Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Sulen'Eska

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Sulen'Eska
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/9/2013 0:15:12   
Silver

Sulen'Eska

Access Point: Betrubung Swamp -> Halda Sulji -> Sielu's friends... -> Sulen'Eska
Level/Quest/Items required: None
Release Date: March 8th, 2013

Quests Available
Lojaali Vero
Betrubung Depths
Border Dungeon

Kara SuLema
A Song On the Wind
Swirl of Colour and Fragrance
Dancing On the Breeze
Smoke in the Trees
Rescue of Elanee
Facing Z
Freedom Fighters
War of the Dragon Rose
After the War
The Fairy Court
B.F.C.
The War Room
Choose
Mission Possible
InspecZion
On Broken Wings

Mritha
The Runed Fortress
The Elite Patrol
Prison Brawl
Prologue - Longing
DragonRider War
Homecoming Hurts
An Uncertain Future
The Third Floor
Escape from Espina Rosa
Starcrossed - The Thorns of the Rose

Kara SuLema - New Quests
My Spot
The Gala
Are Rocks Evil?
Queen of Swordhaven
Jungle's Fury
Three Questions
Tea For Three
Across the Sea -> takes you straight to Helm's Harbor once all of the above quests are finished.
A Petal Falls
Song of the Ateala
Plans Entwined
Out of Control
The Golden Hand

NPCs
Groft Nyori
Kara SuLema
Laesa Forn
Lojaali Vero
Mritha
Ogorek
Paina Jainen
Rakkaus Dejya
Taivas Hyle
Virta Juonet
Wiatr

Shops
Rose Emblem
SulenEska

Dialogue
Lojaali Vero

Lojaali Vero: Watch your step, <Class>. More than one of your kind has disappeared in the depths of Betrubung.

• Quests
    Lojaali Vero: If you're this... hero, we've heard so much about, you won't have any trouble helping clear out some... minor infestations?

• Rose Emblems
    Lojaali Vero: You'll need to prove yourself against the Rose if you want to truly be welcome here. Bring me 20 2 Rose Emblems.

After turning in 2 Rose Emblems:
    Lojaali Vero: Well done, <Character>. You have proven yourself to the Vind and can access the shroomcase, which will take you to the upper levels of Sulen'Eska.

Ogorek

Ogorek: Have you seen my wife? I can't find my wife...

After completing Rescue of Elanee:
    Ogorek: Elanee is safe. Thank you so much.

Paina Jainen

Paina Jainen: Can you really be trusted....

Wiatr

Wiatr: <Character>, are you in a rush to see Kara? I can fly you to her.

• Fly to Kara - teleports you directly to where Kara SuLema is located.

After completion of On Broken Wings:
    Wiatr: <Character>, are you in a rush to see someone? I can fly you up top.

• Fly up - teleports you directly to where Mritha is located.

Taivas Hyle

Taivas Hyle: I have heard much of your exploits, <Character>. I look forward to working with you.

Groft Nyori & Virta Juonet

Groft Nyori: They get closer every day...
    Virta Juonet: Shhh....

Laesa Forn

Laesa Forn: If you have more Rose Emblems, I can shape them into weapons and armors for you to use against those who would end magic.

Rakkaus Dejya & Mritha

Rakkaus Dejya: Those that I love have been captured by the Rose. Enslaved. I won't rest until their ivory tower falls.

After completing On Broken Wings:
    Mritha: No, <Character>. Kara is not... available to talk.

• Past Quests
    Teleports you to Kara SuLema (past).

After completing Starcrossed - The Thorns of the Rose:
  • New Quests
    Mritha: Kara is back, <Character>! She's waiting for you!
    Teleports you to Kara SuLema (new).

Kara SuLema

Kara SuLema: Welcome, <Character>. Your legend precedes you. I am busy at the moment, but I shall soon require your aid.
    Kara SuLema: Welcome, <Character>. Your legend precedes you. I am the leader of the Vind and I require your aid.

• Talk
    Kara SuLema: Greetings, <Character>. It is an honour to finally meet you.
    Kara SuLema: I am an elf, the wind variety to be specific.
    Kara SuLema: My people have not fared well in recent history and have kept ourselves hidden from most of Lore.
    Kara SuLema: Your reputation is widespread and I had hoped to meet you one day. I am Kara SuLema, leader of the Wind Elves.
    Kara SuLema: When The Rose began this campaign, we knew we could not stay hidden any longer.
    Kara SuLema: And now, amidst our new home, we plan even now how to counter this threat.
    Kara SuLema: You have crossed the threshold of Sulen'eska.
    Kara SuLema: Had I not wanted you to see this place, you would have continued on your way, passing us by.
    Kara SuLema: It is here where we gather and plan how best to put a stop to The Rose.
    Kara SuLema: All that are here are waiting, anticipating when we can finally make our move to show The Rose we mean business.
    Kara SuLema: I have tasks for you, to help us remind the world of magic's wonder and usefulness. Will you help us.

• Quests
    Kara SuLema: My thanks, <Character>. Listen carefully to my instructions.
    • Weapon Shards (Requires completion of The War Room)
      Kara SuLema: Bring me 5 Rose Weapon Shards, <Character>. We'll reforge them and use their own weapons against them!

• Turn in Shards
        Kara takes five of your Rose Weapon Shards.
        Kara SuLema: You've done well, <Character>. I hope the Rose has learnt the dangers of the swamp.

New Quests (after completing Starcrossed - The Thorns of the Rose:
    Kara SuLema: <Character>! Welcome back, my friend! I have been waiting for you.

• Quests
    Kara SuLema: We have to find a way to stop the Rose!

Old dialogue
    Kara SuLema: It's time to get to work!

Other information
  • Once you turn in 2 Rose Emblems to Lojaali Vero, you can access the shroomcase towards the eastern side of Sulen'Eska, as well as two replacement access points:
  • Rose Emblem requirement was lowered from 20 to 2 on January 25th, 2019.
  • The Wind Elves names come from the general Scandinavian areas. The Clawkin are original Native Caribbean/Puerto Rican islander.
  • From Eukara Vox;
    quote:

Wind elves have varying degrees of grey colouration due to the strength of their abilities. The darker the grey, the more powerful their magic. The lighter the grey, the weaker or more specific their magic is. I say specific, since someone may be born only able to do something very specific with their magic (like being able to spin wind in very thin filaments that would be useful for boring into things), which won't make them particularly powerful but very useful. Most wind elves will have a varied spectrum of abilities with their magic, even those whose magic is weak.

The wings and eye colour match, and is based on personality type. Wings do vary in form, but that is simply a genetic thing.

Wings manifest themselves when the elf's magic develops and solidifies itself within the elf. Some get their abilities and magic early, as in Kara. She got her wings very young. And some may not get their wings, even as they leave puberty and enter adulthood. You will see some without them yet, and those tend to be better warriors than magical fighters. I believe the Elf, Svera, you may meet soon is one of those.

The commonality between them all is the body markings and skin colour. Wind elves vary, as I like for a people to have variation within them. Humans have such beautiful variations and characteristics throughout the world, creating one of the best and most complex canvases of art. I figured, if humans are so wonderfully made and varied, I would like the Wind Elves to be like that.

As to the presence of wings, the wings can conjure wind if a natural breeze or storm is not present to be manipulated. Wings can also conjure air movement for use in fighting. And, perhaps there is something interesting in their people's history that is yet unrevealed.

• From geopetal;
    quote:

Akanthus, the soldiers hunting Sulen'Eska (a village that, despite having a static location on the map, actually moves since it's a guerrilla camp), and Espina Rosa are the extreme side of the Rose. If you have a group of elvish mercenaries attacking your forces while hiding out in the depths of swamp... you're probably gonna send in your hard core special ops guys to take them out, which is what Akanthus did. Most people in Lore, and probably a lot of the grunt-level Rose members, don't even realize what's going on in the swamp, other than occasional "attacks" by the Vind. With most beings, if you're happy and protected inside your bubble then you live your life or, conversely, whatever issues are happening on your doorstep are much more important than stuff that's happening someplace you'll never visit.

Thanks to
  • Niki for entry rewrite and corrections.
  • Eukara Vox and geopetal for information.
  • fxmybrute13 for other information.
  • Stephen Nix for corrections.

< Message edited by Jay -- 10/13/2019 23:32:58 >
  • Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Sulen'Eska
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition