Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: CH

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: CH
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/11/2011 6:00:34   
Drianx

I've tried that one, with even more stat modifiers than the initial build - used Eggzooka instead of that one. Not bad, but rather low HP and not too high strength (I even had 72 str) I found it to be worse in win ratio vs TLMs than mine.
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
11/11/2011 7:40:16   
Luna_moonraider

ch are gr8 in 2v2 if u know wat build to use. and ch are also gr8 in 1v1 if u know wat build to use. u need a lot of experience and skill to play this class. but if u compare it with all the orther evo classes i would say it is not as gr8 as bm and tlm. and y would a person change to ch when bh itself is a gr8 class.

AQW Epic  Post #: 27
11/11/2011 10:52:38   
Drianx

TLMs are gr8 (=op'd) in either 1v1 or 2v2 even if u dont kno wat build 2 use. So dat reason dont prove ch stronger.

quote:

y would a person change to ch when bh itself is a gr8 class

I assume this is a question, so here it is: admitting your logic, then why would anyone want other class than TLM? And then we should rename EpicDuel to TacticalMercenaryDuel.
AQW Epic  Post #: 28
11/11/2011 13:07:27   
I am Primal

ch is actually weak compared to all the other classes has the worst passive in the game and only has one passive.
Post #: 29
11/11/2011 13:07:57   
IsaiahtheMage

Mercenary only has one passive. So no they are not the only class.
AQW Epic  Post #: 30
11/11/2011 16:38:43   
I am Primal

i didn't say it was the only class with one passive. i said it has one passive and has the worst passive. read again.
Post #: 31
11/11/2011 16:40:00   
PivotalDisorder

I just think your a bad CH then Drianx. Like I said, I turned over the majority of str tac mercs if they went first or second.

infact, Im beating a lot of tank tac mercs too

< Message edited by psibertus -- 11/11/2011 22:23:08 >
Post #: 32
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: CH
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition