Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= EpicDuel DN October 18th, 2011 - Sorry for the delay

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= EpicDuel DN October 18th, 2011 - Sorry for the delay
Page 5 of 12«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/18/2011 22:30:20   
PivotalDisorder

@Hypedxlord: you are confusing complaining with constructive criticism.

I believe the devs ignored the complaining as much as possible, and added some of the constructive criticism to the melting pot before they went ahead with decisions.

that is just my opinion, but it is impossible to tell which opinion is correct unless the ED Team come out and say they did it one way or the other. either way, no proof.
Post #: 101
10/18/2011 22:33:05   
Laces

Hyped, if you have nothing useful to post, then I suggest you don't post at all. If you could tell the Devs whats wrong in a positive way maybe that would help? Instead of trolling/attacking other members you could actually be helpful. Here's an example:

Problem
- TLM is too OP because their ability to regain energy, heal loop, and tank without investing too much in dexterity makes them unable to compete with
- Varium prices are too high because for $50, we can buy and fully enhance at max 4-5 8 slot weapons which are usually the number of enhancements for varium weapons nowdays
- We would like better communication because we get frustrated, paint this negative view of you guys in our head, we don't know if your working/slacking off, etc.

^Those are my complaints about the game. Maybe the Devs would improve if they knew the exact problem. Not trying to mini-mod, and if I am, my bad. But your getting on everyone's nerves when all you do is complain.
AQW Epic  Post #: 102
10/18/2011 22:41:26   
Retrosaur

What. I'm actually posting my viewpoints on how the game should actually change, and what we're doing to effectively change that. Maybe you just decided to side with the majority and accuse my posts of trolling others. Read carefully.
AQW Epic  Post #: 103
10/18/2011 22:45:42   
Laces

^I did read your posts. However, they have been deleted so I have no solid proof that you were trolling. I'll take out the trolling part. However, if you could make it more positive, it would benefit everyone is what I'm trying to get at.
AQW Epic  Post #: 104
10/18/2011 22:48:05   
Stabilis

I think apologies and forgiveness are owed on both ends of Hype's battle here. Guys, at my own home I have to fight 4 on 1 battles. Ganging up on Hyped isn't right. Hyped you need to show more consideration because anger never makes things correct. End it guys.
AQ Epic  Post #: 105
10/18/2011 22:48:57   
PivotalDisorder

their are no sides lol. its just a gaming community. one day you rally for change, the next you rally against the change you rallied for to start with.
their are many ways to contribute, mindlessly spamming the same idea over and over again, when that idea has no substance is not one of them.
Post #: 106
10/18/2011 22:52:49   
Retrosaur

Ehh I guess so. Greenrain really helped me think about things for a while.....I'll just sit back now and occasional comment on everything.
AQW Epic  Post #: 107
10/18/2011 22:59:35   
PD

Personally I'd just merge this Release with Friday's release in the case there may be two separate releases. Otherwise if the friday update isn't coming I personally (Personally doesn't mean should) would not mind this update becoming the Friday Update.
Post #: 108
10/18/2011 23:09:40   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@PD I would assume there won't be anything ready for the Friday release since if they had any spare time to work on the next release then they would have had Retrain Revamp done by now. Both Titan and Hudelf are working on this feature so I doubt there was work being done on the next release(aside from artwork if any) since this feature called for both master and apprentice to work side by side.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 109
10/18/2011 23:22:58   
frosty123

Perhaps this should be a early friday release. Like skip last weeks friday and then this will be this weeks friday. Or early friday. That way the Devs get more time and 9 days to do the release.
Post #: 110
10/18/2011 23:24:06   
Hotairballoons

EPIC WIN of a DN's. Handled the situation perfectly. I'm not going to even consider quitting because of the honesty and depth in that post. Time to kill some #@&%*$@ biohazards, and then wear a biohazard helm as a trophy ^_^
MQ  Post #: 111
10/19/2011 0:33:40   
plasma devastator

I don't really mind the delays cause there's no reason for me to rage
Anyway, i have partially retired ED because of school.

F4F? What The Heck Does That Mean? If You Fame And Grow a Mane,
Quit The Game. Fame Is Lame. So Is This Game. Fame Is Lame If You Fame
You Got No Game.
Epic  Post #: 112
10/19/2011 0:52:12   
kaiseryeux21

i just hope the update is worth the wait.
DF Epic  Post #: 113
10/19/2011 3:34:39   
romanu

now it's wednesday. can't you wait till you have it ready then SAY A DAY? (friday,monday,tuesday, wednesday -.-)
Post #: 114
10/19/2011 5:50:31   
Calogero

@ Fay Beee....
Suck it up? I am sucking it up, ALL I say is Don't give a date if you can't get it on time after allready delaying it.
This will start the ' When's the release ' posts but lowers the ' Delay again' ones...

Having a Signature is too mainstream
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 115
10/19/2011 5:56:36   
godsblade11

lol this probably the first post ive been happy with. it gives us an insight on what happened and what they are trying to do to combat it.
All those still frustrated should be happy with the fact that NW at least gave us the oppourtunity to understand his problem.
now the next step for ed should be for devs to be more active on forums. Cindy gets enough crap as it is..
Post #: 116
10/19/2011 7:16:04   
PenyihiR

Well.., Its ok =)
Once The Release is Ready.,
Im Sure I will Surprised n Happy .,
Just calm down ~
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 117
10/19/2011 7:39:20   
RageSoul

Still waiting.... but this sneak peek of one of the weapons that's about to be released really made me wait longer , so no negative remarks / comments because the gave a reasonable excuse after all .
AQW Epic  Post #: 118
10/19/2011 8:10:36   
rej

quote:

If complaining to the Dev's worked, then how come we lost heal loop, Field Medic got nerfed, agility was implemented, focus stuck around, requirements were put on several skills, Venom Strike got nerfed, TLMs got nerfed(and will be getting a skill tree overhaul), etc.? If whining got people there way then we would have none of that stuff. Heck! we would have balance out the window entirely if whining actually worked.

heal loop: bh's and m's were whining about it
field medic nerf: again, m's and bh's complaining.
the rest: all minorities who whined their way to attention.

It is difficult to enjoy your cake when your pants are on fire.
~Dragon of Time
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 119
10/19/2011 8:19:03   
King FrostLich

Let me get this straight. First of all, the mutating weapons are FREE DROPS?!!! Secondly, yes I do understand coding is hard which is why I just put on my college application computer engineering so I can know some stuff about it. Hopefully, the release will be said and the halloween weapons will come back with some changes.

Epic  Post #: 120
10/19/2011 8:49:01   
Larcell

@FrostLich

Where did you hear about "Free Drops?"

Epic  Post #: 121
10/19/2011 8:53:21   
King FrostLich

Mutating weapons and sword drops from the earlier design notes.
Epic  Post #: 122
10/19/2011 8:56:15   
Matgon

Hope the drop chances are not like the arcade ones

With my luck everyone would get it apart from me.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 123
10/19/2011 9:01:30   
King FrostLich

quote:

Hope the drop chances are not like the arcade ones

I think that day will be called credit-fest.
Epic  Post #: 124
10/19/2011 9:02:37   
PenyihiR

Oww , Drop..,
Everyone Will have it if the Drop chance is High -____-'' ,
Everyone Will feel Frustated if the Drop chance is Low ,,
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= EpicDuel DN October 18th, 2011 - Sorry for the delay
Page 5 of 12«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition