Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: (HS) Desperate Measures discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) Desperate Measures discussion
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/25/2011 22:54:46   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Eh, sure, I think I could give my oppinion on such a thing.
DF  Post #: 51
11/25/2011 23:10:29   
Vector

ah, good... don't forget to tell your friends about thiis question, and everyone else you know while you're at it
Post #: 52
11/25/2011 23:52:26   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Hmm... I wonder who voted no... I do wish s/he had chosen to comment...
DF  Post #: 53
11/26/2011 0:08:24   
Vector

i don't see a comment anywhere... maybe s/he didn't see the comment section at the bottom? :\
Post #: 54
11/26/2011 0:15:08   
Shadowlord9k

Or maybe they didn't feel like explaining themselves.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 55
11/26/2011 0:19:03   
Vector

hmm... that's a possibility... did you get to vote yet shadow?
Post #: 56
11/26/2011 0:23:11   
Shadowlord9k

Why yes I did.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 57
11/26/2011 0:28:58   
Vector

looks like i found who it was, then.
i'm gonna give the poll 7 days starting when i release my next chapter, so if it comes out on monday, then everyone has until the end of dec. 5th to vote before i tally final results. the poll will still be there, but any votes past the deadline won't be counted
Post #: 58
11/26/2011 17:23:44   
Kinzdor

Voted yes in the poll/ I`am optimistic.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
11/26/2011 22:31:34   
Vector

*sighs* didn't realize how far i was from my story to actually worry about setting a time limit for the poll... *facepalm*
all that means is there will be no set time limit for the poll to last. i will give advance notice when it'll close though so keep your eyes open
Post #: 60
11/27/2011 21:44:50   
Goldstein

That mysterious villain is a bad man, a bad, bad man. It's a little scary to see Experimental all evil and stuff. And I voted on your poll. Any my answer is...
Post #: 61
11/27/2011 22:05:25   
Vector

i see... we'll just have to wait until the time comes to find out if it goes in your favor...

or mine.
prepare to lose
Post #: 62
11/27/2011 22:09:15   
Sir Night

what poll? Sorry if it's an in-story thing. I've been behind on reading everyone's stories lately.
Post #: 63
11/27/2011 22:23:18   
Vector

see bottom of page 2. recommend reading story first.

EDIT: just so we're all on the same page, if the poll results are in favor of the majorly unorthodox pairing, then things will definitely look up for them, but if the results are against....
i guarantee that the city will percieve the cyborg as the highest threat possible. what happens after the hatred and fear becomes known to them... i don't know.

< Message edited by Vector -- 11/29/2011 0:25:20 >
Post #: 64
11/30/2011 18:30:54   
Goldstein

That...that did not just happen! Also, nouveau personnes, yay!
Post #: 65
11/30/2011 18:43:22   
Vector

oh yes it did. it did just happen
another new one will show up in the next chapter... though they might wanna get some earplugs cuz this one can be quite a chatterbox in an unexpected way
Post #: 66
11/30/2011 19:17:21   
Kinzdor

The new chapter was good. Though I don`t understand what he did with the salt shaker.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
11/30/2011 19:19:54   
Vector

remember the phrase pouring salt on the wound?
he took it literally
Post #: 68
11/30/2011 21:25:12   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Doubled the length of the story since I stopped reading, hmm? Goood...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm... makes me wonder who they are talking about... Then again, I did assume it was DaVinci; I just didn't think the villains would be treating him like that after he just got them the Malachite... It just sounds/seems ridiculous.

This makes me remember how DaVinci supposedly was doing all that to bring his brother back to life...

It is good to see that the insults DaVinci dealt to her at the end of the war actually had some consequences, however.

Veeery interesting to see how this nonsense plays out...

You know, that conversation between you two would almost have made sense, or seemed to, that is, if you had mentioned the fact that there's a good chance that she might have possibly been turned to the villain's side, with her mentality and the fact that she was actually willing to steal the Malachite in that situation, but DaVinci's insults have dramatically reduced her chances of ever doing so, along with probably irreparably lowering her oppinions of villains even further, AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF, HE BROKE THE FRICKING RULES AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^THEN it could have been pretty believeable, and would have reduced the suspicions surrounding your caring, a significant ammount.

Yes... yes, that it is. The hatred generated by such a thing cannot be immediately helped, either... Perhaps in time, if she does something extremely heroic, they will forgive and her, but not any time soon, I am afraid...

Also, yes... I'd say that those suspicions are... warranted, giving what she threatened to do, if not correct. Personally, I would not think she had, however, due to my deductive skills, and ability to collect intelligence.

It does make sense that politicians could react in such a way, and the... safety of vigilanti-ism for the people of the city is... questionable, albeit it is necessary, because of the activities of villains.

And yes, it would be quite horrible if the city turned on its heroes, especially with the fact that the villains could take advantage of that, and that it could cause disgruntled heroes to defect or quit altogether.

Interesting conversation between those two, overall...

Extreme... hehe... Oh, the silly things people say sometimes...

Suprised she didn't react so badly to the idea of him torturing him... She seems to still be against the idea, but part of her likes it... Hmm...

Glad to see someone finally uses the Lions other than Crystal... Sadly, I still haven't read her story. :/

Yeah... A bit odd of her to do so, one might think, although it does make sense, considering the fact that it would seem more honest of her to just come out with it, and it could save her quite a bit of trouble later on, if it were to be revealed after the veil of secrecy was torn asunder.

The way she's putting things... That could make more people suspicious, and increase the worries of those who already were. Not good, methinks.

Can you say, "NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT BUUURNS!!!!!!!!!!!"?

XP

I randomly guess it is either Latin or Greek...

I knew Atroxia was a girl. lol

... It's still funny, though. XP

Criminal? To be fair, every vigilanti is a criminal. I am begining to dislike her exasperation.

I like the last thought in his head. I find it funny; I am assuming you did that on purpose.

Oh, and I agree with Strebor. Good to see new people in our stories, like I already said.

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 11/30/2011 21:28:48 >
DF  Post #: 69
11/30/2011 22:16:42   
Vector

quote:

Doubled the length of the story since I stopped reading, hmm? Goood...

so you can double your commentary on me... *sigh* live and learn XP

quote:

^THEN it could have been pretty believeable, and would have reduced the suspicions surrounding your caring, a significant ammount.

don't expect either of em to reveal that section just yet

quote:

Glad to see someone finally uses the Lions other than Crystal... Sadly, I still haven't read her story. :/

*gasp* you better get to it right away!

quote:

The way she's putting things... That could make more people suspicious, and increase the worries of those who already were. Not good, methinks.

only for the possibility that she could be spiraling into depression

quote:

Suprised she didn't react so badly to the idea of him torturing him... She seems to still be against the idea, but part of her likes it... Hmm...

does the word 'payback' ring a bell? maybe 'vengeance'? :P

quote:

I like the last thought in his head. I find it funny; I am assuming you did that on purpose.

caught myself hook, line and sinker. it was irresistible

quote:

Can you say, "NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT BUUURNS!!!!!!!!!!!"?

and that's before either of them have any word about demo's dad's condition

< Message edited by Vector -- 11/30/2011 22:24:35 >
Post #: 70
11/30/2011 23:04:45   
Crystal Lion

Attie sure takes after her mother in the cynical department.
Post #: 71
11/30/2011 23:19:44   
Vector

sometimes the genes you get from your parents will end up biting your derriere like you sprung a bear trap...
Post #: 72
12/1/2011 18:46:41   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Yes, yes, yes... Vengeance, of course. I already was aware of her negative feelings about the event, as has been said.

Good point, on the condition of her father bit. XP

And yeah... I probably should read her story soon.
DF  Post #: 73
12/2/2011 16:17:07   
Goldstein

I must be stupid, because I'm not too sure what she said...also, hm, a doctor, I feel betrayed.
Just kidding.
Sort of.

Anyway, whenever Experimental and Demo get all romantic, I can't get this song out of my head.
Post #: 74
12/2/2011 17:39:10   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH, the humanity... I didn't even notice she didn't give her name... :/

Ah, yes, secret identities... Glad that was thought of, before saying it when anyone could be listening in...

That lack of running and hiding, in conjunction with the fact that Artesia and Atroxia saw them kissing could make it rather obvious that they are in a relationship, if they decide to tell anyone. Then the real problems will start to pour in... Heroes thinking she's defected even moreso, villains hating it, and possibly thinking the same of him, along with the fact that the higher ups will definitely think he shouldn't have free will, which could lead to later models not having such a luxury, and perhaps the termination of it entirely for him, as well... Like I said- problems... and those are just the obvious ones...

Ten feet tall makes me think she's Amazonian...

Well obviously it wouldn't go fast; It is a cellphone charger, afterall, and he just happened to be a cyborg at that very instant.

Oh, and that little plug-in slot could be a problem at a later point in time... It could be taken advantage of to overload the Cyborg's energy supplies, and possibly permanently fry the circuitry... And that has me thinking that the EMP from the ICBM in the last story should have put him out of commission... assuming it was a nuclear missile, of course, and not a normal explosively-armed warhead that was attached. The former just happened to be implied by the terminology used.

You know, the term "cyborg" would imply at least some biological parts, or else the correct term would be android... I've been thinking about that a lot lately...

Hehe.. "not going to benefit from that at all," and one of them is a cyborg, with the other being in a romantic relationship with it... just makes me laugh at the lack of foresight there.

This makes me want Frank to be assassinated before he ever sees them again, the phrase "I'll see you all sometime tomorow, perhaps," does... XD

Again, the mention of the possibility of organs there makes me wonder as to the entire nature of him... I mean, the extent of the mechanization, overall... a very interesting subject.

Well, that was a somewhat awkward section, there... Some people just desensitize themselves to other people's feelings, which also makes me wonder the... erm... answers to a few of the inquiries there...

Glad to have finally had answers to the question of him actually being a cyborg or not, though, especially since that means he probably actually has a face for her to kiss, and not a synthetic mockup.

That ended a bit awkwardly, as well... which makes me glad that she is probably not as susceptible to breaking as her bed was presumed to be.

Also, this makes me wonder just how you are going to start the next chapter out, after that section, and what they both were thinking, being so young, and having just met, along with the possible consequences, and... *sigh* I am probably worrying too much about that.

Now I need something else to read to clear my head. /facepalm
DF  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) Desperate Measures discussion
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition