Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= HeroSmash Q&A

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= HeroSmash Q&A
Page 27 of 30«<2526272829>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/11/2012 18:11:51   
RedScar Nova

I've reached the end of Deathitude and have solo'd super death and beat him, but now it says he ran off and I have to catch him. Do I really have to do that or is this the end of the road?
DF  Post #: 651
1/11/2012 18:16:47   
Legendary Ash

Yes you need to find Death at the previous locations of his challenge, this happens four times and the animation of his departure gives a good hint to exactly which location.
AQ  Post #: 652
1/11/2012 22:54:22   
Exphio

I logged in today,I haven't been on in about two months,and find my character to have grey skin and some very odd eyes..Is there a way i can change my eyes and skin to a style that's more to my liking?
And also,When I go to the founder shop and try to buy an old item back,it says "Invalid request".(I have reported this on the bug forum once before and its about 4 months later and I'm still having this problem.)

EDIT:Woot,found it!Its in Beleen's beauty shop at the chairs or mirrors :D

< Message edited by Exphio -- 1/11/2012 23:20:06 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 653
1/11/2012 23:48:30   
Devastate

@SonicTBear : Check your inbox for the list of powers that would be good for your desired build.
Post #: 654
1/12/2012 5:14:22   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

@Exphio: You may to check your bank for the founder items. You may have put them in there and forgotten about them, in which case you won't be able to buy a second set.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 655
1/12/2012 7:09:51   
citrinas

Where's Little Girl in Yercom?

HS
AQW  Post #: 656
1/13/2012 16:30:45   
Exphio

OMG,TYSM!I completely forgot we had a bank. XD

Are there any powers that deal some big damage?(Its been awhile since I've played herosmash.)
Is there anything to make our base attack do more damage?(Like in AQW,there are weapons upgrades,ect)
and finally,Are there any catlike armours,masks,ect?

Merged together double post. ~Ashari

< Message edited by Ashari -- 1/14/2012 2:26:04 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 657
1/14/2012 2:25:30   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

@Exphio: For a Shadow build, Death Touch is great combined with Shadow Embrace and Vampite Bite. Mental builds can pull off more burst damage using Super Intellect, but you will need Avra Kadavra which is rare.

You can also pull off a ton of damage with a physical build with the following:
- Elastic Fists / Kick
- Animal Fury
- Reens Rampage
- Dum Luck

Animal Fury with Reens Rampage will increase both your auto attack damage and your Elastic Fists, which you can spam at their 1 second cooldown as long as you have a good energy regen skill. Using Warrior Spirit as your energy regen will increase your physical damage even further.

There are no item stats in Herosmash, so the only factor affecting your base damage is your level. There are also a few buffing skills that improve your auto attack damage. Anything that improves physical damage, like Animal Fury or Warrior Spirit will increase your base damage.

As for cat items, unfortunately you missed out on the LightningCats gift shop. The only cat themed item I can think of that's still available is the Sparkly Cat Mask

< Message edited by Ashari -- 1/14/2012 2:27:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 658
1/14/2012 13:38:41   
Nightmare AQW

For items that go rare are do they always have to say "rare" or can they go rare without that tag.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 659
1/14/2012 20:42:30   
Exphio

Mkay,here's another question.Atm im free to play.So,whats are some good free to play powers for physical damage dealing?
Atm,my powers are:Giant smash,Molecular reconstruction,super speed,uncanny focus, and overload.
I imagine there is probably a way better power set than what I have now.XD
Are there any other power shops besides those in the one in liberty city?All I've seen are those four shops and the ice woman in the starting area.
(Sorry i'm filled with so many questions atm. ^^ ) Thanks for answering all my questions so far Ashari.Just wanted to let ya know I appreciate it. :)

< Message edited by Exphio -- 1/15/2012 0:27:41 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 660
1/15/2012 4:21:45   
Devastate

@Exphio:

You could try checking the Death Shop, PvP Power Shops and the Mall for additional powers :)

< Message edited by Devastate -- 1/15/2012 4:23:19 >
Post #: 661
1/16/2012 9:48:52   
KMarx

Where are all the new F13 items seen in the DesignNotes?
Post #: 662
1/16/2012 10:46:29   
citrinas

Lol there's a player called YAWASAKASAKAZIK. He takes his alt YAWASAKASAKAZIK 2 in Battle Royale and does 1vs2. That's weak.
AQW  Post #: 663
1/16/2012 10:59:28   
Postmaster General

@KMarx: Batty Bat and Barker's Blade are in the shop, CarniMaul, Mustaxio, and Shield of Knives are boss drops, and the Clown Cleaver drops from the Bouncer Clowns, Jumpy Clowns, Tiny Clowns, and Tiny Terrors.

EDIT: @Citrinas: She should be in the Level 1 Stairwell in /join yercom. She is only available for a certain amount of time while you are completing this part of the story line. Once you do the "Find a Weakness" quest, she is no longer there.

< Message edited by Sheriff Duncan -- 1/16/2012 11:09:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 664
1/16/2012 10:59:47   
Exphio

I remember awhile back Yergen said something about making a PvP only world or something..Did they decide to scrap the idea?Or is it replaced with the current PvP?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 665
1/17/2012 2:29:20   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

@Exphio: I haven't heard anything about this recently. It's very possible this idea was dropped when HeroSmash's focus changed to be primarily PvP. No one can really give you a more definite answer than that except Yergen or Dumoose.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 666
1/17/2012 17:13:32   
Arachnid

quote:

For a Shadow build, Death Touch is great combined with Shadow Embrace and Vampire Bite

WOO!

Anyway, thanks for the tip on shadow embrace, I was about to ask what power had that effect xD

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 667
1/19/2012 15:58:07   
cardshockmasterb24

i want to get the legendary pvp powers so im looking for a good group pvp build,can anyone give me sugestions on powers to use?

< Message edited by cardshockmasterb24 -- 1/19/2012 16:09:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 668
1/21/2012 9:36:18   
Sparkedy

Can someone please tell me how it is possible to get legendary powers.
Post #: 669
1/21/2012 14:24:25   
Postmaster General

@Sparkedy: To get the Legendary Powers, you have to fulfill the each specific requirement for the Power, and each Power has it's own requirement. You've got to get the necessary amount of PvP medals in the category that the Power's definition describes.

Example: The Oblivion Blast power requires Rank 35 of the Noob medal. So you have to earn 35 Noob medals. Each Noob medal is earned by getting defeated more than any other player in the PvP battle (3v3, Power Defense, Brawl). After you've done that, you'll be able to get the Oblivion Blast Legendary Power.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 670
1/21/2012 15:39:21   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Also, the Legendary Powers can be bought for 300 SCs at Rank 20. Buying them with fame means you have to wait til Rank 35 in the medals.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 671
1/22/2012 11:37:44   
Nightmare AQW

When I queue for Battle Royale why does it always stop at 4 people?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 672
1/23/2012 18:15:39   
SlipknotItachi

There are a way to level up faster?(I'm Level 6)
Also what i have missed?(I haven't played since the Friday 13th from the last year).
Also in what place i can change the colours from my clothes?

< Message edited by SlipknotItachi -- 1/23/2012 18:21:02 >
Post #: 673
1/23/2012 18:43:18   
BadDream Productions

quote:

There are a way to level up faster?(I'm Level 6)

/Join Ingiru

quote:

Also what i have missed?(I haven't played since the Friday 13th from the last year).

Some Mega Movie Plex releases, Pumpcon 2011, Yergens Birthday, PVP Testing (Thats if your member), Smashmas 2012 (And some other stuff But I cant Remember)
But if your asking for non-Rare 'What I have Missed' Moments then there is the Trials of Super death, The ClockBlocker and King Zong

quote:

Also in what place i can change the colours from my clothes?

Beleens Shop in /join Mainstreetwest (Click the Mirror or chairs on the left side of the screen when you enter the shop)
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 674
1/23/2012 21:49:03   
kurumi

Is the batty Bat going to go rare?
AQ AQW  Post #: 675
Page:   <<   < prev  25 26 [27] 28 29   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= HeroSmash Q&A
Page 27 of 30«<2526272829>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition