Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Swordhaven Knight(s)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Swordhaven Knight(s)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/18/2011 22:45:42   
  Stephen Nix
Penguin Lore Keeper (DF)

Swordhaven Knight(s)

Location: Swordhaven (Books 1 and 2), Swordhaven Past, Swordhaven (Book 3), Daybreak (Golden Hand), Awakened Depths: Epilogue (All Versions)

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Swordhaven (Books 1 and 2)

City Entrance

Knight (1): Hail adventurer, and welcome to Swordhaven!

Knight (2): Do not test me, <Class>.

Fountains Area

Knight: On behalf of Swordhaven, allow me to apologize for the inconvenience. We have had some trouble with bandits recently.
Knight: I suspect the shops will be re-opening soon... Now that the threat is removed, the merchants will want to get back to business.

Gate

Knight (1): The court of King Alteon is off limits. Do not attempt to climb the wall.

Knight (2): Jim, have you ever noticed that something REEKS behind the inn? I was there yesterday and... just wow.
Knight (1): ...
Knight (1): I'm not listening to you.

Two Knights Near Yeshim

Knight (1): Did you see that cutie selling bread in the marketplace?
Knight (2): Th-that's my mom!

Yeshim

Knight: Err... I.. I'm not so good with directions.

Morgan's Booth

Knight: I'm sorry miss.. there's nothing I can do. He can rent any space he wants.

Residential Section Entrance

Knight: Hail, <Class>. Welcome to the residential section of Swordhaven. Planning on buying a home?

Swordhaven Past

City Entrance

Knight (1): You smell like spell components.

Knight (2): Do not test me, mage. Unless you're on a quest, you cannot leave town.

Gate

Knight (1): The court of the righteous and all-powerful King is off-limits.

Knight (2): One time, the king LOOKED at me as he rode by! I was all like "WOAH, he looked at me!"
Knight (1): I want a transfer.

Near the Inn

Knight: I'm on break.

Group with Norma Knight

Knight: Aww, man!

Knight Next To Holli's Booth

Knight: So... is this stuff fresh?

Knight: Oh, hey there Alex.

Swordhaven (Book 3)

City Entrance

When entering Swordhaven (Book 3) for the first time:
Knight: Wait, isn't that—

Knight: Now, now, <he seems/she seems/they seem> like a perfectly upstanding <Class>. I'm sure there's no reason to—

Knight: ...

Knight: Yeah, you're good to go.

Knight: Oh, don't worry about him, he'll be replaced by the end of the week, I bet.
Knight: Fourth Rose partner I've gone through this month. Something about the posting just attracts a very...
Knight: A very power-hungry personality.

Knight: It's not so bad. Besides, The Rose higher-ups thankfully have little tolerance for these kinds of... problems.
Knight: At least, when they get pestered by them.
Knight: ...I'm sure there's a lot that goes unreported.

Knight: No problem. Welcome to Swordhaven, <Character>.

When approaching Knight thereafter:
Knight: <Character>, yes. You're welcome to enter but know that fighting and unauthorized spells are not allowed inside the city walls.

Fountains Area

Knight: Your own father and sister were lost when Xan took out King Alteon's Elite Knights...
Knight: Then you had to fight their remains when Sepulchure's four Necromancers attacked.
Knight: A gigantic dragon ate the Sun.
Knight: But a giant spell-flinging ogre covered in bark is too crazy for you? I'm telling you, I know what I saw!

Gate

Knight (1): The court of King Alteon is off-limits. Do not attempt to climb the wall.

Knight (2): Jim... I'm telling you... the cheese trader, next time he comes... you have to go check it out. It's like moldy socks and Knight's Inn mixed together....

Knight (1): Don't encourage him, Salet. Just... just don't.

After completion of The Golden Hand and being directed to Swordhaven by Kara SuLema:
Knight (1): You still don't have permission to climb over the wall, <Character>. Approach the gate if you wish to enter.

If you approach the gate:
Knight (1): Queen Victoria is expecting you, <Character>. You may proceed.

Knight: Hail, <Class>. Welcome to the residential section of Swordhaven. Please remember, no solicitors and keep noise to a minimum after dusk.

Daybreak (Golden Hand)

Knight (1): They summoned that thing from the Rift! We have to stop them from bringing more through!

Knight (1): You say that, <Character>, but you've been chatting with them this whole time.
Knight (2): How do we know you aren't in league with these... Magesters?

Knight (3): So... if you get control of the rift, does this, uh, Titan... Does it return back to where it came from?

Knight (1): Then we're doomed!
Knight (2): What's going to happen to Swordhaven?
Knight (3): It's too late!

Knight (2): Keep working, Magester.

Awakened Depths: Epilogue (All Versions)

Knight: Oh, I heard about things like that happening. Out in the hills, I think?

Knight: ...But... that was a while ago. Before the big whale and the sand and the shiny dome.

Knight: ...Makes sense.

Knight: ...That was weird. Was it okay to let them inside the city?

Knight: I saw a gnome the other day!

Other information
  • Swordhaven Knight(s)'s Swordhaven (Book 3) dialogue in City Entrance has been modified ever since; any retired content has been archived here.

Swordhaven (Books 1 and 2) Appearance 2

Thanks to
  • DemonicDarkwraith for images and corrections.
  • Alanna Zelen for Swordhaven Past dialogues.
  • Voodoo Master for correction.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 7/25/2023 12:32:15 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Swordhaven Knight(s)
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition