Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Mritha

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Mritha
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/22/2013 14:56:26   
Niki
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Mritha

Location: Freedom Fighters, Rose War Intro, War of the Dragon Rose - Rose Waves, A New Worry, After the War, The Fairy Court, The War Room, On Broken Wings, Sulen'Eska -> Up Right -> 2 Up Left -> 4 Right, The Runed Fortress, The Elite Patrol, Prison Brawl, Shear Destruction, Dragonrider War Intro, Saellah, An Uncertain Future, Queen of Swordhaven, A Petal Falls

Quests given
Rose Bombs
Rose Trackers
Rose Trap
Help Mritha
The Runed Fortress
The Elite Patrol
Prison Brawl
Prologue - Longing
DragonRider War
Homecoming Hurts
An Uncertain Future
The Third Floor
Escape from Espina Rosa
Starcrossed - The Thorns of the Rose

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Freedom Fighters

???: Let them in, Srazhenie!

Rose War Intro

Mritha: It is, but I have been successful in small doses. My dragon, Odgne, has played a pivotal role in the process.
Mritha: She has brought some dragons to the knowledge that their treatment of their brothers and sisters is unjust.
Mritha: Small steps lead to great strides.

Mritha: <Character>, welcome.
Mritha: Srazhenie, Cvetok has verified there is a large contingent of Rose Fighters on their way.
Mritha: They are seeking out the Clawkin who came here for sanctuary.

Mritha: Us? We were all born ready for this. The Dravir knew this day would come. I will alert Stojkaja so he can get his flights assembled.
Mritha: You know what this means?

War of the Dragon Rose - Rose Waves

Mritha: The Freedom Camp is besieged.

• Talk
    Mritha: I cannot stand the Rose.
    Mritha: All they do is hunt down the innocent, break apart families and communities and damage how the world views each other.
    Mritha: They are doing more damage than magic ever did.
    Mritha: How they think what they are doing is for the good of all, I will never understand.

• More Quests
    Mritha: There are other means to fight, <Character>.

Rose Trap

Mritha: I need your help, <Character>. The Rose is trying to sneak through our lines.
    Mritha: You'll direct the fighters to a corner, and then you'll take it out.
    Mritha: We've... commandeered some armor to protect the Fighters you'll be directing. It's up to you to directly them safely though!
    Mritha: Good luck!

A New Worry

Mritha: We may have won, but we will have to relocate. Our camp is in no condition to help us hide any longer, and the Dragons will be back.

After the War

Mritha: We can't stay here. The Dragons will be back and we will be vulnerable.

Mritha: I will send Stojkaja and a flight to seek out a place to go and rebuild.

Mritha: Thank you, all of you. We owe you so much.
    Mritha: But for now, I must return to the Dravir and Dragons who have declared their alliance with us to tend to the wounded.

The Fairy Court

Mritha: Stojkaja has reported that one of the flights have found a place to relocate. We are not safe here...
    Mritha: And knowing that the Rose can shackle the dragons...

Mritha: Those are my thoughts. Something just wasn't right about all this. Nevertheless, I have spoken with the Free Dravir Council.
    Mritha: They are grateful for all you have done and have decided to join the rebellion and fight against the Rose.

Mritha: That will be very welcome, <Character>.

Mritha: The thought has already crossed my mind. It was too convenient that both sides attacked at the same time.

The War Room

Mritha: How many did she take with her? Where did she go? How long will she be gone?

Mritha: The Free Dravir have scattered in pockets to keep the whole safe. I don't like thinking that separating has actually made things worse.
    Mritha: It was supposed to be easier to hide as a smaller group.

Help Mritha

Mritha: I hated having to split the Dravir up. I feel vulnerable, but until the new Central camp is finished, it was the only way to keep them safe.

Mritha: Yes, and we will proudly fight until the end...

On Broken Wings

Mritha: So, you sent <Character> into Espina Rosa? I had my reservations, Kara, but the Face Nommer worked.
    Mritha: Don't get me wrong, you've been right on target every time, but this one... was just a bit weird.

Mritha: Still, to leave us in the dark while you were risking life and limb? You are the leader here, Kara, there are expecta--

Mritha: Aye, as do I. And I hope it will never come to that, Kara. You will ensure that, right?

Mritha: You can't be serious!!

Mritha: Dragons that can smell magic, find you, and alert their riders... Kara, please!

Mritha: I don't approve, at all. I don't care what you think your duties to us are, Kara, think of your own skin for ONCE for Odgne's sake.

Mritha: But...
    Mritha: Fine.

Mritha: Done, but she isn't happy about this either. Just thought you should know.

Mritha: Yes, Kara.

Mritha: I have a feeling we don't want to know what this past event is.

Mritha: What is this?

Sulen'Eska

After On Broken Wings:
    Mritha: No, <Character>. Kara is not... available to talk.

• Past Quests
    Teleports you to Kara SuLema.

The Runed Fortress

Mritha: I just don't understand, <Character>...

• New Quests
    Mritha: Kara is back, <Character>! She's waiting for you!
    Teleports you to Kara SuLema.

• Quest!

Mritha: Why did she have to go and do a stupid thing like that? A trap! She should have seen it coming.
    Mritha: Leaders make sacrifices, yes, but they don't go blindly charging into danger!

Mritha: Odgne, yes, really.

Mritha: Not the same thing!

Mritha: Melissa is a princess! She is just as much a leader.

Mritha: Oh Odgne, how am I going to do this? Elves are not Dragons or Dravir. So... so not Dragons or Dravir.
    Mritha: And then, I have <Character> to worry about. There are too many lives in my hands.

Mritha: I am fortunate to have you, dragon of my heart. I just hope <Character> is doing well.

The Elite Patrol

Mritha: Search the Espina Rosa, <Character>. Don't let Kara's sacrifice be in vain.

• Quest!

Mritha: It's too much. Melissa has been wonderful, so supportive and helpful. The fairies are amazing in that they are ready to go at a moment's notice.

Mritha: Ah, my dearest companion, what would I do without you? My dreams are dark, my days are rushed and bleak.
    Mritha: I just wish it was over. I miss walking among the Dravirs and Dragons and laughing.

Mritha: Tell Senthris to hold on. We all have to. And then we have <Character>. Sent off to infiltrate a dangerous place...
    Mritha: I hope <Character> is able to do this alone.

Prison Brawl

Mritha: ...

Mritha: We did it. I knew all along my people would never fail.

Mritha: I know, and they would do anything for me. That is a scary responsibility, to know such passion and dedication.
    Mritha: I wouldn't trade it for all the wonder in Lore.

Mritha: <Dragon> will have to choose to fight without <Character>, or stay behind and guard Sulen'eska and the Dravir camp.

Mritha: Aye, it will certainly be different, but we must act as soon as possible.
    Mritha: Seallah must be defeated...
    Mritha: ... and we must assert the true Dragon reign over dragonriders and free them of the disillusion that they have sunk into.

Mritha: I know.

Prologue - Longing

Shear Destruction

Mritha: How?
    Mritha: How? Where?

Mritha: They took down a tower? If only Kara was here...
    Mritha: They took down a tower? Just like that? Kara should know of this. Maybe there are others who would be willing to aid our cause.

Mritha: Tell Marseltha to accept the leader's invitation.

Mritha: Have Marseltha bring him straight here. Gather the patrols, heart sister. We have to move now.
    Mritha: Have Marseltha bring him straight here. Keep an eye out for our patrols, heart sister. The Rose is certainly on edge now.

Mritha: Reinforcements, on the eve of our attack on the rebels. This is too perfect...
    Mritha: I know Kara doesn't like letting strangers in to Sulen'Eska, but we need all the allies we can get, especially now. I hope this isn't a mistake...

Mritha: Well, greetings, Leon.
    Mritha: Well, greetings, Sir Leon.

Mritha: You've destroyed a tower. You've hit them and made them vulnerable. And, I daresay you meant to show that to all of Lore.

Mritha: Oh yes they can. Kara would be proud. And, this couldn't have come at a better time, Leon.
    Mritha: Oh yes they can. I believe the goals of our two groups -your knights and the resistance here in Sulen'Eska- are aligned, Sir Leon.

Mritha: I am about to launch one heck of an attack and that distraction will be brilliant. They will never see you coming...
    Mritha: Good. I'll bring you to Kara, our leader, and I have no doubt we can find a place for you among our ranks.

Dragonrider War Intro

Mritha: We have him. That traitor and soul breaker will pay for all that he has done to dragonkind.

Mritha: My scouts found his hideout. It's not that far away, easily within flying distance without tiring out our companions.
    Mritha: Dragonriders will take their revenge and right the wrongs.

Mritha: As soon as I can. What have you in regards of rescuing Kara?

Mritha: Go. Your sister needs you. We need her.

Mritha: Odgne, my dearest. We leave soon.

Mritha: What do you mean?

Mritha: Ahhh...

Mritha: That would require that the dragon be without the rider, and <Character> is not in any condition to leave their current assignment.

Mritha: But, you know what will happen if something goes wrong. Do you think <Character> and their dragon want to take that chance?

Mritha: No. No, I haven't Odgne.
    Mritha: Could you please ask?

DragonRider War

Saellah

Mritha: Broken man, you have nearly destroyed all that is great and good regarding dragons. I wanted you dead.
    Mritha: I wanted you wiped from this world so no one could ever do what you have done.
    Mritha: But, Senthris... was very persuasive. She thinks she can fix you.

Mritha: You can do this. All of our faith is in you, Senthris.

Mritha: Regroup, people. We have to be ready for when Kara comes home!

Homecoming Hurts

An Uncertain Future

Mritha: It's good to have Kara back. I hope she is recovering well.

Mritha: Yes, he was. He has other things to attend to, but he was quite adamant about being the one to rescue you.
    Mritha: Not only for you, but to learn. And he learned much.

Mritha: What do you mean, Bacaju'?

Mritha: Know what?!

Mritha: Tell us everything.

Mritha: It sounds like she is trying very hard to tell herself she is right.

Mritha: --dangerous.

The Third Floor

Mritha: I wonder how the Espina Rosa infiltration is going....

Escape from Espina Rosa

Mritha: The Espina Rosa is heavily fortified and escape is said to be impossible... but I know they can make it out!

Starcrossed - The Thorns of the Rose

Mritha: So how did your mission go?

Queen of Swordhaven

Mritha: We've found a place for it. The Free Dravir Council approved setting it up in Fairglade.

Mritha: Certainly.

A Petal Falls

Mritha: Yes, ma'am.

Other information
  • Complete On Broken Wings to unlock additional access points:

Alternative Image
    Preview from Design Notes

Also See: Mritha (forum user)

< Message edited by Jay -- 5/19/2019 23:04:12 >
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Mritha
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition