Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Betrubung Swamp

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Betrubung Swamp
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/19/2019 22:00:16   
  Jay
Marauderator
🧭

Betrubung Swamp

Access Point: Oaklore Region -> Sulen'Eska -> Travel,
Access Point: Falconreach (Book 3) -> Down -> 2 Down Right -> Right -> 2 Down -> 2 Left -> Up -> Approach fence labeled 'Betrubung Swamp' -> Climb Over!,
Access Point: Timeline (Book 3) -> The End of Magic – Sulen'Eska/The Siege of Haven/Petals on the Wind/A Possible Peace/The Gala/A Petal Falls/Plans Entwined/Out of Control -> To Sulen'Eska
Requirements: None
Release Date: March 8th, 2013

Quests Available
None

NPCs
Halda Sulji

Shops
None

Dialogue
Halda Sulji: Halt. What business do you have in the swamps?

• Just exploring.
    Halda Sulji: The swamp is not a place to wander, especially for one... like you. Without a guide, you're likely to meet an unfortunate end.
    • I'll find my way! - opens The End.
    • Good point...
    After selecting 'The Vind?' option from Ash in Falconreach (Book 3):
  • I'm a friend of Ash
    Halda Sulji: So you say. I can lead you to our friends, but you'll have to prove your intentions when you get there.
    After turning in 2 Rose Emblems to Lojaali Vero:
    Halda Sulji: Welcome back, friend. Watch your step in the swamp. Where can I lead you to?

• To Sulen'Eska - enters Sulen'Eska.
  • To Kara - teleports you directly to where Kara SuLema is located.

Other information
  • Betrubung Swamp has been modified during various Reimagined releases; any retired content has been archived here.
  • This area of the Betrubung Swamp acts as a border region between the Falconreach-Swordhaven Border Path and Sulen'Eska itself.
  • More of the Betrubung Swamp outside of Sulen'Eska can be explored within the following quests:
  • Rose Emblem requirement was lowered from 20 to 2 on January 25th, 2019.
  • After completion of On Broken Wings, and before completion of Starcrossed - The Thorns of the Rose, the 'To Kara' option will teleport you to Mritha instead.
  • Halda Sulji's dialogue was reworked on May 8th, 2020; more information can be found in the May 8th, 2020 Design Notes.

Thanks to
  • Niki for old The End image.
  • fxmybrute13 for new dialogue requirement and updated 'To Kara' option information.

< Message edited by DemonicDarkwraith -- 10/2/2023 20:53:34 >
  • DF  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Betrubung Swamp
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition