Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Kara SuLema

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Kara SuLema
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/10/2013 6:58:32   
Niki
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Kara SuLema

Location: Sulen'Eska -> Up Right -> 2 Up Left -> 4 Right -> 2 Up Right -> Up Left, Swirl of Colour and Fragrance, Dancing On the Breeze, Smoke in the Trees, Rescue of Elanee, Freedom Fighters, Rose War Intro, After the War, The Fairy Court, Mission Possible, InspecZion, On Broken Wings, An Uncertain Future, Escape from Espina Rosa, My Spot, The Gala, Queen of Swordhaven, Jungle's Fury, Culture Shock, Heroes, A Petal Falls, Arrival of the Vind, Song in Our Hearts

Quests given
A Song On the Wind
Swirl of Colour and Fragrance
Dancing On the Breeze
Smoke in the Trees
Rescue of Elanee
Facing Z
Freedom Fighters
War of the Dragon Rose
After the War
The Fairy Court
B.F.C.
The War Room
Choose
Mission Possible
InspecZion
On Broken Wings

New Quests
My Spot
The Gala
Are Rocks Evil?
Queen of Swordhaven
Jungle's Fury
Three Questions
Tea For Three
Across the Sea -> takes you straight to Helm's Harbor once all of the above quests are finished.
A Petal Falls
Song of the Ateala

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Sulen'Eska

Kara SuLema: Welcome, <Character>. Your legend precedes you. I am busy at the moment, but I shall soon require your aid.
Kara SuLema: Welcome, <Character>. Your legend precedes you. I am the leader of the Vind and I require your aid.

• Talk
    Kara SuLema: Greetings, <Character>. It is an honour to finally meet you.
    Kara SuLema: I am an elf, the wind variety to be specific.
    Kara SuLema: My people have not fared well in recent history and have kept ourselves hidden from most of Lore.
    Kara SuLema: Your reputation is widespread and I had hoped to meet you one day. I am Kara SuLema, leader of the Wind Elves.
    Kara SuLema: When The Rose began this campaign, we knew we could not stay hidden any longer.
    Kara SuLema: And now, amidst our new home, we plan even now how to counter this threat.
    Kara SuLema: You have crossed the threshold of Sulen'eska
    Kara SuLema: Had I not wanted you to see this place, you would have continued on your way, passing us by.
    Kara SuLema: It is here where we gather and plan how best to put a stop to The Rose.
    Kara SuLema: All that are here are waiting, anticipating when we can finally make our move to show The Rose we mean business.
    Kara SuLema: I have tasks for you, to help us remind the world of magic's wonder and usefulness. Will you help us.

• Quests
    Kara SuLema: My thanks, <Character>. Listen carefully to my instructions.
    • Weapon Shards (Requires completion of The War Room)
      Kara SuLema: Bring me 5 Rose Weapon Shards, <Character>. We'll reforge them and use their own weapons against them!

• Turn in Shards
        Kara takes five of your Rose Weapon Shards.
        Kara SuLema: You've done well, <Character>. I hope the Rose has learnt the dangers of the swamp.

New Quests (after completing Starcrossed - The Thorns of the Rose):
    Kara SuLema: <Character>! Welcome back, my friend! I have been waiting for you.

• Quests
    Kara SuLema: We have to find a way to stop the Rose!

Old dialogue
    Kara SuLema: It's time to get to work!

A Song On the Wind

Kara SuLema: In order for our plans to go forward, <Character>, we need to build items that remind us of the wind. Windchimes are simple, yet beautiful.
    Kara SuLema: The music is never the same, yet always causes one to pause.
    Kara SuLema: Gather the materials needed in Surewould Forest and bring them back so they can be built.

Swirl of Colour and Fragrance

Kara SuLema: Have you ever seen a Vindeflauer?
    Kara SuLema: They are extremely rare, especially after what happened to the Temple of the Wind.
    Kara SuLema: We need to get our hands on these flowers, but this will be difficult.

Kara SuLema: Have you seen such a perfect flower. It spins as the wind blows, casting its sweet fragrance into the air.
    Kara SuLema: Anyone who smells them will be reminded of the simplicity of wind magic and wonder how it was lost.
    Kara SuLema: Takes these to Swordhaven. Perhaps it will instill a longing for those days.

Dancing On the Breeze

Kara SuLema: In an older time, my people had windmills everywhere, dotting the fields and settlements.
    Kara SuLema: Yes, they drew our water, but they ran on the wind's energy and pulse.
    Kara SuLema: Our very lifeline was possible because of the wind magic that flowed through those colourful sails.
    Kara SuLema: And now, that lifeline will be placed where people can wonder and enjoy the wind's effect and magic.

Kara SuLema: As the wheel spins, the colours dance in the air.
    Kara SuLema: Surely such a display will help our world remember the beauty of the wind.

Smoke in the Trees

Kara SuLema: One of my greatest watchers has returned, <Character>, and with disturbing news.

Kara SuLema: "N" came back last night with unsatisfactory reports. I am not happy at all.

Kara SuLema: She is very secretive. She has spent the last four years being "N" so that those she watches out for remain safe.
    Kara SuLema: The Rose would love nothing more than to learn about her and take her into custody.

Kara SuLema: The Rose is in the vicinity of a Clawkin village. In another day or so, they will have found the village.

Kara SuLema: She was in the middle of evacuating them when she was attacked.

Kara SuLema: She brought the message, Bote. But, you should have been safe for another day.

Kara SuLema: Because, Bote, the Rose wants something it cannot have or control.
    Kara SuLema: Please, go to the medic and get your wounds attended to. <Character> and I will right this.

Kara SuLema: <Character>, there is much you humans have neglected in this world. The Clawkin... are a wonderful race of people.
    Kara SuLema: All in good time, you will get your answers. For now, we must help the village out.

Kara SuLema: We... are too late!

Kara SuLema: Had I used my magic, we would have been here almost immediately.

Kara SuLema: What?

Rescue of Elanee

Kara SuLema: Ogorek is losing hope of finding his wife, Elanee.
    Kara SuLema: My Watcher's have located the border prison that she and the Clawkin have been taken too. It is time to mount a rescue!

Kara SuLema: There are more ways to win a war besides a brute force. There is a time and place for everything.

Kara SuLema: Of course, <Character>. Today will be a mix of force and care, as odd as that sounds.

Kara SuLema: She is not the only one held hostage here. There are... Clawkin prisoners here. All must be freed.

Kara SuLema: I will search for the Clawkin. You find Elanee.

Facing Z

Kara SuLema: Once Elanee is safe, find me and we'll face the monster that's been making the shackles!

Freedom Fighters

Kara SuLema: I have someone I want you to meet, <Character>.

Kara SuLema: Yes, Bajacu'. The Rose has been seeking out all who can touch and use magic. No one is safe.
    Kara SuLema: They raided a village close by and took all that they could of your people.

Kara SuLema: It is a long story of heartbreak, pain and the desire to make everything right, safe and balanced.

Kara SuLema: I know , Bajacu'. All of those here in our camp know that. It is why we are here.
    Kara SuLema: Let me introduce you to the one that has helped make our move and rebellion possible.
    Kara SuLema: Bajacu', this is <Character>, the one who was frozen before this started and was revived at the right time to stop it.

Kara SuLema: Niki... it has been a long time. I am sorry for the trouble the Rose has caused you.

Kara SuLema: Of course. Excuse me, <Character>. Let me introduce Niki. She is "N", my informant and the guardian of those like Bajacu'.
    Kara SuLema: People whom the world has overlooked or dismissed.
    Kara SuLema: They depend on her to keep them safe and communicate with me when things go wrong.

Kara SuLema: I will explain later. We must make haste to the outlying villages.

Kara SuLema: We need to get to the Freedom Camp. Another wave of guards are headed this way. Let's get them out of our way and go.

Rose War Intro

Kara SuLema: <Character>, please take a deep breath. This isn't how you were meant to find these things out. But I did promise you an explanation.
    Kara SuLema: The Dravir are slaves, <Character>. A long time ago, a schism in magic caused Dragonkind to diverge drastically in form and function.
    Kara SuLema: The Dragons were messing with magic they did not understand, but insisted on mastering.
    Kara SuLema: Erratic magic was dispersed through the areas where the Dragons were experimenting
    Kara SuLema: A large part of the Dragons went unscathed, but a small population was infused with this erratic magic.

Kara SuLema: The magic slowly changed the small group into the form you see today. Dragons were able to use their own magic to force the Dravir...
    Kara SuLema: ... to grow into smaller beings, thinking that physical size would help to keep them under control.

After the War

Kara SuLema: The War is over... for now. We still have work to do, though, <Character>.

Kara SuLema: Let us meet back here in, say two weeks? I will hopefully have some information for you. If not I will send word to meet at another time.

Kara SuLema: Niki, I need you to take <Character> back to the Clawkin settlements and assess damages and who may be missing.

The Fairy Court

Kara SuLema: The Fairy Court and Queen Maeve are in danger!

Kara SuLema: Yes, very generous, but completely expected.
    Kara SuLema: Niki?

Kara SuLema: Niki, you cannot blame yourself. Having two enemies attack us divided us in the worst way.

Kara SuLema: Niki, set your eyes on those you have left. Let me deal with those who are chained.
    Kara SuLema: You still must help protect the Fairies. They are vulnerable, even if those who fight against them have trouble defeating them.

B.F.C.

Kara SuLema: Hurry, <Character>, the Fairy Court is in danger and needs our help!

The War Room

Kara SuLema: The Rose is attacking, <Character>.

Choose

Kara SuLema: We need your help to defend, <Character>. The Rose is attacking all around the swamp!

Mission Possible

Kara SuLema: I dare say, <Character>, you have had a tumultuous adventure learning about Lore and all the secrets it holds.
    Kara SuLema: You have risked much to help those you have once called enemy, creatures who are deeper than you anticipated.
    Kara SuLema: Ogerek, Mritha, Niki, Bacaju' and Melissa are all so grateful for your selflessness. But this is only the beginning.
    Kara SuLema: Though you have seen one of their prison camps, the Rose has a place that is more dangerous and fearsome where more of our allies and friends are.
    Kara SuLema: Within the depths of this despicable place are people who inspire me.
    Kara SuLema: If it weren't for them, I may never have decided to do what I am doing. One in particular means a great deal to me. It is time to repay them for their sacrifices.
    Kara SuLema: If you're willing to help me, <Character>, I have a special mission for you.

Kara SuLema: These are the floor plans to Espina Rosa, <Character>.
    Kara SuLema: Acquiring them was a particularly lengthy task, but I was able to get in to get them and get out undetected.
    Kara SuLema: They outline the quarters of the Ruined Fortress.

Kara SuLema: Precisely.
    Kara SuLema: A mage and ally of ours was captured by the Rose years ago and imprisoned there.
    Kara SuLema: A potentially valuable asset to the Vind and another thorn in the side of the Rose if freed.
    Kara SuLema: Melissa's contingents have done much for us in terms of learning about the prison.
    Kara SuLema: After her last foray, with you, I know now more then ever, we must strike soon.

Kara SuLema: Unfortunately, as much fun as that could be, it is not a feasible option.

Kara SuLema: Espina Rosa also doubles up as a Rose garrison; a horde of Rose Soldiers is stationed there.
    Kara SuLema: There are no ferries to the island the prison is on.
    Kara SuLema: They have portals outside the fortress that lead to the Rose's main headquarters in the capital city.
    Kara SuLema: It is how they get their supplies and it is the only way to get there, at least, the only way to get there without arousing suspicion.
    Kara SuLema: If Espina Rosa is attacked and word gets out, reinforcements will arrive in no time at all.

Kara SuLema: Remember these?

Kara SuLema: So they are.
    Kara SuLema: When Espina Rosa was built, it was with the same principle as these in mind: to bind and control those close to magic.
    Kara SuLema: As a consequence, it is made entirely out of this material.

Kara SuLema: The fortress itself is covered with the sigils you see here, both inside and outside. Hence its name: the "Runed Fortress".
    Kara SuLema: Magic cannot be done, nor can it penetrate, within its quarters.
    Kara SuLema: They also scan everyone that enters for magic and facial recognition at the portal.

Kara SuLema: Simple: You will infiltrate.

Kara SuLema: Normally, you would be correct.
    Kara SuLema: Svera?

Kara SuLema: Please bring Edd in.

Kara SuLema: <Character>, this is Edd. A Rose Soldier of Espina Rosa.

Kara SuLema: Edd recently transferred to Espina Rosa and within his first days there, he was put on temporary leave for food poisoning causing amnesia.

Kara SuLema: No one at Espina Rosa really knows Edd due to his leave so soon after his deployment. He's not expected to remember anything.
    Kara SuLema: And, to be honest, I don't think they expect him to be himself after all this.

Kara SuLema: Correct. As for your face, here.

Kara SuLema: It is a species of carnivorous plant unique to Betrubung Swamp. The Face Nommer.
    Kara SuLema: In order to attract unsuspecting creatures, a special membrane inside its mouth imprints a copy of the face of its last victim...
    Kara SuLema: ... and a second, bulbous head reproduces a flexible, but authentic clone.
    Kara SuLema: The Vind has found that the face can be place on the head...
    Kara SuLema: ... and act as an effective, non-magical mask as the plant makes it through its own natural secretions.
    Kara SuLema: <Character>, I would like you to find this plant in the Swamp, bring it here so we can make a mask of Edd's face for you to use...
    Kara SuLema: ... and infiltrate Espina Rosa. I would trust no one else for this mission and this is not a chance I intend to let slide.

Kara SuLema: Good. If you can take care of the plant, I will take care of the rest of the preparations.

InspecZion

Kara SuLema: I think we are ready.

Kara SuLema: We don't *laughs* have much *laughs* choice.

Kara SuLema: Svera! We must make sure *laughs* that this is a very formal and serious affair.

Kara SuLema: *tries to calm herself* We must. Oh, Svera, I haven't laughed in so long.

Kara SuLema: I can only hope. Ready or not, it's time to go.

• Quest!

Kara SuLema: Hmm....

Kara SuLema: As I thought.

Kara SuLema: I believe, <Character>, that you are good to go. Althouh the mask's skin texture is a bit pale, its every feature looks like a perfect mimic of Edd's.

Kara SuLema: Positive. It will work.
    Kara SuLema: We don't have time to find another Face Nommer and make another face either way. We have to take the chance.
    Kara SuLema: Are you ready for your final briefing?

Kara SuLema: Follow me then.

Kara SuLema: Since the portal to Espina Rosa is near the Rose's Headquarters, you will first need to journey to Swordhaven.
    Kara SuLema: Journey alone; we cannot risk you being seen with anyone else.
    Kara SuLema (thinks): Their laughter will give you away.
    Kara SuLema: It will be easier for you to move around than I when I journeyed alone.
    Kara SuLema: In Swordhaven, your task is simple: Find the portal area and pass inspection.
    Kara SuLema: Getting into Espina Rosa will be simpler after that. Just go through the portal to the island and the guards should open the doors for you there.
    Kara SuLema: Once inside Espina Rosa, move quickly. Svera?

Kara SuLema: And below the latter is the Third Level. This last level is where our friend remains and where you need to go.

Kara SuLema: Unfortunately, we do not.
    Kara SuLema: The Third Level is where Espina Rosa keeps its prisoners that it considers to be its most dangerous. Despite all our information gathering...
    Kara SuLema: ... We know nothing else of the Third Level. You will have to take care of that on your own.

Kara SuLema: Here are Edd's papers, and some more information on your target.

Kara SuLema: Even with these plans, we could not find one. So we made one ourselves.
    Kara SuLema: Here. Just next to the entry to the Third Level is the Cooks' Kitchen. Inside the kitchen, there is a hole in the floor for kitchen waste.
    Kara SuLema: This hole opens up onto an underground water way that eventually end up into the sea surrounding the island.
    Kara SuLema: Although normally too small to be of any use, the tireless and risky effort of our gnomish allies has expanded it enough...
    Kara SuLema: ... to let a Gnomish submersible through.

Kara SuLema: That is all I have, <Character>, the rest is up to you. Good luck.

Kara SuLema: Oh and <Character>?

Kara SuLema: Whatever happens, see to it that you return safe and sound.

Kara SuLema: Of course I do. I just... that mask, Svera...

On Broken Wings

Kara SuLema: I can only hope. Ready or not, it's time to go.

• Quest!

Kara SuLema: I know. I am sorry. Svera knew where I was, but I also knew she wouldn't say anything definite.
    Kara SuLema: It was out of my concern for you that I didn't tell you all where I was going.

Kara SuLema: Mritha, I know. But, as leader, I must be willing to do whatever it takes to get us to the next step.
    Kara SuLema: And if something were to ever happen to me, Svera knows how things run; my expectations, my goals.
    Kara SuLema: And both of you are fully capable of helping out.

Kara SuLema: As much as I can, Mritha.
    Kara SuLema: Now, Svera, what do you have?

Kara SuLema: Then that is where I need to be.

Kara SuLema: No, I am sorry Mritha, Melissa, but this is what I have to do. I need to know what their next move is.

Kara SuLema: *sigh* Being a leader making sacrifices that sometimes aren't... well, ideal.
    Kara SuLema: It's a lesson that I've learned many times in my lifetime - both as a student and as a leader.
    Kara SuLema: I've failed in the past because I wasn't willing to make such a sacrifice. I will not let history repeat itself.
    Kara SuLema: Mritha, please request that Odgne tell the other dragons that there is a potential raid or move against them coming.
    Kara SuLema: Your group needs to have their eyes open and watching for anything at all strange.

Kara SuLema: I expected nothing less.
    Kara SuLema: Melissa? Please make sure that you are ready to guide any and all races that are interested in moving once we have the opportunity.

Kara SuLema: It's what a leader must do. Now, I must go. Please, please, my friends, just do as I ask and do not worry.

Kara SuLema: So, it is as the reports say. Dragons and riders everywhere. I need to find Senthris, for where she is, Saellah is.

Kara SuLema: Ah, there is the beautiful Senthris. Shame she is on the wrong side. Where Senthris is, Saellah is.

Kara SuLema: Time to go...

Kara SuLema: Ugh...

Mritha
    I am sorry. Akanthus set a trap and has taken me. They are coming for you and the dragons and the Dravir; assembling defectors from all over Lore with their dragons.
    You are my replacement. Svera is ready. Forgive me.
    Forgive me please.
    Kara

An Uncertain Future

Kara SuLema: H-has Leon been thanked? I have not seen him, though I was told he.. he is responsible for getting me home.

Kara SuLema: Good. If we are not constantly learning, then our q.. quest is not perfect.

Kara SuLema: I have learned much as well. M-my heart is divided.

Kara SuLema: Yes. I learned that humans can be unbelievable cruel, heartless and empty.
    Kara SuLema: I learned that... that the Rose isn't what we think it is.
    Kara SuLema: And, I spoke to Jaania the one day Akanthus was absent.

Kara SuLema: How did you know, Bacaju'?

Kara SuLema: I think... I think something is wrong, even in the Rose camp. Jaania is not what I thought she was.
    Kara SuLema: We spent all day talking. What she had to say is not what we have been led to believe.

Kara SuLema: No. I know there is good out there. Good people with magic. Good people who use it for good.
    Kara SuLema: Yes, there are bad, but Jaania, the good always outweighs the bad.

Kara SuLema: You've seen it destroy your best friends. You've seen it freeze you. You've seen it terrorise. I know.
    Kara SuLema: But, can't you think of anything good? Anything... wonderful?

Kara SuLema: When you studied in Swordhaven, did you not have teachers who showed you wonder, grace, and beauty of magic?

Kara SuLema: You were once the hope of all teachers. I know the stories. They are told in the quiet places when people wish to remember better times.
    Kara SuLema: you were so natural, so graceful, so perfect. You were the shining example.

Kara SuLema: I am taking this seriously. You want to take from me something I treasure, love and enjoy.
    Kara SuLema: You want to take from me my power to help and hold. I don't want to lose this.

Kara SuLema: What do you mean?

Kara SuLema: Is it really your place to make that decision though? You, alone, are making a decision that affects everyone on Lore.
    Kara SuLema: Not just you and me, but Dragons, Dravir, Clawkin, Fairies, Pixies... Have you asked what they thought?

Kara SuLema: Oh, I see.
    Kara SuLema: So, the magical, thinking, sentient, emotional beings like Clawkin or Dravir or Dragon, in shackles, is that what is good for them?
    Kara SuLema: They are slaves to the Rose, sent out to do their bidding, and being SLAUGHTERED the whole time!
    Kara SuLema: They are shells of who they are and slaves. Was slavery a part of your magical cleansing?

Kara SuLema: Jaania?

Kara SuLema: Ridding a world built on magic of magic is not the way to go. I will not give up my magic. You will have to kill me, Jaania.

Kara SuLema: No, and neither will my kin, and all other magic wielders who only want the best for the world around them.

Kara SuLema: Jaania, please don't do this. Don't... leave me here. Let me go. Let me prove to you that magic is good, kind, wonderful, beautiful.

Kara SuLema: You can always visit me, even if I was free.

Kara SuLema: I've been taken from Akanthus. If Jaania gave the order, he did not follow it.

Kara SuLema: If she asks, I will go. I need her to know she can trust me, magic and all.

Kara SuLema: Yes, if she asks for me one day, I will go to her. No matter what.

Escape from Espina Rosa

Kara SuLema: Here are Edd's papers, and some more information on your target.

My Spot

Kara SuLema: <Character>!!!
    Kara SuLema: It has been far too long... how have you been?
    Kara SuLema: And <Dragon>! It is an honor to finally meet you, little one.

Kara SuLema: So I've heard...
    Kara SuLema: How are you... feeling? You realize I am always here to listen to your confidences, don't you?

Kara SuLema: I'm also fine.

Kara SuLema: *soft laughter*
    Kara SuLema: Your mission to Espina Rosa was a success, I was told?

Kara SuLema: ...
    Kara SuLema: So my suspicions are confirmed... It's rather obvious if one thinks about it, but now we know for sure. Thank you for telling me this.
    Kara SuLema: I... I've spoken with Jaania. Has anyone told you that?

Kara SuLema: I see...
    Kara SuLema: <Character>, she's...

Kara SuLema: Misguided.

Kara SuLema: What she is doing is wrong, yes, and we will stop her. But why and what do you think this entire group exists for?
    Kara SuLema: To stop The Rose... we cannot stoop to the level of the likes of Akanthus and the ones that work under him and return the same.
    Kara SuLema: We cannot repeat the mistakes of the past. There must be a measure of compassion.

Kara SuLema: *sigh*
    Kara SuLema: Is there anything else? If there are no pressing matters that require your insight right now, then you should enjoy your free time!

Kara SuLema: Great gales! <Character>!
    Kara SuLema: This is a wonderful opportunity!

Kara SuLema: When is it happening?

Kara SuLema: Then we have absolutely no time to waste!
    Kara SuLema: Svera!

Kara SuLema: Of course!
    Kara SuLema: You categorically cannot appear in what you are wearing right now especially at a Royal Gala.

Kara SuLema: Everything... The Gala will be a delicately scripted event, where diplomacy and court etiquette are paramount.
    Kara SuLema: But an audience with the king himself... Oh <Character>, this is something I would never be allowed to do... not even with the Rose present.
    Kara SuLema: I need to prepare an extended list of questions you absolutely must ask him!

Kara SuLema: You will have the King's ear at your disposition, <Character>. He has the power to do something about the Rose.
    Kara SuLema: And even if it doesn't work out, you will at least plant the seeds of doubt in his mind.
    Kara SuLema: Which may grow into a tree of distrust.

Kara SuLema: It is an idiom, <Character>. Distrust for the Rose. The king will make a powerful ally, who can help us without the use for violence.
    Kara SuLema: And if it fails, then as a last resort...

Kara SuLema: Let's get to work then!

Kara SuLema: Why would something go wrong?

Kara SuLema: I can do magic, <Character>, but... I can't make magical clothes.
    Kara SuLema: And I don't know anyone who is able to conceal your <Class> gear under an evening gown.
    Kara SuLema: This is not a craft the Vind or the Wind Elves have... we might just have to do this my way.

Kara SuLema: I knew of this land, but... these winds...
    Kara SuLema: They are so full of magic, and yet... so hostile.
    Kara SuLema: There is a burden in them so heavy... they can't bear it.
    Kara SuLema: It's... it's so sad.

Kara SuLema: I will be fine, <Character>... Let's be on our way.

Kara SuLema: Pleased to meet you, Headmaster.

Kara SuLema: What's wrong?

Kara SuLema: Well... it looks like I wasn't needed after all!

Kara SuLema: Indeed. I am Kara Su'Lema from the wind elf kin. Are elves... scarce here?

Kara SuLema: <Character> is in grave need of clothes that are fit for a royal event. I have his measurements already with me.

Kara SuLema: My deepest thanks, Danyel. It was a pleasure to meet such a talented friend of <Character>'s!

The Gala

Kara SuLema: I am sorry, <Character>. <Dragon> can't come with you.

Kara SuLema: Why are you surprised?
    Kara SuLema: <Dragon> could never come with you! It's simply too risky!
    Kara SuLema: They are quite obviously a magical being... one of the most magical of them all!
    Kara SuLema: You can't show up with your dragon. At the gala. In Swordhaven. A royal city. Under the Rose's jurisdiction!

Kara SuLema: What did they say?

Kara SuLema: I'm so sorry for this <Character>. I know you're close to them...
    Kara SuLema: But <Dragon> can't go.

Kara SuLema: Someone else will be accompanying you, however. In case something goes wrong, as you've mentioned.

Kara SuLema: Melissa.

Kara SuLema: She has her ways. I've already spoken with her... and after some arguing, she is on her way to Swordhaven and will meet you there.
    Kara SuLema: She will aid you in case there's trouble.

Kara SuLema: I know this isn't how you envisioned it, but it will have to do.

Kara SuLema: Ah!
    Kara SuLema: Your friend Danyel was here earlier!
    Kara SuLema: He dropped off the outfits and, I must say, they look absolutely dashing!
    Kara SuLema: The fabric is beautiful! It's so pleasant to touch, and so... fragile, yet durable! I don't know how to describe it.

Kara SuLema: Well?

Kara SuLema: Try it on, of course!

Kara SuLema: Oh, <Character>!
    Kara SuLema: You look absolutely marvelous!
    Kara SuLema: You will be on everyone's lips, I am sure of that!

Kara SuLema: Which is a good thing. While talking to the king, please give off an aura of... positivity towards magic.
    Kara SuLema: High-born nobles of Swordhaven are sheltered and fed lies about magic by the Rose.

Kara SuLema: As you know <Character>, I have my ways of finding the information I need to lead to go forwards.
    Kara SuLema: Leaders of the Vind are chosen from those who are capable of doing so from the day they begin to lead.
    Kara SuLema: And the wind carries tales from all corners of the world, which includes Swordhaven. Do not forget that.

Kara SuLema: May the winds guide you, <Character>. Good luck!

Queen of Swordhaven

Kara SuLema: ...Good. Thank you kindly for your report.
    Kara SuLema: If we-

Kara SuLema: Ah, Niki! I've been waiting for you...
    Kara SuLema: How is the situation with the Clawkin? Are they well protected?

Kara SuLema: Over Fury territory?

Kara SuLema: Niki... you should've come to me with this decision. Fury jungles are not safest places for the Clawkin.

Kara SuLema: Hmm... I cannot put aside Bacaju's wisdom lightly...
    Kara SuLema: Very well then. I trust you both. You mentioned the new Freedom Camp?

Kara SuLema: That... is indeed a very good place for it. Mritha, please make sure that we have an ambassador in the camp.

Kara SuLema: I'm sure you must be exhausted Niki, please feel free to-

Kara SuLema: What is the matter, Svera?

Kara SuLema: Great Gales! Prepare the medical tent! This is of the highest priority!

Kara SuLema: I... wouldn't ever have anticipated it going THIS way, though.
    Kara SuLema: Svera, do we have any information about this Magesterium?

Kara SuLema: I will have to consult the wind...
    Kara SuLema: Right now, we need to focus on more immediate matters.
    Kara SuLema: Which are the King's health, well being, and his adjustment to these... new surroundings he will find once he wakes up.
    Kara SuLema: Don't think I'm not grateful, <Character>... but it was very risky bringing the King here.

Kara SuLema: Please, do not think I am blaming anyone! It's absolutely fine.

Kara SuLema: What's done is done... there is no point on dwelling on it. Now, we must make sure the King is given all the care that he needs.
    Kara SuLema: Svera, please bring Elanee here.

Jungle's Fury

Kara SuLema: The King is in stable condition for the time being... Elanee's magic works wonders, but it takes time.

Kara SuLema: Other than what you told me, we know nothing about the Magesterium.

Kara SuLema: The sea breezes tell me that he is already long on his way to Azaveyr.

Kara SuLema: About that...
    Kara SuLema: Perhaps you could journey to Azaveyr, <Character>? You are most likely not known there as well as here... you could be my scout.

Kara SuLema: Yes, although, please remember that your main goal should be to learn anything you can about the Magesterium.
    Kara SuLema: If there is bad blood between them and Jaania, then strife between and the Rose as a whole will surely be imminent.
    Kara SuLema: And although it could provide us with something we can exploit, it may degenerate into a conflict...
    Kara SuLema: A conflict that may put the lives of everyone at risk.
    Kara SuLema: We need to know where the Magesterium stand in all this.

Kara SuLema: Oh, <Character>.

Kara SuLema: Oh my! Gliding Snowflake, what are you doing here?

Kara SuLema: The Rose!?
    Kara SuLema: It's not possible! Your jungle is hidden by Skin Of Stars' magic, and she's one of the most powerful Fury Shamans!
    Kara SuLema: Oh no!
    Kara SuLema: Oh no no no!
    Kara SuLema: The Clawkin! The Rose must have followed the Clawkin!
    Kara SuLema: <Character>!

Kara SuLema: It's alright, you can trust him/her.

Culture Shock

Kara SuLema: Your Majesty!
    Kara SuLema: Svera, please inform Elanee that the King has woken up.

Kara SuLema: My name is Kara. I am a Wind Elf. You were gravely injured and brought here- to our camp.

Kara SuLema: My name is Kara. I am a Wind Elf. You were gravely injured and brought here- to our camp.
    Kara SuLema: Please rest assured, you are in no danger! We mean you no harm.

Kara SuLema: I assure you, everything is fine. How are you feeling, your Majesty?

Kara SuLema: I know, my King. It's a lot to take in.

Kara SuLema: Resistance can be a burdened word.
    Kara SuLema: I'd like to think we're simply the ones who walk on the right path, but then so thinks every creature that walks and breathes the wind.
    Kara SuLema: No.
    Kara SuLema: You Majesty! We fight for those who have the right to exist in this world!
    Kara SuLema: We desire more than anything to live in a world where magical and non-magical beings all have the right to both live and prosper.
    Kara SuLema: If Jaania's vision of a world without magic were to come to fruition...
    Kara SuLema: All peace and harmony you see here between magical and non-magical, human and non-human would be lost.

Kara SuLema: Your Majesty, we honestly believe that what Jaania is doing is wrong.

Kara SuLema: Oh... A-as you wish.

Kara SuLema: Certainly.

Heroes

Kara SuLema: Your Majesty?

Kara SuLema: A-Alden...
    Kara SuLema: How are you faring?

Kara SuLema: Your Ma- Alden, I don't believe that she manipulated you, she's just-

Kara SuLema: She is.

Kara SuLema: As is she.
    Kara SuLema: It is as I've told you before. While I really do believe that what she is doing- what her organization is doing, is wrong... very wrong...
    Kara SuLema: ... she is not a bad person, Alden. Just... broken.
    Kara SuLema: She needs help. She needs to open her eyes to the suffering she has caused as a result of her obsession.
    Kara SuLema: As a result of her own trauma, she believes that magic can only lead to destruction. And that only she can stop it. That only she can save the world.
    Kara SuLema: But you've seen it now. You've heard our stories. You've felt the consequences of her actions.
    Kara SuLema: This is not salvation.

Kara SuLema: My King! I... I didn't know you could...

A Petal Falls

Kara SuLema: Your news about the Magesterium disturbs me, <Character>.

Kara SuLema: This must mean their plans may involve hostility towards us, as well as the Rose, and also that it could be stopped, should you inform us of it.
    Kara SuLema: Mritha, send out the scouts. Whatever the Magesterium is doing, it's likely going to be big.
    Kara SuLema: We'll need eyes everywhere if we want to respond in time to whatever the Magesterium is planning.

Kara SuLema: Now, I hate to bring this up, but if whatever happens is part of the Magesterium's plan to deal with the Rose, maybe we shouldn'tó

Kara SuLema: The dragonriders surely haven't returned so soon?

Kara SuLema: Is is the Rose again? Has their siege broken through?

Kara SuLema: Well, what is it?

Kara SuLema: And what of the Rose? Why would a Magus of the Rose come to us for aid?
    Kara SuLema: Are they unable to protect their own?

Kara SuLema: I see.

Kara SuLema: Then this could very well be a trap.

Kara SuLema: Alden, what do you advise in this situation?

Kara SuLema: I understand.
    Kara SuLema: We cannot afford to rush headlong into an unknown situation, however.

Kara SuLema: That sounds like the safest plan.
    Kara SuLema: Alden, what will you do? You may remain here as long as you wish, but...

Kara SuLema: Very well. <Character>, go ahead and meet with this Magus Hansa. We must prepare to journey to Atrea.

Arrival of the Vind

Kara SuLema: It appears we arrived just in time. Please accept my apologies for the delay. The Rose is on high alert after the Duat incident.

Kara SuLema: So we've heard. What's the situation here? Who is in charge?

Kara SuLema: That is correct. It is a pleasure to meet you, Lady Alz'ein.
    Kara SuLema: I am Kara SuLema. Weó that is our resistanceó have come to aid you however we may.
    Kara SuLema: In these tumultuous times, we can all use all the allies we can find.

Kara SuLema: It was our pleasure. We hope to join the battle directly once we get situated.

Kara SuLema: You ask for much faith when we have only just met, but we will do our best to comply.

Kara SuLema: There is nothing to forgive. The fate of your people rests on the line.
    Kara SuLema: We came here to be at your disposal.
    Kara SuLema: I only ask that should we require your assistance in the future, against the Rose, the Magesterium, or otherwise...
    Kara SuLema: ... that we may count on your help as well.

Kara SuLema: Then we are in agreement. Lead us, Lady Alz'ein.

Kara SuLema: It shall be done.

Kara SuLema: Understood.

Song in Our Hearts

Kara SuLema: <Character>, Mritha and the DragonLords are keeping the creature occupied, you should be able to get close!

Kara SuLema: Was that it? Is theó

Kara SuLema: I don'tó

Kara SuLema: I hope everything is okay.

Kara SuLema: Thank you, Lady Alz'ein, Lady Isiri. The Vind greatly appreciates your promise.

Kara SuLema: Indeed. Come, <Character>.
    Kara SuLema: When you have time, we must plan our next move against the Rose, and prepare for any more possible Magesterium attacks.

Other information
  • Turn in 2 Rose Emblems to Lojaali Vero to unlock additional access points:
  • Complete Starcrossed - The Thorns of the Rose to unlock an additional access point: Mritha -> New Quests -> Visit Kara
  • quote:

ORIGINAL: Eukara Vox

Sielu was one of Kara's mentors as a child, so he is at least old enough to be her father, if not grandfather. She is young, especially for one who leads a great gathering like the Vind. Now, about how old is she? You never ask a lady how old she is.

Side View with Wings Up Appearance
    Side View with Wings Down Appearance
    Preview from Design Notes

Also See: Eukara Vox (forum user)

Thanks to
  • Slayer Zach for Side View with Wings Up appearance image.
  • Occavatra for Side View with Wings Down appearance image.

< Message edited by Jay -- 6/12/2019 23:34:53 >
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Kara SuLema
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition