...."

Help?:s
Post #: 641
1/10/2012 3:35:01   
Van Fanel

@Kaiquef: Try clearing your cache on a non-AE website and restart your browser. Maybe that helps
Post #: 642
1/10/2012 15:18:34   
SonicTbear

What are the cooldown times for Oblivion Blast, Pony Charge, Toreado, Gravity Warp, and Fashion Sense?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 643
1/10/2012 17:29:23   
Mecha Mario
Mechanized Plumber

[SonicTbear] :

Oblivion Blast - 35 seconds
Pony Charge - 24 seconds
Toreado - 60 seconds
Gravity Warp - 60 seconds
Fashion Sense - 25 seconds
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 644
1/10/2012 17:32:46   
SonicTbear

*sigh* Thanks. I can't believe they're so high...

Well can anyone give me a good PvP build, with no high damaging skills like Death Touch?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 645
1/10/2012 21:55:53   
Sir Night

quote:

*sigh* Thanks. I can't believe they're so high...

Are you kidding? Throw some of these moves together and you have near invincibility. Pony Charge at least should be higher.

< Message edited by Sir Night -- 1/10/2012 21:57:13 >
Post #: 646
1/11/2012 2:35:30   
Devastate

@SonicTbear : It would really depend on what kind of build that you want. There are healing builds, one shot builds, DoT builds and so much more in nature. What do you opt for anyway?
Post #: 647
1/11/2012 7:58:07   
citrinas

They really must do something with Team Battle in PvP. Because it's sucks when other team run away.

HS
AQW  Post #: 648
1/11/2012 8:57:01   
Van Fanel

I had it once that, at some point, a countdown started and when it went to zero, the team with the most points won. Might be that the staff is working on something.
Post #: 649
1/11/2012 17:47:10   
SonicTbear

quote:

@SonicTbear : It would really depend on what kind of build that you want. There are healing builds, one shot builds, DoT builds and so much more in nature. What do you opt for anyway?
A damage build... (excluding powerful powers like Death Touch)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 650
Page:   <<   < prev  24 25 [26] 27 28   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= HeroSmash Q&A
Page 26 of 30«<2425262728>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition