Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=DF= Zardbie War 2011 Stories and Poetry Discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> =DF= Zardbie War 2011 Stories and Poetry Discussion
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/28/2011 20:13:43   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

All commentary for the war stories and poems will go here. I can hardly wait to see what crazy and inspiring stories you guys come up with this time :D

Post your war Poems and Stories here!

< Message edited by Mritha -- 10/28/2011 20:25:59 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
10/28/2011 21:03:09   
Mortarion

I wonder, will you make a history mrithy
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
10/28/2011 21:35:00   
Mritha

I might ;) depends on how much time I have.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
10/28/2011 21:36:20   
Mortarion

*tries to do sith mind trick* You'll have time to writte a war history, you'll have time to do a war history........it isn't working, right?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
10/28/2011 22:05:49   
sysdragonfable

mine is very very short, and the ending isnt much.
DF  Post #: 5
10/28/2011 22:10:31   
Mritha

I liked it a lot sysdragon! It kind of reminded me of Captain Keys from one of the Halo books as he slowly became one of the flood.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 6
10/28/2011 22:30:22   
Mortarion

you and your halo references Mrithy, oh rll, everybody is obssesed with something
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
10/28/2011 22:31:27   
deather98

mines in working progress and as i progress in this war it will be updated on that thread
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 8
10/28/2011 22:51:07   
Cataclysm
The fanciest of moustaches

This war, while at a splendid time for me personally, couldn't have come at a worse time literarily (that's a word now, shaddap).

I'm wrapping up Cataclysm: Origins, which is great, but NaNoWriMo is just coming up, and I plan on taking on that challenge, meaning I won't have the time nor the will to write another story. This one isn't even getting me in, unfortunately. I wish I could, but circumstances permit me not.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 9
10/29/2011 10:11:51   
Kinzdor

I just posted mine. What do you think?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
10/29/2011 11:05:50   
Mritha

@deather, Your story was good, but I recommend using more punctuation to make is easier to understand. Specifically periods and commas.

@kinz, Yours was good too, I liked the motivational speech at the end :)
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 11
10/29/2011 11:12:18   
Mortarion

You know what I'd like Mrithy? That you make a history :D, I might also make a history
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
10/29/2011 11:30:47   
deather98

thanks mritha i had posted it while i was half asleep and fighting. plus dealing with few things rl so might be awhile before i can edit it.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 13
10/29/2011 15:13:15   
sysdragonfable

quote:

I liked it a lot sysdragon! It kind of reminded me of Captain Keys from one of the Halo books as he slowly became one of the flood.

Thanks. Am thinking of writing another as I cant get past my archenemy Writers Block for the book I am writing. Havnt even started and Writers Block is kickin my butt(I feel childish saying butt).

@Deather98@Kinzvlle I liked your stories but could you do me one small favor? Could you perhaps space out the lines a little? Not saying each one but every four lines or so. Read the same line twice and I went "What the hell, did he just put the same line twice?" Not thats it a bad thing it just makes it easier for people to read. Common mistake.
DF  Post #: 14
10/29/2011 23:16:50   
nield
Creative!

Wrote a little ditty
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
10/30/2011 12:33:43   
sysdragonfable

Wrote a little ditty(looks up) dang already taken!

Wrote a little story.
DF  Post #: 16
10/31/2011 8:28:46   
bulbaman1

I hope mine was good. If there is one thing I love, it is writing Artix Entertainment stories.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 17
10/31/2011 22:32:59   
sysdragonfable

Wrote another one(I should really write a poem...) now before you read it I suggest you read THIS because the main character is from a character from a book I am writing. Nothing serious like "I wanna publish this to penguin" no no, just something I do on the side to pass the time. Obviously there is not much detail in Creature(not even his name...) but this pretty much shows the "can take on anyone" kinda character I made him. Why I did that you ask? Major writers block and I thought write something that involved him may get me past the writers block wall *Crosses fingers*. Feedback is apprieciated.

@bulbaman1 your story was pretty darn good. I liked how you used the chronomancer class into the story as other have not(used ingame classes), and you used the dragon which again others have not(I tried but failed). So kudos to you sir! Now I really need to start writing something else besides zardbie war things...
DF  Post #: 18
10/31/2011 23:18:22   
Faerdin
Rune Knight

I'm kind of tired, so this isn't really my best work, but I attempted to write a rather short story depicting the helplessness of Doomwood's inhabitants. After all, not everyone is a Hero.
Everyone's writings have been absolutely amazing so far.. it is nice to see more than mere bloodshed in wars. Do not lose hope; let's drive these Zardbies back, people!

< Message edited by Faerdin -- 11/1/2011 1:21:34 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
11/1/2011 0:21:45   
Kinzdor

Added more to my story.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
11/3/2011 19:47:21   
Dragonman

I've been putting my LNN on the stories, I hope you guys enjoy them as much as I do. :D
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 21
11/4/2011 14:39:43   
Kinzdor

I have posted my Daily Dragons!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
11/4/2011 16:26:29   
Dragonman

Lol the croft reach radios and Daily dratgoons too, fun to read, seems lke I started a trend :P
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 23
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> =DF= Zardbie War 2011 Stories and Poetry Discussion
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition