Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Narath's Library Comments and Criticism

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Narath's Library Comments and Criticism
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/4/2011 21:36:08   
Razen

Here's the 'Stories'.

While this is only the intro, here we shall see a character learn about Vereriaz, so I wanted to do the standard book thing, but felt the need to make it kinda unique. So, it's a mix between him reading the books and actually being inside of Narath's Library which is on the Border of the Vereriazian Dimension.hile this is only the intro, here we shall see a character learn about Vereriaz, so I wanted to do the standard book thing, but felt the need to make it kinda unique. So, it's a mix between him reading the books and actually being inside of Narath's Library which is on the Border of the Vereriazian Dimension.

So, this will be an interesting take...and don't be frightened by the large list on the tablet. A good bit of the things on the list aren't what I'd say immense. They could just be little tips as to how to understand the language or culture or whatever the subject be. But, most likely not.

Oh, right, all the subjects will be done in the order that the readers(You) want. So, say you want to learn about BlahBlah first. Then you choose BlahBlah and I write about BlahBlah and put it in. Simple as that.

< Message edited by Razen -- 10/4/2011 22:10:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
10/5/2011 0:27:19   
Glais

Seems interesting, but quite an...ambitious project, to say the least.
DF MQ  Post #: 2
10/6/2011 10:11:12   
Mortarion

I demandad information on necrot, what races follow him, the aspects of his worship, you know, everithing, I think Vilus and I would be very good friends
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
10/6/2011 19:19:06   
Razen

@Mortarion: OF COURSE YOU DO. When don't you beg about Necrot? .-. He's one of the least important Zari, I'm not going to have him like he's "Number 1 Zari of the asdklasjkjsdvjkdvjkdvsdvjklshkbla Dimension!"

...Aside from that. Vilus is quite a smart-alic when the time is right.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
10/6/2011 19:23:26   
Mortarion

Pretty pretty please, and I say he and me would be good friends because I am also someone who enjoys collecting history, heck I want to be a historian, but please add some info on him
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
10/6/2011 19:27:31   
Razen

...You use Vilus as the subject, so you MUST mean add some info of Vilus. Will do. Thank you for 'wanting'.

And, collecting history you say? That's just Vilus's Job...everyday, every second of his eternal life.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
10/6/2011 19:29:34   
Mortarion

I don't understand the first sentence, but please some info on NEcrot
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
10/6/2011 19:33:39   
Razen

It's really not necessary info though. So, I will not!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
10/6/2011 19:34:38   
Mortarion

*grabs his feets and starts to beg*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
10/6/2011 19:49:52   
Razen

Get over it. .-.

Anyways...since I AM back. At least, I'm pretty sure I am. I am seem to be here quite well, I'll try to return to working on the stories.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
10/6/2011 19:52:07   
Mortarion

No I won't, I will keep begin even if it kills me
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
10/6/2011 19:58:50   
Glais

Technically, you've killed yourself several times in the past, especially what with all those *Slices self* *Man hangs in gallows* Etc.

Anyways, what book ya startin with Razen?

Didn't know you started...

< Message edited by glaisaurus_x -- 10/6/2011 19:59:46 >
DF MQ  Post #: 12
10/6/2011 20:08:16   
Razen

I'm obviously starting with the "Most Essential" one. Next will be more biased and diverse.

I'm rather glad that I do have some of these things already written a head of my hand.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> Narath's Library Comments and Criticism
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition