Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= EpicDuel DN October 18th, 2011 - Sorry for the delay

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= EpicDuel DN October 18th, 2011 - Sorry for the delay
Page 2 of 12«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/18/2011 18:19:52   
MirageD

@frogbones....well at least this time they seem to be addressing the root of the problems....it hasn't really been about when a release should come out...but rather, the promises being made and then the disappointment when they don't come when promised....on top of that the lack of communication from NW and Titan themselves hasn't been good for the community....at least in my opinion

i for one am excited about things looking up
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
10/18/2011 18:21:36   
DeathGuard

@JatarTheLegend: Let me explain this for you and I will explain it with a question. When your mom says you something, you have to suck it up Isn't you? There are some things that needs to be suck in situations like this. Fanboys do care about the game, and sometimes they go the flamer's side but I don't find it necessary if it can be handle with constructive criticism not with such stupid speech. I'm a fanboy and I don't suck up all things they say but I have hopes unless like you.

< Message edited by cyberbakio ryugan -- 10/18/2011 18:23:35 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 27
10/18/2011 18:29:14   
Adam in Wonderland
Banned

Well...last I checked the ED staff is not my mother. They actually "work" for us in a sense. Cause we PAY them. We contribute to keeping their business alive and well, thriving if you will. As NW stated, without us there is no EpicDuel. What is wrong with so many of you? Stop taking that brainwash boost and wake up! This is a business, which is why varium is very costly, in case many of you have forgotten. And as a business, how would you rate the staff? I'll be perfectly honest, if this was done time and time again in most other businesses, be it video game, online, or retail, etc... the staff would be fired and replaced. That's the ugly truth. If customer feedback was actually valued and the higher ups at Artix cared, we'd have an entirely new ED staff, becuse this is beyond unacceptable to be happening all the time.

< Message edited by Adam in Wonderland -- 10/18/2011 18:33:01 >
Post #: 28
10/18/2011 18:30:46   
Calogero

Do note Mom's have some sort of authority over you being family

We might be ' gamers ' but in the end we are still customers.
Delays = Bad customer servive = Less income

Can't keep up with your own deadlines? Then Don't make them.
Friday delay ' Can ' happen ( not All the time like these days )
But don't go say ' We'll release it Monday - Oh wait Delay to Wednesday '.

Just say, We're having some problems but we'll post a DN when the release is live.

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
10/18/2011 18:37:49   
DeathGuard

ED staff isn't our mother BUT just as our mother, we can't order her what to do and what not. Is a really simple metaphor to understand.

@Adam: They aren't robots to be working all week for a release, they have real life' business just as we do, they can't work if they haven't eat, if they're sick or such, they are PERSONS like us, not servants neither slaves. You have a good statement, yes we pay them but we can't pressure them or they will get frustated. Let me ask you something. Have you ever been working/doing hws calm and then comes your friends/brothers and say " come on hurry up, hurry, hurrry, hurry, we gotta go play/to the mall and you get so frustated/angry you yelll at them. Has it happen to you? I must bet you have, so you must understand their feelings.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 30
10/18/2011 18:45:49   
Fay Beeee

@ andy123
For Heavens sake. Suck it up. we have had to. What is the point of keeping on about something that you cannot change. And you have a decent explanation as to why it is so.

Epic  Post #: 31
10/18/2011 18:48:53   
Wraith

Adam the point is that Artix doesn't care...

Honestly just shut the heck up. Smack yourself on the head with a hammer, hurts you but helps others.

Let me say this. By whining, you force the testers to delete your post etc etc and waste time ln testing.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 32
10/18/2011 18:49:34   
hardcore59

update Wednesday he says hopefully today but he said "hopefully" which means not today
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 33
10/18/2011 18:55:51   
Stabilis

Ok guys, pretend I'm Ash.

Mew is charging his laser.

Mewtwo is charging his laser.

Mew and Mewtwo both fire their psybeam at each other.

I jump in between and take both hits.

If you didn't get that, I was relating to how this thread bit is looking like flame wars of '99. Someone needs to stand in the front lines and enforce justice and respect here.

AQ Epic  Post #: 34
10/18/2011 18:59:23   
hardcore59

^wth
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 35
10/18/2011 19:00:50   
TankMage

Here are some new previews of the soon to be released mutating weapons tweeted by Rainaka & Ashari

Mutating weapon #1 ( Wristblade form)

Mutating weapon #2 (Wristblade form)

Mutating weapon #1 (Staff Form)

Mutating weapon #2 (Staff form)

Mutating Weapon #1 (Club Form)

Mutating Weapon #2 (Club Form)

~ Links should all be working now

< Message edited by TankMage -- 10/18/2011 19:26:46 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 36
10/18/2011 19:01:56   
LambO

Everyone is upset by the fact that releases are always delayed, but some people are mature enough just to let there fusturation go & be positive towards the Dev's & wait for the release.

I'm not happy at all, but I've learned just to suck it up & just wait. I can play DF, AQ & AQW in the time being, I can go out with my mates & do other stuff than just wait for a ED release to be released.

If you're angry go outside & play a game of footie. (I'm british)
Have some fun, by time you realize it, the time has flown by & the release will be out before you know it.

As we all know complaining doesn't do anything than just upset the Dev's. It gets you warned even banned & it's like your to blame, which is just not right. So just be patient.

LambO, Legend. =P

@Green, I think that was the first pokemon movie? xD freakin' love pokemon!

< Message edited by LambO -- 10/18/2011 19:03:21 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 37
10/18/2011 19:02:03   
PivotalDisorder

@Frogbones: just read you last 100 posts. not one SINGLE positive post, nothing that will move the game forward, nothing we will later thank you for.
absolutely nothing.and yes I eventually opened 100 tabs to read each post beginning to end, still nothing. no substance, no great ideas, just nothing.

you basically say the same thing in every post, just phrasing it in about 30 different ways, again though, offering nothing for the devs to work with other
than the knowledge that they are failing by your standard. now I tried to be fair, to see something good amongst all the dross but their isnt any [good].

you go in every single update related topic, community topic etc and repeat the same stuff over and over again and then abuse anyone who disagrees.
yes a good portion of your posts were abusive to someone else who didn't agree with you, always putting people into brackets and you on top, omniscient.

The quote below was the closest thing I could find to represent constructive criticism.....yeah exactly.
the other post on the same subject had abuse towards the devs, so I can hardly quote that.
quote:

Crits should be removed from the game. They serve no purpose other than ruining otherwise good battles.
Post #: 38
10/18/2011 19:03:55   
Larcell

This should suffice:

If you can be patient, be patient.

If you want to disagree, disagree.

If you feel to whine. Shut up.

Epic  Post #: 39
10/18/2011 19:04:55   
DeathGuard

@Lambo: I didn't expect a post like that from you but congrats
@TankMage: I'm getting the staff pics from Rainaka too

quote:

@GaboCartagena I'm afraid right now most the mage staff are in a retrain limbo :P so you'll have to wait a bit for that!

quote:

@GaboCartagena Hang on, may be able to sort you out with some SS's :)
In some while I will post it here

Staff Mutating Weapon 1
Staff Mutating Version 2 They look so awesome

< Message edited by cyberbakio ryugan -- 10/18/2011 19:08:09 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 40
10/18/2011 19:05:35   
goldslayer1

quote:

Here are some new weapon previews posted by Rainaka - (These are only the Wristblade forms for the weapons)

• Mutating weapon #1
• Mutating weapon #2

ur links dont work
AQW Epic  Post #: 41
10/18/2011 19:06:03   
supermasivo

@Tankmage Links dont work
Epic  Post #: 42
10/18/2011 19:06:37   
goldslayer1

@tank
heres what it says for me when i try to go to the page
quote:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>BA0F46EA59FA4015</RequestId>
<HostId>
dzJhG8/caHdiok9kDB+9+cB2Pmoq2IecoyAqlSZzcVIQ19shzFVGd4GtRSnuPTvu
</HostId>
</Error>
AQW Epic  Post #: 43
10/18/2011 19:09:57   
LambO

@Cyber. I'm not a bad guy, lol. xD
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 44
10/18/2011 19:11:28   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Mutating Pic 1.

and

Mutating Pic 2. :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 45
10/18/2011 19:12:10   
Stabilis

Cyber's work

EDIT: And so do Mr. X's

< Message edited by greenrain13 -- 10/18/2011 19:13:02 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 46
10/18/2011 19:18:27   
supermasivo

LOVE THOSE WEAPS! im gonna get them ALL!
Epic  Post #: 47
10/18/2011 19:21:50   
DeathGuard

Mercenary Mutating Weapon 1
Mercenary Mutating Weapon 2

< Message edited by cyberbakio ryugan -- 10/18/2011 19:28:07 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 48
10/18/2011 19:22:42   
Darkoake445

Honestly I think the mutating weapons look very ugly.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
10/18/2011 19:27:04   
supermasivo

Nah^ ¡ they are awesome! good work!

Physical one? i think... here

< Message edited by supermasivo -- 10/18/2011 19:29:04 >
Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= EpicDuel DN October 18th, 2011 - Sorry for the delay
Page 2 of 12«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition