Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Jungle's Fury

 
Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Jungle's Fury
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/8/2017 21:46:56   
Occavatra
Member


Jungle's Fury


Location: Sulen'Eska -> Up Right -> 2 Up Left -> 4 Right -> Mritha -> New Quests -> Visit Kara -> Kara SuLema -> Quests -> Jungle's Fury
Level/Quest/Items required: Completion of Queen of Swordhaven
Release Date: December 8th, 2017

Objective: While the King is recovering, Kara sends you to Azaveyr to gather information. But before you can go, something stops you!
Objective completed: Tea party!

Scaled Yes/No: Yes

Monsters
(3) Energizer
(6) ManaHunter - Version 1
(2) ManaHunter - Version 2
(6) Manahuntress

NPCs
Adam
Everybirdy
Gliding Snowflake
Kara SuLema
Lynn

Rewards
Green Fury Feather
Pink Fury Feather
Red Fury Feather

Dialogue
Kara SuLema: It's time to get to work!

  • Jungle's Fury

    *While Elanee uses a bubble-like healing spell to treat Alteon's injury, you and Kara stand outside the tent where the latter updates you on his condition.*

    Kara SuLema: The King is in stable condition for the time being... Elanee's magic works wonders, but it takes time.
    <Character>: That's good to hear.
    Kara SuLema: ...
    <Character>: Is there something troubling you, Kara?
    Kara SuLema: Other than what you told me, we know nothing about the Magesterium.
    <Character>: Yeah, they are from the western continent and have beef with Jaania, but... that's about it.
    <Character>: Any news on Danyel?
    Kara SuLema: The sea breezes tell me that he is already long on his way to Azaveyr.
    <Character>: I see. We'll have to learn about the Magesterium from another source, then.
    Kara SuLema: About that...
    Kara SuLema: Perhaps you could journey to Azaveyr, <Character>? You are most likely not known there as well as here... you could be my scout.
    <Character>: Sure!
    <Character>: This would actually be a great opportunity to learn about foreign lands!
    Kara SuLema: Yes, although, please remember that your main goal should be to learn anything you can about the Magesterium.
    Kara SuLema: If there is bad blood between them and Jaania, then strife between and the Rose as a whole will surely be imminent.
    Kara SuLema: And although it could provide us with something we can exploit, it may degenerate into a conflict...
    Kara SuLema: A conflict that may put the lives of everyone at risk.
    Kara SuLema: We need to know where the Magesterium stand in all this.
    <Character>: Noted.
    <Character>: But...
    <Character>: I CAN take some souvenirs with me... yes?
    Kara SuLema: Oh, <Character>.
    ???: Lady Of Vind!!!

    *A distressed forest fury colored in pale blue and grey feathers swoops down from the treetops and lands on the polished stone ground in Kara's presence.*

    Kara SuLema: Oh my! Gliding Snowflake, what are you doing here?
    Gliding Snowflake: Our tribe! Our tribe!
    Gliding Snowflake: The silver flowers have been spotted near our tribe lands!

    *The news from the fury alarms Kara. Her heart begins to sink.*

    Kara SuLema: The Rose!?
    Kara SuLema: It's not possible! Your jungle is hidden by Skin Of Stars' magic, and she's one of the most powerful Fury Shamans!
    Kara SuLema: Oh no!
    Kara SuLema: Oh no no no!
    Kara SuLema: The Clawkin! The Rose must have followed the Clawkin!
    Kara SuLema: <Character>!
    <Character>: Right away, I'm on it! Azaveyr can wait.
    <Character>: Umm... Gliding... Gliding Snowflake, was it?
    Gliding Snowflake: Yes?
    <Character>: Can you take me to your tribe?
    Gliding Snowflake: ...
    Gliding Snowflake: Lady Of Vind?
    Kara SuLema: It's alright, you can trust him/her.
    Gliding Snowflake: Follow me, Human.

    *The fury escorts you to his tribe through the colorful and windy depths of Betrubung swamps to the stunning green jungles where the fury's tribe is located. You stop running when you hear a surprisingly familiar voice in a distance.*

    ???: Stay away, beasts!

    *To your left is a member of the Rose who is surrounded by four furies. The moment you see him standing his ground, you recognize him instantly.*

    <Character>: Kain-Adam?!
    Adam: <Character>!? Thank the Avatars! Please, help me defeat these harpies!
    <Character>: ...
    <Character>: Gliding Snowflake, please take your people and leave this to me.

    *Gliding Snowflake glares at you with hesitation and slight suspicion.*

    <Character>: I know what I'm doing. I will handle this, I promise you.
    Gliding Snowflake: Come, everybirdy. This Human was send by Lady Of Vind.
    Everybirdy: *Collective gasp*

    *Gliding Snowflake and the other furies vacate the area at once, leaving you to deal with Adam and his confrontation with the furies that you just witnessed.*

    Adam: ...
    Adam: <Character>... w-what are you doing...?
    <Character>: Adam, why are you here?
    Adam: I have been sent here by my superiors to investigate a potential threat, but... I got separated from the scouting party...
    Adam: Why are YOU here?
    <Character>: What a coincidence, I have been sent to investigate a potential threat too.
    Adam: Then why did you-
    <Character>: Adam, YOU are the threat.
    Adam: ME!?
    <Character>: Well, the Rose. Namely this scouting party that I... well... took care of just now.
    Adam: ...
    <Character>: Leave this place, please. And don't report anything to your superiors.
    Adam: <Character>...?
    <Character>: The only threat here is the Rose. So just... go. For old times' sake... please.

    *Adam looks at you with a saddened look on his face. He looks down at the ground, torn in two and anxious about what might happen to him next should he refuse either order. In the end, he chose to follow yours.*

    Adam: Alright.
    <Character>: *Sigh*

    *You vacate the area yourself just as Adam does. You return to the cliffside located in Oaklore to find Lynn standing on a wooden chair you brought with you earlier armed with a wooden sword and posing with the weapon raised in the air as if she had triumphed over a monstrous beast. The red-haired girl looks at you without turning her head around.*

    Lynn: You're late!
    <Character>: Um... ok? Sorry.
    <Character>: Get off of this chair! You're gonna hurt yourself. Hi.
    Lynn: Hello.
    Lynn: What story will you tell me today?
    <Character>: Where did we last leave off?
    Lynn: You told me how you got the dragon egg!
    <Character>: Ah, right.
    <Character>: Oh, kid, I might be gone for a while, so I'll make today's story short. Sorry.
    Lynn: Oh...
    Lynn: Where are you going?
    <Character>: On... a... very important and top secret mission!
    Lynn: Top secret?
    <Character>: Yes. If I told you... I'd have to kill you!

    *Lynn looks at you unfazed by your threat. Then she sternly threatens you back.*

    Lynn: I'm going to tell my dad you said you'll kill me.
    <Character>: I'M KIDDING! This was just a JOKE! Just a joke!
    <Character>: Avatars...
    Lynn: If you are leaving, do you want to have a goodbye party?
    <Character>: Umm... not reall-
    Lynn: you will do what I tell you.
    <Character>: ...
    <Character>: You're not very polite, you know?
    Lynn: My dad says I'm nice.
    <Character>: I'm sure he does...
    Lynn: Pleaaaaase!
    Lynn: I learned how to make tea! It's very good!
    Lynn: And I want someone else to taste it too, dad isn't home too often...
    <Character>: Uuuuh...

    *Lynn looks away with heavy heart. From the way she is looking the opposite direction, you could tell she is scared you'll tell her no nevertheless, causing you to give in.*

    <Character>: Fine.
    Lynn: Yay!

    *Fades to black.*

  • Complete Quest

    Pop-up headlines during the quest:
    quote:

  • Great taste! Less filling!




  • < Message edited by Jay -- 5/19/2019 22:44:29 >
  • AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Quests / Events / Shops >> Jungle's Fury
    Jump to:



    Advertisement




    Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts




    Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

    "AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY


    Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition